AP Ration Card search with Aadhaar number | New Rice Card | AP Ration Card List 2020 | Check AP Ration Card Details by Name or Aadhaar | AP NFSA Ration Card Report Link | AP Ration Card E-KYC Online | Application Process of AP Ration Card 2020 | Status Check of AP Ration Card | aepos.ap.gov.in Ration Card
- 1 AP Ration Card Search with Aadhaar Number
- 1.1 Changing AP Ration Card to New Rice Card
- 1.2 Statistics of AP Ration Card
- 1.3 Eligibility for New Rice Card
- 1.4 Documents Required for New Rice Card
- 1.5 How to Apply Online for AP Ration Card
- 1.6 How o do AP Ration Card Search with Aadhaar Number
- 1.7 How to file a complaint or grievance?
- 1.8 Helpline Numbers
AP Ration Card Search with Aadhaar Number
Ration Card is an important document in India, it is to provide food security to all the poor people. AP government introduced EPDS New Ration Cards for the people of the state. People can apply for New Ration Card, check eligibility, and also the status of the new ration card.
According to the new rice card, the people of Andhra Pradesh State will get food supplies from the state government at subsidized prices. Apart from getting the food supplies from the rice card, poor people can also enjoy their life as normal people. Ration cards in some cases used as Identity proof to avail of some of the government scheme benefits.
Changing AP Ration Card to New Rice Card
AP government started to change the old ration card with the new rice card from February 14th, 2020. Under this process, approximately 12900000 ration cards are replaced. According to the Department of Consumer Affairs Food and Civil Supplies AP Public Distribution system, approximately 18 lakh beneficiaries were found doubtful. The volunteers do door to door survey to identify the beneficiary, after identifying the beneficiary gets YSR Rice Card.
Note: Due to Covid-19 Indian Government has taken the step of Lockdown and everyone is staying at their home. AP government taken various steps to control Covid. It also gave free ration along with 1kg toordal at the doorsteps of the people who are having ration cards. The government also provided a monetary benefit of Rs 1000/- for the beneficiary’s bank account directly.
Statistics of AP Ration Card
|Ration shops total||29730|
Eligibility for New Rice Card
- To get the new rice card, the family’s total income should be less than Rs10000 per month in rural areas, and Rs12000 per month in urban areas.
- Family holding total land of fewer than 3 acres of wetland or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both wet and dry lands together.
- Electricity consumption should be less than 300 per month.
- No one of the family members should be a government employee or pensioner and should not pay income tax.
- The family should not have a 4 wheeler and taxi, auto, tractors are exempted.
Documents Required for New Rice Card
- Address Proof (Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Telephone Bill, Water Bill, Electricity Bill)
- Domicile Certificate
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, PAN Card, Passport)
- Income Certificate
How to Apply Online for AP Ration Card
- To apply for an AP ration card online visit the official website.
- People can also visit the MeeSeva portal, create a Login ID and password.
- Now application form opens on the screen.
- Enter the required details like name, father/husband name, date of birth, gender, and other information.
- Upload the documents required along with the application form.
- Now click the submit option for the final submission of the application.
- A reference number will be generated, keep the number for future reference.
How o do AP Ration Card Search with Aadhaar Number
- AP ration Card search with Aadhaar number must be done by visiting the official website.
- On the home page scroll for public reports and select the ration card report link.
- Now a new rice card report opens district-wise.
- Select the district name, click on the office name to open the NFSA FP shop level report.
- Click on numbers under AAY cards and priority household cards.
- Now again a complete list of beneficiaries with Aadhaar numbers appears, so here the applicants will do the AP ration card search with the Aadhaar number.
- The report also contains the Ration card number, member, gender, UID number, and card type.
How to file a complaint or grievance?
- People who want to file a complaint or grievance visit the official website.
- Select the grievance from the drop-down of Apply for.
- Now grievance form appears and candidates have to fill the form with necessary details like ration card number, or UID number in the fields provided.
- Click on the submit option and follow the further procedure.
- Finally, a grievance ID will be generated for future reference.
Toll-free Number: 1967
Landline number: 040-23494808 / 822
Email ID: email@example.com