FMS stands for Franchise Management System. BSNL welcomes business partners to collaborate in developing BSNL networks across the country. The BSNL involves exploring a variety of fields in a safe environment. Channel Partners play an essential role in developing and maintaining the BSNL network and its consumers. Find and develop new strategies to attract potential partners to join the BSNL customer base. The arrangement will allow BSNL to expand its telecom coverage. On this page, we give more information about the FMS BSNL. So, read this page to know more.
BSNL FMS Portal:
The BSNL offers many people to invest and expand their business along with BSNL. The list of people who can register for this FMS BSNL is follows.
- Resident welfare associations
- System integrators
- Franchisees of BSNL
- Any registered company or society
- Local cable tv operators
- Telecom infrastructure providers
- Telecom service providers, etc.
FMS BSNL Portal:
Companies who enter into a franchise agreement with BSNL might gain significant benefits. The BSNL offers a profitable revenue-sharing scheme with a 50% incentive.
In addition, the BSNL gives many other benefits to its franchisees. Services at the state or federal level, commissions, and payments are examples of those benefits (real-time, wallet-based, and app-based).
Web apps, franchisee, marketing, sales assistance, 24-hour support, a web-based helpdesk, and email and smartphone alerts are all included in the benefits of BSNL.
BSNL offers various services for the customers through its network. The services that BSNL provides are as follows.
- Landline services
- Mobile services including 2G, 3G & 4G in limited area services
- Fibre to the Home
- FTTH services
- Wi-fi services
- Data Center services
- It also provides Enterprise data services such as leased Circuits, MPLS VPN, etc.
- The BSNL Telecom Services provide National and International Long-distance services.
BSNL Franchisee Registration:
The Franchise registration process in BSNL is as follows. The process of BSNL Franchise registration is as follows.
- Visit the official website of FMS BSNL Partner Registration.
- On the home page, you can see the Register and Login options.
- Click on the “Register” button to register on the FMS BSNL as a new Partner.
- Then a registration form will appear on the screen.
- Fill in all the details in the registration form, such as company name etc.
- Then click on the submit button to submit the form.
- If you feel you have filled wrong details, you can click on cancel and fill again.
In this way, you can complete the registration process. Once the BSNL accepts the registration, they will give the login details to the registered mobile number.
Benefits Of BSNL:
The following are the benefits of the BSNL network.
- The BSNL Franchisee Management System (BSNL FMS) has benefited both BSNL franchisees and users.
- BSNL provides Product commissions and activity performance commissions via the commission system.
- It improves service quality throughout the country.
- Franchisee services of high quality can increase BSNL subscribers and hence revenue.
- In India, end-users can benefit from high-quality services in rural and urban locations.
- There is a rise in competitiveness with private-public participation, impacting other services.
- It enhances communication through the use of digitalised devices and Internet services.
- When clients make online payments, the applications give service providers various options. Apps include smartphone apps, wallets, and so forth.
- BSNL provides active support to service providers whenever a network problem arises.
Eligibility Criteria for Franchisee:
The following is the condition for becoming BSNL Franchisee.
- A corporation can look for franchisees based on financial terms and conditions, such as paying a non-refundable empanelment fee.
- The prices might range from INR 4.5 lakhs to INR 4.5 lakhs plus 8% GST. You have to pay the charge Demand Draft in the name of the Accounts Officer (cash, BSNL, New Delhi).
There is an agreement for the service between BSNL and Franchisee, i.e. as follows.
- The integration term and the service providing duration are in the agreement document.
- The integration time will last three months, while the service providing duration will last 24 months. The renewal term will be 12 months after that.
FMS BSNL Login:
The Franchisee can log in to the FMS BSNL portal once the BSNL accepts the registration. They will send the login details to the registered mobile number. The steps for logging in to the portal are as follows.
- Visit the official FMS BSNL website.
- Then on the home screen, you can find the login form.
- Enter the Username and password.
- Then click on the Login button.
- Now, your login is successful.