TNEPDS – Smart Ration Card Status Online
TNEPDS – Apply for the Tamil Nadu smart ration card online. Now, we can apply for a smart ration card online in Tamil Nadu with the TNEPDS website’s help tnepds mobile app. The official website where we can make corrections or changes and add family members is tnpds.gov.in.
TNEPDS online is a new website where the previous site is tnpds.com. As the government planned to launch an official website instead of the Tnepds, information about the smart ration card has been moved to the tnpds.gov.in official website.
- The Process Of Download Ration Card: Download Ration Card Here
- Check TNEPDS Smart Ration Card Status Online
- Ration Card Correction Online
Here we cover the process of applying for the new ration card and complete step-by-step information to track the status of the smart ration card online.
Apply For the Smart Ration Card Through the TNEPDS Online
Step – 1:
Visit the Tamilnadu Public Distribution System (TNPDS, TNEPDS) website tnpds.gov.in to download the Smart Ration Card application form.
After entering the TNPDS/TNEPDS official portal, look for “Smart Card Application Services” on the home page and click the “smart card application” to redirect the Application form.
Note: Don’t forget to fill out all the required details on the Application Form. If you need any assistance, please leave a comment here at the end of the post. We do help you.
Then you have to fill in the details in the TNEPDS application form.
- Name of the family head
- Father’ s/Husband’s name
- Mobile Number
- Email address ( Not mandatory)
Details of the family members:
Citizens can then be followed by the “Details of the family members. “ The details, including the member Name, gender, Date of birth, Relationship, and Action, are to be filled on the TNEPDS Application form online. Later, these details can be corrected on the Ration card if you need them.
Step – 2:
Once you filled in the required details and you need to put the following information:
- Choose District
- Mobile Number – Must
- Pin Code
Next, move to the “Card Option” column and select one from the list of TNEPDS card options: No Commodity card, Rice card, Sugar card, etc.
Step – 3:
Next, moving further in filling the TNPDS application form, you have to select the type of document you are attaching to the way as a Proof of Residence.
- Aadhar card
- Electricity Bill
- Gas consumer card
- Telephone bill
- Voter identity cards etc.
You have to upload the scanned or soft copy of the document in the form itself. Finally, don’t forget to attach a decent photograph of the applicant, which should have a file size of less than 2MB.
- Next, click the “submit” button at the bottom of the application.
- After the submission, you will be given a tracking number used to track your application status on the website.
Track Smart Ration Card Status online
When you apply for the smart ration card, you will be given a Reference number after your application submission. Note that number to track the smart ration card status from the TNEPDS official website tnpds.gov.in.
Using that reference number, you will have your application’s status action on the TNDPS website’s homepage.
- Go to the website and click on the “Smart Card Services” section on the home page. You will then be redirected to a page where you have to enter the Reference number and click the “Submit” option of your ration card application status.
If you do not get any reference number during the submission, you will receive it via SMS to your registered mobile number.
Customer Support – TNEPDS
TNEPDS always provides helpline services to the applicants in case of any doubts.
You can Helpline – TollFree number
- 1800-425-5901 If you are not satisfied with the services, you can complain online through the TNPDS or the above numbers.
- Suppose you have any queries regarding the status of your application. You can also register a complaint through the message via a registered mobile number, i.e., PDS<space>107 to 9980904040.
Correction, Name Addition:
Visit the official website of TNPDS and click on the “Beneficiary Login“ to log in to the TNDPS or TNEPDS account at tnpds.gov.in. After clicking on that, you will be asked to enter your Mobile Number (registered in Ration Card) and then click on delete a name from your Ration card or add a new name to the Ration card. After receiving a new Ration card, we can correct your details on the Ration card.
You can get an OTP to our registered mobile number, which should be entered on the page to login into your account. Then click on “Smart card details edit” on your left-hand side.
- Check all your details if they are correct; if not, click the “edit” option and change the details.
- Don’t forget to submit a supporting document to your modification, click “Acknowledgment” to approve corrections, and click “Submit ” for approval. “
Then you will be given a reference number to track the Modification status. Or you can check the status of your Correction application on the TNEPDS Online Official website, under “Smart Card Services” on the website home page.
After this process, you will get an SMS regarding the Smart Ration ID collected from the distribution centre. Or you can print your New Smart Ration Card instantly at your nearest e-Seva office without visiting any TNEPDS official website.