Delhi is the capital city of India. It is the second wealthiest city in the country, as we all know that Mumbai is the most populated city in India. So, Delhi takes second place in both population and wealth after Mumbai. It is one of the historic places in the country. Read about how to pay Delhi Traffic Police Challan.
Since Delhi is the second most populated city in India, traffic is the main issue in the city. Due to high traffic in the city pollution is also increasing. Recently, the government decided to make traffic by allowing vehicles only a few days a week.
In such a city with heavy traffic, road rules must be very strict to control road accidents and traffic. So, the Delhi traffic police challan is fine for riders who break the road rules. Surveillance cameras monitor all the vehicles in the traffic.
Delhi Traffic E-challan:
Whenever you drive in Delhi, you can feel the terrible driving experience of many vehicles. Hence, Delhi is recorded as one of the worst cities to drive.
So, in this city, catching a rule breaker is difficult. Hence, the traffic police set up a camera everywhere. When you break the rules, the camera records your photograph and vehicle number.
Then the traffic police will send your challan to the registered mobile number. The challans can be made in both online and offline modes.
Challan Online Payment:
People can pay the challan online using their smartphone or computer. This payment method is very simple. Here we give the complete process to make your work easier and faster. The process of online payment is as follows:
- Visit the Delhi Traffic Police challan Payment’s official website.
- On the home page, you will find the “Notice” option. Click on that.
- Under the “Notice” option, select pending notices.
- Then enter your vehicle number or mobile number in the box mentioned below.
- Click on the “Search Details” option to get the challan details
- Now, click on the ” Pay Now” option to pay the challan
- Select the payment gateway through which you wish to pay the challan.
- Complete the payment and then download the Payment Receipt.
- You can also download the Delhi Traffic Police Challan Online payment receipt afterwards.
- The website will send a message with the link to download your receipt to your mobile.
- Open the link to download the receipt.
The above process will help you pay your pending challans online and download the receipt.
Delhi Traffic Police Challan Offline Payment:
Many people may not feel secure paying the challan online. They may pay the challan in offline mode. Hence, we also give the offline payment process to help you do it easily. The offline challan payment process is as follows.
- You can directly pay the challan to the officer who accepts the challans and update the payment information on the website.
- Also, visit the Delhi police headquarters and pay the challan with your vehicle number.
- You can post a demand draft or the cheque directly to the address of the Delhi police headquarters.
- You can also take the money order and send it through the post office for payment.
Pay the Challan Online from Tatpar App:
The vehicle owners can also pay the challan online through the Tatpar App. To pay the Delhi Traffic Police Challan online through Tatpar App, follow the below procedure.
- Download the Tatpar app from the play store on your device.
- Open the app and verify your mobile number registered with your vehicle.
- For verification, an OTP is sent to you. Enter the OTP to verify.
- On the home page, you can find the Traffic Notice Payment option.
- Click on the payment button and select e challan.
- Enter the vehicle number or notice number.
- If the app shows any pending notices, click on Proceed to pay.
- Select the payment gateway and pay your challan online using a debit card or net banking.
How to check e-challan Status:
You can check the e-challan online Status by following the process. So, please read the whole process carefully.
- Go to the official site of the parivahan or Delhi Traffic Police Challan.
- Click on the ” Check Challan Status”
- Enter ” challan number” or ” vehicle registration number” to get the details of any pending challans.
- Now, you can check the stats of the e-challan.
To register any complaints with the Delhi Traffic Police, send a text message to 8750871493.
Delhi Traffic Contact Numbers
- Help Line: 25844444/1095. 24/7 you can call this number.
- Email: email@example.com
- What’s App: 8750871493
Visit the Parivahan website. Select the ‘eChallan’ option from the ‘Online Services’ drop-down menu. Click on ‘Get Challan’ details. Enter the Delhi traffic challan number, vehicle number, or DL number to retrieve the details of your Delhi e-challan.
Tatpar Delhi Police App.
If you don’t pay the e-challan within 60 days of it being issued, the traffic police will visit your address to collect the payment.
If you decide to pay offline, you must visit your nearest police station and pay the due amount there.
Rs 1000 fine will be charged.