The Ration Card is an important document in India, and it is to provide food security to all poor people. AP government introduced EPDS New Ration Cards for the people of the state. People can apply for New Ration Card and check eligibility and the new ration card’s status.
According to the new rice card, the people of Andhra Pradesh State will get food supplies from the state government at subsidized prices.
Besides getting the rice card’s food supplies, poor people can enjoy life like normal people. Ration cards are sometimes used as an Identity proof to avail of some of the government scheme benefits.
- 1 Changing AP Ration Card to New Rice Card
Changing AP Ration Card to New Rice Card
AP government started to change the old ration card with the new rice card on February 14th, 2020. Under this process, approximately 12900000 ration cards are replaced.
According to the Department of Consumer Affairs Food and Civil Supplies AP Public Distribution system, approximately 18 lakh beneficiaries were doubtful.
The volunteers do door-to-door surveys to identify the beneficiary. After identifying the beneficiary, he gets YSR Rice Card.
Note: Due to Covid-19 Indian Government has taken the step of Lockdown. Everyone is staying at their home. AP government took various steps to control Covid. It also gave free ration and 1kg toroidal at the people’s doorsteps with ration cards.
The government also provided a monetary benefit of Rs 1000/- directly to the beneficiary’s bank account.
Statistics of AP Ration Card
|Ration shops total||29730|
Eligibility for New Rice Card
- The family’s total income should be less than Rs10000 per month in rural areas and Rs12000 per month in urban areas to get the new rice card.
- Family holding total land of fewer than 3 acres of wetland or 10 acres of dry land, or 10 acres of wet and drylands.
- Electricity consumption should be less than 300 per month.
- No family members should be government employees or pensioners and should not pay income tax.
- The family should not have a four-wheeler, taxi, auto, or tractor are exempted.
Documents Required for New Rice Card
- Address Proof (Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Telephone Bill, Water Bill, Electricity Bill)
- Domicile Certificate
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, PAN Card, Passport)
- Income Certificate
How to Apply Online for AP Ration Card
- To apply for an AP ration card online, visit the official website.
- People can also visit the MeeSeva portal and create a Login ID and password.
- Now application form opens on the screen.
- Enter the required details like name, father/husband name, date of birth, gender, and other information.
- Upload the documents required along with the application form.
- Now click the submit option for the final submission of the application.
- A reference number will be generated. Keep the number for future reference.
How o do AP Ration Card Search with Aadhaar Number
- AP ration Card search with Aadhaar number must be done by visiting the official website.
- On the home page, scroll for public reports and select the ration card report link.
- Now a new rice card report opens district-wise.
- Select the district name, and click on the office name to open the NFSA FP shop level report.
- Click on numbers under AAY cards and priority household cards.
- Now again, a complete list of beneficiaries with Aadhaar numbers appears, so here the applicants will do the AP ration card search with the Aadhaar number.
- The report also contains the Ration card number, member, gender, UID number, and card type.
How to file a complaint or grievance?
- People who want to file a complaint or grievance visit the official website.
- Select the grievance from the drop-down of Apply for.
- Now grievance form appears, and candidates have to fill the form with necessary details like ration card number or UID number in the fields provided.
- Click on the submit option and follow the further procedure.
- Finally, a grievance ID will be generated for future reference.
Toll-free Number: 1967
Landline number: 040-23494808 / 822
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org