FMS stands for Franchise Management System. BSNL welcomes business partners to collaborate in developing BSNL networks across the country. The BSNL involves exploring a variety of fields in a safe environment. Read about FMS BSNL information about login and registration.
Channel Partners are essential in developing and maintaining the BSNL network and its consumers. Find and develop new strategies to attract potential partners to join the BSNL customer base.
The arrangement will allow BSNL to expand its telecom coverage. On this page, we give more information about the FMS BSNL. So, read this page to know more.
- 1 FMS BSNL:
- 1.0.1 FMS BSNL Portal:
- 1.0.2 Services Provided:
- 1.0.3 BSNL Franchisee Registration:
- 1.0.4 FMS BSNL Login:
- 1.0.5 Download Mobile App
- 1.0.6 FMS BSNL Contact Details
- 1.0.7 FAQs
Benefits Of BSNL:
The following are the benefits of the BSNL network.
- The BSNL Franchisee Management System (BSNL FMS) has benefited both BSNL franchisees and users.
- BSNL provides Product commissions and activity performance commissions via the commission system.
- It improves service quality throughout the country.
- Franchisee services of high quality can increase BSNL subscribers and hence revenue.
- In India, end-users can benefit from high-quality services in rural and urban locations.
- There is a rise in competitiveness with private-public participation, impacting other services.
- It enhances communication through the use of digitalised devices and Internet services.
- When clients make online payments, the applications give service providers various options. Apps include smartphone apps, wallets, and so forth.
- BSNL provides active support to service providers whenever a network problem arises.
Eligibility Criteria for Franchisee:
The following is the condition for becoming BSNL Franchisee.
- A corporation can look for franchisees based on financial terms and conditions, such as paying a non-refundable empanelment fee.
- The prices might range from INR 4.5 lakhs to INR 4.5 lakhs plus 8% GST. You must pay the Demand Draft charge in the Accounts Officer’s name (cash, BSNL, New Delhi).
There is an agreement for the service between BSNL and Franchisee, i.e. as follows.
- The integration term and the service-providing duration are in the agreement document.
- The integration time will last three months, while the service-providing duration will last 24 months. The renewal term will be 12 months after that.
The BSNL offers many people to invest and expand their business along with BSNL. The list of people who can register for this FMS BSNL is as follows.
- Resident welfare associations
- System integrators
- Franchisees of BSNL
- Any registered company or society
- Local cable tv operators
- Telecom infrastructure providers
- Telecom service providers, etc.
FMS BSNL Portal:
Companies that enter into a franchise agreement with BSNL might gain significant benefits. The BSNL offers a profitable revenue-sharing scheme with a 50% incentive.
In addition, the BSNL gives many other benefits to its franchisees. Services at the state or federal level, commissions, and payments are examples of those benefits (real-time, wallet-based, and app-based).
Web apps, franchisees, marketing, sales assistance, 24-hour support, a web-based helpdesk, and email and smartphone alerts are all included in the benefits of BSNL.
BSNL offers various services for customers through its network. The services that BSNL provides are as follows.
- Landline services
- Mobile services, including 2G, 3G & 4G in limited area services
- Fibre to the Home
- FTTH services
- Wi-fi services
- Data Center services
- It also provides Enterprise data services such as leased Circuits, MPLS VPN, etc.
- The BSNL Telecom Services provide National and International Long-distance services.
BSNL Franchisee Registration:
The Franchise registration process in BSNL is as follows. The process of BSNL Franchise registration is as follows.
- Visit the official website of FMS BSNL Partner Registration.
- On the home page, you can see the Register and Login options.
- Click the “Register” button to register on the FMS BSNL as a new Partner.
- Then a registration form will appear on the screen.
- Fill in all the details in the registration form, such as company name etc.
- Then click on the submit button to submit the form.
- If you have filled in the wrong details, click cancel and fill in again.
In this way, you can complete the registration process. Once the BSNL accepts the registration, they will give the login details to the registered mobile number.
What is it in for the Franchisee
- Web App
- Mobile App
- Franchisee Manager
- Support Systems
FMS BSNL Login:
The Franchisee can log in to the FMS BSNL portal once the BSNL accepts the registration. They will send the login details to the registered mobile number. The steps for logging in to the portal are as follows.
- Visit the official FMS BSNL website.
- Then on the home screen, you can find the login form.
- Enter the Username and password.
- Then click on the Login button.
- Now, your login is successful.
Download Mobile App
You can download it for
FMS BSNL Contact Details
- Address: Registered & Corporate Office Bharat Sanchar Bhavan
Harish Chandra Mathur Lane, Janpath, New Delhi-110 001
Corporate Identity Number (CIN): U74899DL2000GOI107739
- 1500 from BSNL mobile or Landline
- 1800-345-1500 from other operator mobile or Landline
- 1504 from BSNL mobile or Landline
- 1800-345-1504 from other operator mobile or Landline
- 1503 from BSNL mobile or Landline
- 1800-180-1503 from other operator mobile or Landline
- 1502 from BSNL mobile or Landline
- 1800-180-1502 from other operator mobile or Landline
Enterprise Services( MPLS VPN / ILL / MNS / Bulk SMS / Dark Fibre etc)
- SMS Short Code for BSNL-57007
- SMS Other Operators-9482157007
- Email Idfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Leased Line Call Centre: 1800-425-1957
Generally, BSNL aims to complete setting up a new broadband connection within 7-10 working days of receiving the application.
Telecom Infrastructure Provider (TIP) for BSNL.
It Starts from 30 Mbps to as high as 300 Mbps.
Entrepreneurs will be able to deploy the AirFibre in their village for ₹50,000 investment, and then the equipment cost for installation for the subscribers would be around ₹3,000.