RCH’s complete form is Reproductive Child Health Society. RCH portal 2022 is to take care of the health and welfare of women & children in the year 1997. The Indian government is taking care of women & children through the RCH portal self-registration process.
What is RCH Portal 2022?
RCH portal program had included by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare to take care of the health of maternal, reproductive, newborn, and children.
The Indian government plans to give quality health information on family planning, child health, immunisation and maternal health.
With this information, the government can ensure quality services for children and pregnant women all over the country and also reduce the maternal mortality and infant mortality rate.
Through this portal, the early identification and tracking of every individual beneficiary throughout the life cycle of the reproductive life cycle.
Benefits and Features
The RCH portal will upload the health services for the health benefits of women and children and the health services provided by the Reproductive Child Health program of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- The benefits of the RCH portal Program and its features are as follows.
- With the help of the portal, Reproductive Child Health will provide all pregnant women with the necessary measures for their care.
- Through the RCH portal, pregnant women will be able to get their health-related information about efforts made to reduce the mortality rate of pregnant women under the programme.
- With the help of the RCH portal, pregnant women will be able to track their health reports. RCH portal will reduce women’s mortality rate during pregnancy and childbirth.
- With the Women Portal, pregnant women will also view their details on their mobile phones through their ID numbers.
- Reproductive Child Health can access information related to vaccines from home with the help of the RCH portal.
- Information about pre-delivery women’s tests will also be uploaded with the help of the RCH portal so that conceiving women will quickly get information related to the vaccine.
RCH Portal Self Registration
If you need to register a beneficiary on the portal, its process is straightforward. But due to a lack of information, many people face many problems. Let us know if you can add Beneficiary in the Portal through your Anganwadi Center or ANM.
We will let you know its process step by step.
- The ANM records all the beneficiary’s data in its register through the home survey.
- Beneficiary ID will not be issued to the beneficiary by ANM.
- The data entry operator enters the RCH portal through the data entered in the RCH register.
- In the data entry, village wise information, tracking of those who have qualified using contraceptives, tracking of pregnant women, tracking of children etc., are recorded.
- Upon completing the data entry process in the portal, the beneficiary will be issued a 12-digit ID number via SMS. It will complete your registration.
The self-registration process had completed through the steps mentioned above.
How to Login to RCH Portal 2022
To log in to the RCH portal 2022, you must follow the steps given below.
- Firstly, you must visit the website of RCH Portal.
- As soon as you go to the official website, the website’s home page will open on your screen. Then you have to select the option “Data Entry”.
- After selecting the option “Data Entry”, a new page will open in front of you.
- You have to enter your state code, state name, user name, password, and captcha code on this new page.
- After entering, you have to click on the login button.
- In this way, we will complete the Applicant’s login process.
Procedure to Mother Data entry
The RCH portal provides many facilities/services to pregnant women & children. Information had collected for availing of these services. The procedure for Reproductive Child Health mother data entry had given below.
- First of all, you would have to visit the official website of RCH Portal.
- On the website’s home page, you must select “Data Entry”.
- Now you have to log in to the portal.
- Here you need to click on the “Data Entry” option in the top menu.
- Then click on the “Pregnant Woman Admission” option.
- Next, click on the “Add New Entry” option.
- After this, Applicant should enter all the details of the pregnant woman into the registration form.
- After that, enter all the details, and submit the form. This way, you can get into a newly pregnant woman.
New Child Entry Process
A new child can be entered on the RCH portal only by those government officials who have login ID and password of the RCH portal. Follow the steps given below for Reproductive Child Health Child Entry.
- To do this, you must first go to the official website of Reproductive & Child Health.
- After this, you should log in by entering your login details by clicking on the “DATA ENTRY” option.
- You should click on the “Data Entry” option in the top menu in the dashboard.
- Click on the “Child Entry” option on the next page.
- Now, You have to enter the child’s details like Serial No, Weight, Sex of Child, Date of Birth of child, Mother Name, Name of Child Father Name, Mobile Number, Address, Religion, Place of Birth, Asha Name, etc.
- After completing the details, click on the “Save Entry” button.
Self-Registration for Child & Women
Citizens can now RCH portal self-registration for pregnant women or children on the portal; this facility is helpful for women living in rural areas. Women can register themselves or their children in any state of the country. For this, you should follow the steps.
- First, visit the official website.
- The website homepage appears on your front screen.
- On the homepage, click the “RCH Portal Self Registration” option.
- It’s opened a new page.
- Here you will find the option to register pregnant women and children.
- Then you need to click on the “New Registration” button for a pregnant woman or child.
- You will need to enter your state, mobile number, OTP, etc.
- Then the registration form will display in front of you.
- Applicants should record all details related to the pregnant woman or child in the form.
- After that, you will have registered.
- This way, you can register yourself online.
How to check Anmol Status
- Firstly, visit the RCH Portal homepage.
- The page will display in front of you
- Click on “Anmol Status” at the bottom here.
- A page will display in front of you.
- Now you can check the Anmol status.
How to check Health Records
If you want to check the health details of a pregnant woman or child, you can quickly check it on the RCH portal.
After checking the pregnant woman through ANM, you all know that ANM had entered the relevant data in the RCH Register, and the data entry operator had entered this data into the portal. You can check the health details by following these steps.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the “Know Your Health Record” option on the homepage.
- A new page will open after you need to enter your RCH ID or MCTS ID.
- After entering the captcha and clicking on “Get OTP”.
- Once the OTP is verified, you can check the health record.