The state government started Poorpreg Haryana Unorganized Shramik Sahayata Yojana to benefit financially poor people.
- 1 Poorpreg Haryana Unorganized Shramik Sahayata Yojana
- 1.0.1 Poorpreg Haryana Shramik Sahayata Yojana Registration
- 1.0.2 Poorpreg Haryana Portal
- 1.0.3 The objective of Poorpreg Haryana Yojana
- 1.0.4 Benefits of Poorpreg Scheme Haryana
- 1.0.5 Documents (Eligibility) of Poorpreg Haryana
- 1.0.6 How to register in Poorpreg Haryana Unorganized Workers Scheme?
- 1.0.7 How to log in Poorpreg Haryana Scheme?
- 1.0.8 How to check Shramik Sahayata Yojana Payment Status?
- 1.0.9 Toll-Free Number
Poorpreg Haryana Unorganized Shramik Sahayata Yojana
Under this scheme, daily wage labourers, unorganised labourers, rag pickers, rickshaw pullers, restaurant workers, security guards, and labourers working related to it will be given financial assistance Rs.4000 per month by the Haryana government.
So that they can help feed themselves and their families today, through this article, we will supply you with all the details related to this Shramik Sahayata Yojana like the application process, eligibility, documents etc. So please read our post till the end.
Poorpreg Haryana Shramik Sahayata Yojana Registration
We all know that the corona infection is spreading all over the country; due to this virus, many people have died in the country, and some had infected with this epidemic.
The whole of India has been lockdown till May 3; due to this lockdown, the labourers could not go out to earn for themselves and their maintenance.
Therefore, at this time, the labourers are forced to die of hunger. To reduce this issue, the Haryana government has determined to provide financial assistance to the labourers of the state.
Under the Haryana Shramik Sahayata Yojana, financial assistance from the unorganised state. The labourers of the areas will have to register under this scheme.
Poorpreg Haryana Portal
Recently, the Haryana State Government has decided to provide free food grains to the labourers participating in this campaign in April. Similarly, it also decided to provide financial assistance of Rs.4000.
To take advantage of this, It must include the worker’s name in the labour registration. Suppose It had not included a person’s name in the labour registration.
In that case, they should first note their name in the labour registration. Only then can they take advantage of it.
Under Haryana Shramik Sahayata Yojana, all eligible persons like factory labour, rickshaw chalk, auto chalk, restaurant labour, and other labourers etc., can apply.
A huge number of people are suffering in this period, so the Haryana government is providing them with some financial assistance.
The objective of Poorpreg Haryana Yojana
At present, the lockdown is going on all over the country, due to which the labourers of the state go out to earn their daily living to earn their living. This time is very precious for all the citizens of the country.
During this time Haryana Government provides some help to the people through this Haryana Unorganized Shramik Sahayata.
This scheme provides financial assistance to the workers of the unionised areas of the state to maintain themselves and their families and meet their economic needs.
Benefits of Poorpreg Scheme Haryana
- They will provide the benefit of this scheme to the workers of unorganised sectors like factory labour, rickshaw driver, auto driver, restaurant labour, other labourers etc.
- Under the Haryana Unorganized Labor Assistance, they will provide financial assistance of Rs 1 thousand per week (Rs 4 thousand per month) to the labourers of the unorganised sectors of the state.
- To encourage the people, it decides by the state government that if a person gets corona, then the full cost of his treatment and in case of death of the employees, 10 lakh rupees will be supplied by the government.
- An account number had also issued by the state government from which you can get help on your Aadhaar.
- To take advantage of Poorpreg Haryana Shramik Sahayata Yojana, all the workers of the state of Haryana have to get themselves registered.
- Under this scheme, They will directly transfer the financial assistance given by the government to the bank account of the inheritors, so the applicant should have an aadhar card and be linked to the aadhar card.
- Under this scheme, 55 labour chowks will make; after that, they will take forward.
- If you are facing any problem applying, you can solve your problem by contacting this toll-free number, 1100.
- Under this, the Haryana government will assist daily wage workers, rag pickers, rickshaw pullers, restaurant workers, security guards and other daily labourers in the state.
Documents (Eligibility) of Poorpreg Haryana
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of Haryana.
- In this, the state government will provide benefits only to the unorganised labourers doing daily wage and construction work.
- Only those persons with an account in the bank will provide the amount of financial assistance in their bank account.
- The worker benefiting from this scheme should not be a minor, and his age should not be more than 60 years.
- Only such workers who have an account in the bank will receive the amount of financial assistance will provide in their bank account.
- applicant’s aadhar card
- Address proof
- age certificate
- income certificate
- bank account passbook
- mobile number
- passport size photo
How to register in Poorpreg Haryana Unorganized Workers Scheme?
Interested workers of the state who want to get financial assistance from the government under this Haryana Shramik Sahayata Yojana, and then they should follow the method given below.
- Firstly the nominee has to go to the authorised website of the scheme.
- After visiting the authorised website, the home page will open a show of you.
- On this main page, you will see the option of Download Physical form, and you have to click on this choice.
- After clicking on the choice, the PDF of the Haryana Unorganized Shramik Sahayata Yojana Application Form will open before you.
- You have to download this PDF.
- After downloading the application form, you should fill in all the information asked in the form, like name, address, father’s name, aadhaar number, etc.
- After serving in all the details, you have to attach all the necessary documents with your application form.
- After this, you must submit your application form to Sarpanch, Panchayat, Council/Corporation/Zilla Parishad member/Block Committee member, government officer etc.
How to log in Poorpreg Haryana Scheme?
- After registration, you will have to go to this official website; after that, you will have to log in.
- You will see the option to log in on the right side of your home page.
- You have to log in to it.
- If you are an old user, you may directly login to it.
- And if you are a new user, then you will need an ID and password for this.
- In this way, It will complete your application.
How to check Shramik Sahayata Yojana Payment Status?
- Firstly the candidate has to visit the authorised website of the scheme.
- After visiting the authorised website, the main page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Verify Payment Status, and you have to click on this choice.
- After clicking on the choice, the next page will open in front of you.
- Or you can directly click this link.
- On this page, you will have to enter your Aadhaar number.
- After entering the Aadhaar number, you will have to click on Check Payment Status.
- After this, your payment status will come in front of you.
If any person in the state is facing any problem in registering Poorpreg Haryana, then a helpline number has been started for you by the state government.
You have to go to the official website and click on Saral Call Center Registration.
On this page, you will know how many registrations have been done and how many have been verified.