AP CFMS BILL:
As the world moves towards digitalization, every state government is now trying to make everything digital and simple. In the same manner, the government of Andhra Pradesh has Launched its online portal for CFMS(Comprehensive Financial Management System). Through this CFMS, all the AP citizens can check their APCFMS bill status online on their own.
Andhra Pradesh is also moving towards digitization in various aspects. The different aspects include the digitalization of government policies and schemes, public services, few government utilities, etc.
In the same manner, the government of Andhra Pradesh has made the CFMS service Online. The CFMS stands for Comprehensive Financial Management System.
CFMS 2021 Bill Status check:
The Andhra Pradesh state Treasury Department gives various services between the government and its employees. Andhra Pradesh treasury is responsible for satisfying all the financial schemes or services offered by the Andhra Pradesh state government to its employees.
The treasury department is a link between the Andhra Pradesh state government and its employees. Andhra Pradesh state treasury is liable for satisfying all the financial schemes or services offered by the government to its employees.
The online facility of the Andhra Pradesh state treasury department also offers some important information regarding the Andhra Pradesh state government employees.
The details include their DDO request, Pay Slip, Pension, DDO Code, GPF Slips, Bill Status Etc.
CFMS beneficiary status Online:
All the employees can check the CFMS status online.
- You can check the CFMS Beneficiary Payment Status Online with some basic details.
- To check status, follow the below steps and the complete process for checking the status.
- Visit the official website of the CFMS.
- On the next page, a new page will display the Home page of the AP CFMS.
- Enter your Beneficiary Code and Statement From date and Statement to Date in the search box.
- Then click on the Display button.
- Within a few seconds, it will display all the details on the computer screen. With this displayed information, you can check CFMS Beneficiary Payment Status online.
AP CFMS Beneficiary Search Online:
You can check the beneficiary details online through the AP CFMS portal.
- Open the official website of the AP CFMS to get the Search page.
- Select the option you want to search with, like Aadhar card, PAN number, Bank Account Number, Beneficiary No, Request Number.
- Enter the number of the search option that you have selected.
- Click on the search option.
- You will get the following details Beneficiary code, Name, Address, PAN number, Aadhar number, GSTIN No, Bank details.
AP CFMS Challan Status Check Online:
You can also check the AP CFMS Challan Status Online by following the steps given below on the page.
- In the first part of the article, you learned how to check the CFMS Bill status online. Now, you will learn how to check the CFMS Challan status online.
- To check the Challan Status online, you have to visit the official website of CFMS or click this URL:https://cfms.ap.gov.in.
- As soon as you open the above link, you will get a home page with many options, including the check challan status option.
- Click on the “Know Challan Status” option.
- Enter the CFMS transaction Id to get the details of the Challan for which you are searching the status.
- Then you will be asked to fill the department Transaction Id. Now you have to fill in the transaction number.
- Now it will ask you to give the challan number for which you need the status. You need to fill in the challan number where required.
- As the last detail, you have to enter the bank transaction Id in the field mentioned to get the status of the Challan.
Finally, Click on the Get Status button to get the status of Challan after entering all the details correctly.
By correctly providing all the details, you will get to know the status of the Challan.
Services provided by AP CFMS:
CFMS provides different services. The types of services provided by CFMS are given below.
- Government to Government (G2G)
- Government to Citizen (G2C)
- Govt to Employee (G2E)
- Government to Business (G2B)
AP CFMS Training:
CFMS Andhra Pradesh is giving training to all the people to know about CFMS. To get the training, you have to follow the below steps.
- Visit the official website of AP CFMS. Click here.
- Select the training option given under the menu bar.
- Select the specific training, which you are interested in learning.
- Now, click on the demo button to know how to use the training service.
- Click on the practice button to learn about things and practice what you have learned.
- What is CFMS?
It is a management system to give all the information about the financial status, and the other details of the employees belong to the government sector.
CFMS stands for Comprehensive Financial Management System.