Income Certificate Telangana
An income certificate Telangana is nothing but a government document that contains all the information of both an individual’s or a family’s income from all resources. Therefore, people must know how to download the application process of income certificate online Telangana.
The eligible student also needs the certificate under different schemes to pursue courses like EAMCET, ICET, ECET, EDCET, and PGECET. In addition to that, the certificate is necessary for students to get scholarships to continue their respective degrees.
- An income certificate is an important document used to benefit from different civic welfare schemes.
- All engineering students can get the certificate for fee reimbursement from the Telangana state government.
- Students who are willing to get scholarships must apply for the certificate every year.
- Completed application form with 2 rupees court fee stamp
- Certification from two different gazetted officers
- Education records
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Ten rupees non-judicial declaration according to G.O. 1551 and I.T return
Income Certificate Telangana Online Application Process
- First, visit the MeeSeva official website.
- Click on the login option.
- After login, click on the revenue option.
- Now select the Income Certificate option.
- Fill the form.
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Make the payment by clicking the Show Payment option.
- On confirmation, the receipt will generate along with the delivery date certificate.
- Then, the application is processed, and the status is sent to the applicant.
- When the application is approved, the applicant will get a message to collect the Certificate at the concerned MeeSeva.
- People can also download the application form for future reference.
Click here to download the application pdf form online.
How to Check the Status Income Certificate Telangana?
- First, visit the official website of MeeSeva Telangana.
- Press income on the “track your application status” option.
- Press the text.
- Click on submit option.
- Type transaction id on ‘search transaction option.’
- Click on ‘get details option’.
The helpline number of the MeeSeva portal is 1800425110.