ESIC card (Employees State Insurance Scheme) provides various services to companies and employees. Employers and employees must both pay into the employee’s State Insurance.
Employees can donate by going to the official website and completing the online form. This article discusses the main components of making an ESIC payment online.
This page will provide all the necessary information about ESIC online payment, such as its goal, benefits, features, eligibility, login, e-challan payment, print receipt, etc.
So, suppose you’re an employer or an employee who wishes to contribute to the employee’s State Insurance.
In that case, you’ll want to read this article to learn everything there is to know about paying an e-challan through ESIC’s online payment system.
- 1 ESIC card Registration:
- 1.0.1 ESIC card Login:
- 1.0.2 Main Aspects of ESIC Online Payment:
- 1.0.3 Procedure to Pay ESIC card Challan Payment:
- 1.0.4 Check the Claim Status of ESIC
- 1.0.5 Claim ESI Benefits
- 1.0.6 ESIC card Hospital List
- 1.0.7 ESIC card App
- 1.0.8 Contact Details
- 1.0.9 FAQs
ESIC card Registration:
The employer provides the employees with the IP number to register or log in to the Employees State Insurance Scheme portal.
The employees have to register on the portal only after getting the employee IP number from the employer. You cannot register directly without the IP number. So, we are providing the Registration process here.
- Go to the official website of the Employees State Insurance Scheme.
- Clicking on the above link will redirect you to the registration page.
- A registration form will appear on the screen.
- Enter all the details, such as name, mobile number and IP number.
- Then enter the captcha and submit the form by clicking the register button.
- Now your registration will be complete successfully.
ESIC card Login:
After registering on the portal successfully, you can then log in to the portal. You can log in to the Employees State Insurance Scheme portal with the IP number. The process of logging into the Employees portal is as follows.
- Visit the official website of the ESIC.
- Clicking on the above link will redirect you to the login page.
- A login form will appear on the screen.
- Enter all the details, such as username and password.
- Then enter the captcha and submit the form by clicking the login button.
- Now you will log in to your portal successfully.
Main Aspects of ESIC Online Payment:
The following are the significant aspects of online payment for the Employees State Insurance Scheme.
- Members of the Employee State Insurance Corporation can now pay their challans online.
- The State Insurance Corporation is a self-contained entity that oversees employee State Insurance.
- ESIC payments must be made online by both companies and employees.
- Employer contributions are 4.75 per cent of wages payable to employees, while employer contributions are 1.75 per cent of salary payable to employees.
- Employees who earn less than Rs 137 per day do not need to contribute.
- For SBI account holders with a net banking facility, ESIC online payment is available.
- Citizens no longer need to visit any government offices to pay their challans.
Procedure to Pay ESIC card Challan Payment:
Many people do not know the process of paying the challan online. So, refer to the steps below to see the ESIC Challan payment procedure.
- Go to the official website of the ESIC Portal.
- The above link will redirect you to the home page of the ESIC portal.
- On the home page, you can find the Quick Links option.
- Under the quick links menu, you can see the ” Pay e-challan” link.
- Click on the link to proceed with paying the challan online.
- Then enter the employer code, the captcha, and then pay challan.
- To proceed with payment, you should now select the challan number.
- Then you must write down the challan number and click the proceed button.
- You must now choose your bank to make an Internet banking payment.
- Next, you must enter your user ID.
- To proceed with payment, you must now enter your credentials.
- After that, you must select “Pay” from the drop-down menu.
- A confirmation receipt of payment success will appear on your screen.
- To print this receipt, you must click on print.
Check the Claim Status of ESIC
Follow the below steps.
- Open the UMANG App or download it.
- Enter the IP or ESIC Insurance Number and click ‘Get OTP’.
- Enter the OTP and click on ‘Submit’.
- Select ‘Claim Status’ under the services menu.
- If you have raised any claims, you can view the status or use the advanced search to find the details.
Claim ESI Benefits
Two ways you can claim.
- Medical Benefits: You and your dependents can avail of medical care. To avail of this, you must visit any ESI empanelled hospitals.
- Cash Benefits: Employees who are payees of the ESI can avail of cash benefits for sickness, disablement, maternity, unemployment, dependent, funeral costs, and vocational and physical rehabilitation.
ESIC card Hospital List
The ESIC has tied with several hospitals across the country.
2nd Generation Reforms of ESIC
In 2015, Shri Narendra Modi launched several health reform initiatives of the ESIC.
- Online facility of Electronic Health Records of ESI
- Medical Helpline
- VIBGYOR (Operation Indradhanush
- Special OPD
- Quality Control on Drugs and Medicines
- Pathological and X-Ray in PPP type
- Regular Inspection of Hon’ble Member of ESIC to ESIC/ESIC hospitals
- Being Created (CT, ICU, MRI, CAT-Labs, Dialysis).
- Behavioural training of doctors and para-medical staff, Yoga, Ayush, special child and mother care hospitals, queue management, ‘May I Help You’ counters, etc.
ESIC card App
You can download the app from the google play store. And also, from the Apple store can download it.
- Phone: 011-23231354, 011-23235781
- Mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org for Information Technology (IT) related issues, email@example.com
- Medical Helpline: 1800-11-3839
- Toll-free: 1800-11-2526
- Timings: Monday – Friday (9:00 am to 5:30 pm)
- Address: ESIC, Panchdeep Bhawan, Comrade Indrajeet Gupta (CIG) Marg,
New Delhi – 110 002.
If you are an employee and have forgotten your ESIC IP number, you will not discover it online using your Aadhar card or other information. In that scenario, there are only two options for getting your ESIC IP number: asking your employer or visiting your local Employee State Insurance branch office.
Go to the official website of the ESIC or the Umang website and click on the Claim option. Then enter the details required to log in to your portal and then proceed to log in. Select the claim option and proceed with the claim.
Log in to the Employee State Insurance portal by following the login procedure on this page. After logging in to the portal, you can see the ESIC Card or E-Pehchan card option on your page. Click on that and then take the printout of the card or download the card.
ESIC is a multidimensional social security scheme for the workers of India. It provides medical care to self & family, cash benefits in certain contingencies and maternity benefits to female workers. Social Security & Pensioners.