Family Membership Certificate in Telangana had often required for the state’s settlement in respect of the deceased by the family members. Tahsildar is the competent authority to issue.
- 1 Information about Family Member Certificate in Telangana:
- 1.0.1 Benefits of Family Membership Certificate in Telangana:
- 1.0.2 Eligibility for Family Membership Certificate in Telangana:
- 1.0.3 Required Documents for Family Membership Certificate in Telangana:
- 1.0.4 Family Membership Certificate in Telangana Applies through Meeseva centres:
- 1.0.5 Family Membership Certificate in Telangana Applies online:
- 1.0.6 Family Membership Certificate in Telangana Applies Offline:
- 1.0.7 Validity for Family Membership Certificate in Telangana:
- 1.0.8 HelpDesk:
- 1.0.9 FAQs:
- 1.0.10 Related Posts:
Information about Family Member Certificate in Telangana:
|Name of the Service||Family Member Certificate in Telangana|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Telangana|
|Online Application Link||Official Website|
|Application Type||Online or Offline|
Benefits of Family Membership Certificate in Telangana:
- Suppose the head or a member of the family expires. In that case, the following direct Family member of the deceased such as the husband or son or daughter or wife or mother may apply for a family member / Proper person certificate to transfer Electricity connection, House Tax, Bank Account, Telephone connection, etc.
- If the person who died is a Government servant, Family Membership Certificate is issued to sanction the family pension and get an appointment on compassionate grounds.
- To establish a relationship for claims relating to retirement benefits, pension, Insurance or service benefits of state and central government departments, Government undertakings etc.
Eligibility for Family Membership Certificate in Telangana:
- The applicant and their family should be citizens of India.
- The applicant shall be the member of that family to whom this certificate is required.
- The applicant shall hold a valid ration card.
- The non-government employee needs to visit the court.
Required Documents for Family Membership Certificate in Telangana:
Following are the documents needed for Family Membership Certificate in Telangana.
- Completed application form
- Aadhar card
- EPIC Card
- Identity proof like a Ration card, Voter ID, Driving license etc
- Death certificate
- Additional evidence like a Bank passbook, Passport indicating the relationship with the deceased.
Family Membership Certificate in Telangana Applies through Meeseva centres:
- The applicant shall visit the nearest Meeseva centre and apply for a family membership certificate.
- See the Approved service provider contact details. See the Meeseva centre link.
- Click the “Mee Seva Centres” option in the menu and select the Map View option.
- Download the application form from the link: Meeseva Forms. Please scroll down and click on the “Revenue” department. Then select the “FAMCGOVT Employees (family members)” option to download the application form.
- The applicant must submit the required documents to the Meeseva operator.
- The Meeseva operator will process the application. On completing online filing, an application number will provide to the applicant for future reference.
- The fee amount shall pay to the operator.
- Now verification process will carry out by the MRO of that respective district.
- Once all the details and documents are verified, the applicant will notify to download and collect the family member certificate from the meeseva centre operator.
Family Membership Certificate in Telangana Applies online:
- To apply for a family membership certificate, visit the link: Apply Online.
- Please select the “CITIZEN” option from the dropdown menu. Now click the “New User” option to register into the portal and apply for the certificate.
- Now complete the registration form and click the “Submit” tab.
- On the home page, please click the “Login” option on the left side of the page.
- Now choose “CITIZEN” from the dropdown menu before login in. Then enter valid credentials and click the “Login” tab.
In the search box, type “family.” Now click the “FAMILY MEMBERSHIP CERTIFICATE” option to apply.
Complete the application form with valid information. Click the “Add New Member” tab to add a new member.
- Use the “Choose File” tab to attach documents. Then click the “Show Payment” charge to proceed further.
- Note the user charges and click the Confirm Payment to go to the payment page.
- Choose one of the payment options and click the “Make Payment” tab to finish the payment process.
- Now take a print of the receipt and application form.
- Visit the nearest meeseva center and submit the completed application form and receipt. Then collect the acknowledgment from the authority.
- After verification, the applicant shall notify to download the certificate from the portal.
Family Membership Certificate in Telangana Applies Offline:
Everyone should follow the below steps to apply for Family Certificate.
- Visit the Tahsildar Office in your zone.
- Fill out the application form for Family Member Certificate in Telangana.
- Submit it with the required documents.
- Tahsildar is the approval authority.
Validity for Family Membership Certificate in Telangana:
The family membership certificate in Telangana is valid forever.
- Digital Parishkaram Call Center: 1100/ 18004251110
- Meeseva Call Center: 040 – 48560012
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Address: O/o The Commissioner, ESD (Meeseva), Road No.7, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad-500034.
- Phone Number: 040-23352849
Family Member Certificates had often required for the settlement of assets in respect of the deceased by the family members. Tahsildar is the competent authority to issue.
Approach the tahsildar in the tahsildar office and obtain the application form. Also, you can download the application form from the following link: Meeseva Forms. Please scroll down and click on the “Revenue” department. Then select the “FAMCGOVT Employees (family members)” option to download the application form.
In Telangana, family members of an expired person can apply for a valid heir certificate online on the official Mee Seva portal. This document has referred to as a family member certificate on the web portal.
This certificate establishes the family member status of the citizen for all legal and official purposes. This certification helps applicants, making them eligible for various government schemes, programs, and benefits.