Gone are when employees had to make extra efforts to get their work done and reach out to the HR department to resolve their questions. With the presence of the SBI HRMS portal, anything is just a click away.
- 1 SBI HRMS Portal:
- 1.0.1 About SBI HRMS:
- 1.0.2 Objectives of SBI HRMS Portal:
- 1.0.3 The Services provided under SBI HRMS Portal:
- 1.0.4 Who Can Access SBI Portal?
- 1.0.5 How to Login into SBI HRMS Portal?
- 1.0.6 How to reset if you forgot your SBI HRMS password.?
- 1.0.7 Generate Employee Salary Slip in SBI HRMS Login Portal Form
- 1.0.8 Pension Plan for Employees:
- 1.0.9 FAQs:
- 1.0.10 Related Posts:
SBI HRMS Portal:
From salary slips to employee information to adding nominees to PF accounts, HRMS SBI is a one-stop platform for every organizational task. It is a self-service ESS portal that caters to the multifaceted needs of current and former SBI employees.
HRMS SBI bridges the gap between individual and organizational processes. Considering its many features and benefits, the State Bank of India has taken the initiative to provide joint administration of SBI HRMS specifically for HR, organizational processes, and storage of employee data.
Additionally, it protects employee information through multi-factor authentication to ensure that no one but the employee has access to stored data.
So, if you are a retired or serving SBI employee and are interested in SBI HRMS, how it works, assistance accessible through this platform, and more, here is what you must know.
About SBI HRMS:
State Bank of India’s Human Resource Management System, known as the SBI HRMS portal, is one of the prominent solutions that SBI has brought forward for its employees. This portal is a panacea for the instant retrieval of many employee-related services.
It allows you to access a broad range of services like salary details, upcoming holidays, SBI holidays, profile info, and the career history of the employee in the organization.
And Asalary slips, pension details, view and download tours, add a nominee to PF, and other vital information.
These services are unlimited to current employees, as ex-SBI employees also have access to the services. SBI HRMS portal is an employee self-service portal open to all State Bank of India employees across the country.
It is one of the simple ways to access diverse employee information with benefits protected by multi-factor authentication.
You can access HRMS Portal SBI through Web Portal or My HRMS Mobile Application. Additionally, it provides 24/7 access to services regardless of your geographic location. The idea is to save valuable time for employees and offer better productivity.
Objectives of SBI HRMS Portal:
The State Bank of India is well aware of the importance of HRMS and employee satisfaction for organizational growth.
Leaning on this idea, SBI has implemented an online HRMS system that is skilled to cater to its employees and launched it as SBI HRMS Portal. To provide a better experience, SBI launched the My HRMS application version of the portal.
The main objectives behind the launch of the SBI HRMS Portal are to provide information about the following:
- Making salary slips and pension slips easily accessible to employees.
- Provide details of SBI holidays for the ongoing year.
- Procedure for Declaring PF Nominee
- To check whether the pension scheme applies to the employee.
- Transaction history of the a/c holder, along with other ancillary information
- Check account balance.
- Active loan status if the employee has availed of any loan.
The best part of the HRMS SBI portal is that employees can access all these services through their smartphones.
Additionally, you can apply for leaves and submit IDF declarations through the portal. Now, an employee can access any available services faster than ever.
The Services provided under SBI HRMS Portal:
SBI HRMS Portal is an established web of services, and you can access all primary services through the portal:
- Availability of fund nomination exclusively for PF.
- Provides holiday schedule of SBI
- Option to check a/c balance and transaction history.
- Check the status.
- Track active loan status.
- View eligibility of pension plan.
- I am generating Account Statements to view total transactions.
- Production of Payslip and Pension Slip.
All these services are easily accessible by logging into SBI HRMS through the portal or the My HRMS SBI app.
Who Can Access SBI Portal?
Access to the SBI portal is limited to the organization itself. The present and retired employees of the SBI are permitted to access the assistance available through the portal.
- The Staff of Allied Post.
- Retired Employees of SBI
- Controllers or Employers
- Present Employees of the organization, i.e., SBI
How to Login into SBI HRMS Portal?
THE SBI HRMS login process is straightforward, and you must follow a few steps to access the listed services. You must ensure that you have the login credentials provided by the organization.
Now that you have the ID password perform the following step-by-step SBI HRMS login procedure:
- Visit the official ESS portal, i.e., from the SBI HRMS home page
- Click on the “Login” button available at the top right corner of the homepage.
- A login form will display on the screen.
- Enter User ID, Passwords, and Captcha in the text fields.
- Now click on the login button.
- After you click to select the login option, you will redirect to another page.
- It will display all accessible services along with your SBI profile.
- You can choose any of the listed assistance and explore the portal further.
If you want to make the whole process more convenient, switch to the myHRMS App. All you want to do is download the App on your smartphone.
Once the application had downloaded, please open it and log in using the provided credentials. After successful login, you can access all your services and benefits.
How to reset if you forgot your SBI HRMS password.?
If you have forgotten your SBI HRMS password, you will get an option to reset it. Here’s what you need to do to reset your password:
- Visit the official portal.
- Click on the “Login” button available at the top right corner of the page.
- A login form will display on the screen requesting the User ID, Password, and Captcha.
- Below this, you will see the “Forgot Password? Click here” option.
- Click on it, and you will redirect to another page requesting your user ID and date of birth, along with an option to send you a reset password OTP.
- Select any options to receive the OTP, i.e., Mobile or Email ID.
- Enter the OTP and reset the password.
Generate Employee Salary Slip in SBI HRMS Login Portal Form
You must enter a username and password each time you log into the portal. Use the official website details to log in as follows:
- Using your web browser page key on the official website
- Select the SBI HRMS Portal on the homepage.
- It’s at the top of the page.
- The system will give a security question and answer it correctly.
- Select Continue.
- A new page will open, and you must enter your username and password.
- The system will take you back to the HRMS dashboard.
- Choose from various options from Salary Slip and Pension Slip for Retired Employees.
- Take the opportunity of Salary slip, select the tab, and get the information you request for every month’s policies and salary slip.
- One has to choose the link to the pension slip.
- The link will allow you to download the pension slip and other details.
Pension Plan for Employees:
Bank offers a pension plan for employees above 50 with twenty years of pensionable service. One who completed 58 years of age in 1993 should have completed 25 years of pensionable service to the bank.
Visit the official ESS portal, i.e., SBI HRMS. From the home page, click on the “Log in” button available at the top right corner of the homepage.
Login with HRMS ID as a user ID and default password” “Test@1″3”. Enter HRMS ID as Username, and the first-time users will have the default password “Test@123“. Enter your Username and Password, and click the button “Login”. On”clicking the “Login” button, an OTP will generate.
State Bank of India Human Resource Management System