- 1 Amma Kapitu Thittam Card 2022
- 1.1 Objectives of Amma Kapitu Thittam
- 1.2 Benefits
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Required Documents
- 1.5 List of Disease and Treatment Covered Under the Scheme:
- 1.6 Amma Kapitu Thittam Card Apply Online
- 1.7 How to download an Amma Kapitu Thittam Card?
Amma Kapitu Thittam Card 2022
Amma Kapitu Thittam card 2021 is nothing but a health insurance scheme initiated especially for the underprivileged people in Tamil Nadu. The scheme’s main aim is to give people financial support for any medical emergency. Residents of Tamil Nadu state, who benefit from the scheme, no more worry about financial struggle during a medical emergency. by doing amma kapitu thittam apply online.
Objectives of Amma Kapitu Thittam
- The scheme’s main objective is to provide financial support for medical emergencies, especially for the underprivileged people of the Tamil Nadu state.
- The scheme aims to financially protect BPL residents from monetary burdens and liabilities resulting from unexpected health-related issues and emergencies.
- The scheme contains paperless and cashless transactions. The beneficiary gets cashless benefits in enlisted hospitals for ailments.
- The scheme gives financial support for the treatment of very expensive diseases. It saves many poor people from debt.
- A huge network of hospitals has been connected under the scheme, making it easy to reach the nearest health centre for any treatment.
- The beneficiary need not pay a single rupee on their own as the scheme gives cashless transactions.
- The scheme covers different aspects of treatment like getting treatment, doctor’s consultations, follow-up, etc.
- The scheme provides health cover to the whole family members up to 5 lakhs coverage yearly.
- Permanent residents of Tamil Nadu are eligible for the scheme. Sri Lankan refugees holding citizenship are also considered for eligibility.
- Applicant’s income need not be more than 72,000 in a year.
- Orphans or girl children, or unauthorized organizations can also be eligible for the Amma Kapitu Thittam scheme.
- People who are migrated to Tamil Nadu from any other state can also enrol in the scheme, but they need to have valid migration certificates.
- The whole family can have the advantage of this scheme. Member of the family include-
- Children until they get married or reach 25 years of age.
- Ration card copy
- Address proof
- Pan card
- Identity proof
- Self-declaration from family
- Aadhar card
List of Disease and Treatment Covered Under the Scheme:
|Cardiothoracic surgeries||Herpetology||Ophthalmology surgeries||
|Interventional cardiology||Pediatric intensive care||Surgical gastroenterology|
|Dermatology||Infection disease||Orthopaedic trauma||
|Endocrine surgery||Medical oncology||Pediatric surgeries||
Maximum amount Under the amma kapitu thittam:
The scheme supports financial assistance for all types of medical emergencies. It’s always valid only for one year, and you need to renew it simultaneously by the policyholder. The maximum amount given under the health cover is 5 Lakhs. The whole family can use the amount.
Amma Kapitu Thittam Card Apply Online
- The applicant first needs to get an income certificate from their respective village administrative or revenue authorities.
- Then visit the enrollment centre with all your documents.
- Then verify your documents by the kiosk operator.
- Your details such as photographs, fingerprints, and eye scans are captured in that respective enrollment centre.
- Finally, after documents are verified and biometrically scanned then an E-card will be issued to you.
How to download an Amma Kapitu Thittam Card?
- Visit the official website of “Health Insurance Scheme/ Amma Kapitu Thittam.”
- Enter the details.
- Choose ‘generate e-card option.’
- Finally, you can download the card and save it on your device.
If you need detailed information about the Amma Kapitu Thittam Card 2021 scheme, you can contact the authority on below helpline number or E-mail ID. Mobile number- 1800-425-3993
E-mail ID- [email protected]