Employees State Insurance Scheme provides a variety of services to companies and employees. Employers and employees must both pay into the employee’s State Insurance. Employees can make this donation by going to the official website and filling out the online form. This article discusses all of the main components of making an ESIC payment online.
This page will provide you with all of the necessary information about ESIC online payment 2021-22, such as its goal, benefits, features, eligibility, login, e-challan payment, print receipt, and so on.
So, suppose you’re an employer or an employee who wishes to contribute to the employee’s State Insurance.
In that case, you’ll want to read this article to learn everything there is to know about paying an e challan through ESIC’s online payment system.
The employer provides the employees with the IP number to register or log in to the Employees State Insurance Scheme portal.
The employees have to register on the portal only after getting the employee IP number from the employer. You cannot register directly without the IP number. So, we are providing the Registration process here.
- Go to the official website of the ESIC.
- By clicking on the above link, it will redirect you to the registration page.
- A registration form will appear on the screen.
- Enter all the details such as name, mobile number and IP number.
- Then enter the captcha and submit the form by clicking the register button.
- Now your registration will complete successfully.
After registering on the portal successfully, you can then log in to the portal. You can log in to the ESIC portal with the IP number. The process of logging into the Employees portal is as follows.
- Visit the official website of the ESIC.
- By clicking on the above link, it will redirect you to the login page.
- A login form will appear on the screen.
- Enter all the details, such as username and password.
- Then enter the captcha and submit the form by clicking the login button.
- Now you will log in to your portal successfully.
Main Aspects of ESIC Online Payment 2022:
The following are the significant aspects of the ESIC online payment 2022.
- Members of the Employee State Insurance Corporation can now pay their challans online.
- The State Insurance Corporation is a self-contained entity that oversees employee State Insurance.
- ESIC payments must be made online by both companies and employees.
- Employer contributions are 4.75 per cent of wages payable to employees, while employer contributions are 1.75 per cent of salary payable to employees.
- Employees who earn less than Rs 137 per day do not need to contribute.
- For SBI account holders with a net banking facility, ESIC online payment is available.
- Citizens no longer need to visit any government offices to pay their challans.
Procedure to Pay ESIC Challan Payment 2022:
Many people do not know the process of paying the challan online. So, refer to the below steps to see the procedure to pay ESIC Challan payment.
- Go to the official website of the ESIC Portal.
- The above link will redirect you to the home page of the ESIC portal.
- On the home page, you can find the Quick links option.
- Under the quick links menu, you can see the ” Pay e-challan” link.
- Click on the link to proceed with paying the challan online.
- Then enter the employer code, enter the captcha, and then pay challan.
- To proceed with payment, you should now select the challan number.
- Then you must write down the challan number and click on the proceed button.
- You must now choose your bank to make an internet banking payment.
- Next, you must enter your user ID.
- To proceed with payment, you must now enter your credentials.
- After that, you must select “Pay” from the drop-down menu.
- A confirmation receipt of payment success will appear on your screen.
- To print this receipt, you must click on print.
How to check the ESIC number?
If you are an employee and have forgotten your ESIC IP number, you will not discover it online using your Aadhar card or other information.
In that scenario, there are only two options for getting your ESIC IP number: asking your employer or visiting your local Employee State Insurance branch office.
How to claim ESIC benefit?
Go to the official website of the ESIC or the Umang website and click on the Claim option.
Then enter the details required to log in to your portal and then proceed to log in.
Select the claim option and proceed with the claim.
How to download an ESIC card?
Log in to the Employee State Insurance portal by following the login procedure given on this page. After logging in to the portal, you can see the ESIC Card or E-Pehchan card option on your page. Click on that and then take the printout of the card or download the card.
Public Grievance Officer
email@example.com for Information Technology (IT) related issues