HDFC Bank launched two co-branded credit cards in March 2020, collaborating with India’s largest airline Indigo and Master Card – 6E Rewards and 6E Rewards XL Cards. The XL variant offers a more premium, a higher reward rate, and a higher membership fee of Rs. 2,500.
- 1 HDFC Indigo Credit Card
- 1.0.1 Indigo HDFC Credit Card Features and Benefits
- 1.0.2 Airport Lounge Access:
- 1.0.3 6E Rewards XL IndiGo HDFC Credit Card Rewards
- 1.0.4 Credit Limit of Indigo HDFC Bank Credit Card
- 1.0.5 HDFC Credit Card Eligibility and Documentation
- 1.0.6 Required Documents
- 1.0.7 How to apply for IndiGo Credit Card
- 1.0.8 Activation and PIN Generation
- 1.0.9 Login and Internet Banking
HDFC Indigo Credit Card
Previously, HDFC 6E Rewards also offered a free variant of the XL credit card, and it provided more or less the same benefits except for the welcome benefits. However, the free variant has now paused.
It is the first time Indigo Airlines has offered a reward program for its customers. You will receive reward points as 6E Rewards, which customers can redeem for the benefit of 6E Rewards on IndiGo, including IndiGo flight tickets.
If you frequently travel domestically, this card is worth considering. Read on to learn more about this co-branded travel credit card by HDFC and IndiGo.
HDFC Bank Account Close Permanently Step by step process
Indigo HDFC Credit Card Features and Benefits
- You will receive one complimentary 6E Prime add-on (priority check-in, seat selection, complimentary lunch and quick luggage), 6E Rewards XL IndiGo HDFC Credit Card.
- Upon joining the card membership, you will also receive welcome vouchers from merchants, including Samsonite- or American Tourister (worth Rs. 500), Nissin Noodles and Budweiser (worth Rs. 250 each).
- Welcome benefits are available only six months after the card is issued.
You are eligible for one complimentary Indigo flight ticket worth Rs. 3,000 by making three or more transactions in each of the first three months after card issuance. This benefit only applies if the membership fee had paid.
- You get 5% 6E rewards on Indigo flights.
- You will also get complimentary airport lounge access with an HDFC 6E Rewards XL credit card at domestic airports in India.
- 6E Rewards the XL HDFC Credit Card offers you 3% 6E Rewards on the cost of dining out.
- You also get special discounts on premium restaurants in major cities under the Good Food Trail Dining Program.
- An additional 10% discount on dining bills applies.
Airport Lounge Access:
- Eight complimentary Domestic Airport Lounge access with the MasterCard Lounge program (maximum 2 per quarter)
- You will not have any international lounge access with this card.
Fuel surcharge exemption:
1% fuel surcharge will be waived at all filling stations across India, up to a maximum of Rs. 75,000 per billing cycle.
Zero cost liability:
The cardholder is not liable for any unauthorised transaction with the card after reporting the card loss to the Bank. However, the responsibility rests entirely on the cardmember for transactions made before the reporting time.
Chegg Expert QA | Registration & Login
6E Rewards XL IndiGo HDFC Credit Card Rewards
- Indigo 6E Rewards – up to 15% on IndiGo featured partners, 5% on Indigo expenses, 3% on groceries, dining and entertainment and 2% on all other expenses.
- Additional 1% 6E rewards on dining, grocery and entertainment expenses up to a maximum of Rs. 75,000 per statement cycle.
- 6E Rewards are not available on fuel costs and up to a maximum of Rs. 1,25,000 is applicable on insurance premium payments received on 6E Rewards.
- 6E Rewards are valid for 24 months (2 years) from approval.
- Discount facility fee on Indigo tickets (Rs. 100 discount per passenger).
Reward points had earned as redeemable 6E rewards on the Indigo 6E portal to benefit from 6E rewards, including Indigo aircraft.
IndiGo HDFC Credit Card fees
- Annual Fee:
Indigo HDFC Bank Credit Card Membership Fee Rs. 2,500 per annum (plus applicable taxes). The free variant of the card that the Bank previously offered had stopped.
- Interest rate:
HDFC Bank will charge an interest rate of 3.6% per month (or 43.2% per annum) on the outstanding balance on the 6E Rewards XL credit card if the card’s monthly bill is not paid in total by the due date.
- Cash Advance Fee:
There is a 2.5% cash advance fee on cash withdrawals from ATMs, with a minimum fee of Rs. 500
- Foreign Currency Mark-Up:
HDFC Bank Forex Transaction Fee Rs. HDFC IndiGo 6E Rewards 2.5% of the transaction amount on foreign currency transactions made with XL Credit Card.
- Card Replacement Fee:
HDFC Replacement Fee Rs. 100 to issue the latest credit card if you have misplaced your current card.
HDFC BC Login Process 2022 | Kiosk banking services through csc
Credit Limit of Indigo HDFC Bank Credit Card
The credit limit allowed on an applicant’s 6E Rewards XL Indigo HDFC Credit Card depends on the applicant’s credit score (CIBIL score) and income (according to ITR / salary slips).
Typically, the credit limit is two to three times the cardholder’s monthly income.
HDFC Credit Card Eligibility and Documentation
The following table illustrates the income and age-based eligibility criteria for 6E Rewards XL HDFC Credit Card:
|Self-employed Applicants:||21-65 Years||Rs. 14.4 lakhs per annum (as per ITR)|
|Salaried Applicants||21-60 Years||Gross Monthly Income of more than Rs. 1,20,000|
When applying for the 6E Rewards XL IndiGo HDFC Credit Card, you will need to submit the following documents to the Bank:
- ID Proof: Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card, Passport, Driving License etc.
- Proof of address: Aadhar card, electricity/telephone bill, passport, voter card, driving.
- Proof of income: Salary slip or audited ITR receipt.
How to apply for IndiGo Credit Card
You can apply for HDFC Credit Cards Online. To apply for this 6E Reward XL IndiGo HDFC Credit Card:
all you have to do this is go to the Card Homepage on the Bank website
And fill in your details in the designated fields and upload the required documents.
How to check application status?
You can check the application status for the HDFC 6E Rewards XL credit card by entering your details (mobile number and application reference number or application form number or DOB) on the HDFC Credit Card application tracking page.
Activation and PIN Generation
You can activate and generate a PIN for your HDFC 6E Rewards XL credit card in the following two ways:
1. Through Internet Banking:
Log in to your HDFC Bank Internet Banking Account, select the Credit Cards option and proceed with the PIN generation process.
If you have not already registered your credit card for Internet Banking, you will need to complete the registration for Internet Banking before you can create a PIN for your credit card.
2. Through ATM:
You can also generate a PIN for your HDFC IndiGo 6E Rewards XL credit card by visiting your nearest HDFC ATM and following the instructions on the ATM screen.
Login and Internet Banking
HDFC allows its credit card customers to fully control their credit cards through the Bank’s Internet Banking service. To register your HDFC 6E Rewards XL Indigo Credit Card for Internet Banking-
- Visit HDFC’s Internet Banking Page.
- Click on the register in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Enter your details in the form on the page that opens and proceed with the registration process.
Suppose you have already registered your credit card for internet banking. In that case, you can log in to your HDFC internet banking account to control your credit card online – you can change the credit limit, enable/disable your card for certain transactions (e.g. international transactions, etc.) Or temporarily block your credit card.