The Government of India started Digital Health Card 2022 registration under Ayushman Bharat Digital Account Mission(ABHA). With the ABHA Health card, the government wants digitalisation to reduce paperwork dependence. Citizens can benefit from this health card by having a recorded history of all their diseases and treatment, even can also track with a single click. Download the Health card at healthid.ndhm.gov.in.
Digital Health Card 2022
The Honorable Prime Minister started the Health card to maintain the Modi Health Card’s health records. The card will have all the ownership of the health record, and we can also erase the history at any time. It is used as a unique ID card containing health and all medical tests related data. It contains a unique 14 digit number to trace the patient’s medical history by the doctors.
Like the Aadhaar card, all the details are in this digital card, like name, address, personal details, etc., in the Ayushman card with an ID. All the registered hospitals and doctors are connected to a central server with all the patients’ medical history. We can create ABHA Health Card by visiting the healthid.ndhm.gov.in.
Below are some of the benefits of the ABHA Health Card:
- Users using the health card do not need to carry all the medical reports and tests when visiting the doctor.
- All the data related to medicine is online so that the hospitals and doctors can access it easily.
- Doctors can quickly check the disease and treatment history with just one click.
- There is no need to carry the Digital Health Card 2022 all the time; we can save it in the Digi locker, which is also considered authentic proof.
- We can save money and also time for both doctors and patients.
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile number
- Date of Birth record
- PAN card for Digital health card 2022 registration
- A driving License is also a legit document
How to apply for Digital Health card 2022 Online
Below are the steps to follow for Digital Health Card 2022 registration.
- Interested individuals can apply by visiting the official website of healthid.ndhm.gov.in.
- On the home page, click on create ABHA number.
- Select on the options by using Aadhaar or driving license and click on next
- Enter name, address, and mobile number. An OTP generates the mobile number.
- Now enter the OTP and other details required.
- Finally, click on the submit option to get a 14 digit unique number.
- That Unique id is the Digital Health Card number or Ayushman Bharat Health Account number.