Amma Kapitu Thittam card 2023 is a health insurance scheme initiated especially for needy people in Tamil Nadu. The scheme’s main aim is to give people financial support for any medical emergency. Residents of Tamil Nadu state, who benefit from the system, no more worry about financial struggle during a medical emergency. by doing amma kapitu thittam apply online.
- 0.1 Objectives of Amma Kapitu Thittam
- 0.2 Benefits
- 0.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 0.4 Required Documents
- 0.5 List of Diseases and Treatments Covered Under the Scheme:
- 0.6 Amma Kapitu Thittam Card Apply Online
- 0.7 How to download an Amma Kapitu Thittam Card?
- 1 FAQs:
Objectives of Amma Kapitu Thittam
- Amma scheme’s primary goal is to provide financial support for medical emergencies, especially for the needy people of the Tamil Nadu state.
- The scheme aims to financially protect BPL citizens from monetary burdens and liabilities resulting from unexpected health-related issues and crises.
- It contains paperless and cashless transactions. The beneficiary gets cashless benefits in enlisted hospitals for diseases.
- The scheme gives financial support for the treatment of costly diseases. It saves many poor people from debt.
- A vast network of hospitals has been connected under the scheme, making it easy to reach the nearest health centre for any treatment.
- The payee need not pay a single rupee alone as the scheme gives cashless transactions.
- It covers different aspects of treatment like getting treatment, doctor’s consultations, follow-up, etc.
- Amma scheme provides health coverage to family members up to 5 lakhs yearly.
- Permanent residents of Tamil Nadu are eligible for the scheme. Sri Lankan refugees holding citizenship consider for eligibility.
- Applicant’s income need not be more than 72,000 in a year.
- Orphans, girl children, or unauthorized organizations can also be eligible for the Amma Kapitu Thittam scheme.
- People who relocated to Tamil Nadu from any other state can also enrol in the scheme, but they need valid migration certificates.
- The whole family can have the advantage of this scheme. Members of the family include-
- Children until they get married or reach 25 years of age.
- Ration card copy
- Address proof
- Pan card
- Identity proof
- Self-declaration from family
- Aadhar card
List of Diseases and Treatments Covered Under the Scheme:
|Pediatric intensive care
Maximum amount Under the amma kapitu thittam:
The scheme supports financial assistance for all types of medical emergencies. It’s always valid only for one year, and you must renew it simultaneously with the policyholder. The maximum amount given under the health cover is 5 Lakhs. The whole family can use the amount.
Amma Kapitu Thittam Card Apply Online
- The applicant must get an income certificate from their respective village administrative or revenue authorities.
- Then visit the enrollment centre with all your documents.
- Verify your documents with the kiosk operator.
- Your details, such as photographs, fingerprints, and eye scans, are captured in that respective enrollment centre.
- Finally, an E-card will be issued to you after the documents are verified and biometrically scanned.
How to download an Amma Kapitu Thittam Card?
- Visit the official website of “Health Insurance Scheme/ Amma Kapitu Thittam.”
- Enter the details.
- Choose the ‘generate e-card option.’
- Finally, you can download the card and save it on your device.
If you need detailed information about the Amma Kapitu Thittam Card 2023 scheme, you can contact the authority on below helpline number below or by E-mail ID. Mobile number- 1800-425-3993
- E-mail ID- Tanhealthinsurances@gmail.com
Step 1: Visit the official Maruthuva Kapitu Thittam website (http://www.cmchistn.com/memInstr.php). Step 2: Enter the requested details. Step 3: Select the ‘Generate E-Card’ option.
No, you cannot claim reimbursement under the Amma Health Insurance Scheme. You can claim cashless services under this scheme.