NIELIT is the abbreviation of the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology. It conducts the entrance examination for the students to enter the Course on computer concepts every year. For the academic year 2022-23, in April 2023, NiELIT conducted the CCC BCC entrance test.
All the students who have appeared for the entrance examination are waiting for the results. The result is very important for the candidates to plan for the next academic year. Candidates can check the results on the official web portal of NIELIT.
Students should keep their roll numbers ready to check the results. Read the complete page for detailed information on the NIELIT CCC Results. The results are likely to be released in September or October.
NIELIT CCC Test Result 2023:
The test conducted by the NIELIT is for eligibility to enter into digital computer courses. As many candidates have appeared for the examination, the results are delayed.
The candidates are eager to know their results. Many people are searching for the NIELIT CCC results in 2021. I suggest all the students be patient and wait for the results.
From the recent update from the media, the process of result declaration is going on. The exam authority will soon declare the results on the official web portal.
NOIELIT has organized the entrance examination for the students to enter the CCC, BCC, CC+ and ECC courses. But till now, the exam results are not declared by the exam conducting authority.
The National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology has not yet declared the result date. According to the expectations, the students will soon be able to check the results. All the candidates keep checking this site to get regular updates on the NIELIT CCC exam results.
NIELIT CCC Admit Card 2023:
NIELIT is the national examination body in India. The computer courses are accredited with the grades O, A, B, and C levels by the NIELIT.
The NIELIT gives the institutes for conducting the particular Course. The different courses are of different durations. The ACC Course is for 20 hrs.
The BCC course is for 36 hrs. The CCC Course is for eighty hrs. CCC Plus is for 126 hours. ECC Course is for 200 hours. All the courses are conducted by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology under the government of India.
The NIELIT conducts the entrance test for all the courses every month. The NIELIT gives admission into different courses based on the test results.
- The NIELIT gives the grading to the students based on the following conditions.
- If the student gets a percentage equal to 85% or more, then the student will be graded as ‘S”.
- If the student gets a percentage between 75 to 84, then the student will be graded as an ‘A’.
- The student gets a percentage between 65 to 74, and then the student will be graded as a ‘B’.
- If the student gets a percentage between 55 to 64, then the student will be graded as a ‘C’.
- If the student gets a percentage between 50 to 54, then the student will be graded as a ‘D’.
How to check the NIELIT CCC Result 2023:
The candidates who have appeared in the examination are waiting for the NIELIT CCC exam 2023. They can check the results online in the official portal of NIELIT by following the procedure given below.
Step 1: The candidates must visit the official website of NIELIT.
Step 2: Search for the results option from the options given in the menu and click on the link for the results page to open.
3rd Step: Select the Course on Computer Concepts from the results page.
Step 4: Select the exam year and the Exam name from the drop-down menu.
Step 5: Enter the candidate’s roll number and date of birth.
6th Step: Enter the captcha code and submit to get the results.
Step 7: Click on the view result button to display the results.
Step 8: See the results and take a printout of the result page.
You can follow the process mentioned above to check the results.
Eligibility for Various NIELIT Courses:
- The eligibility for different level courses is given below:
- For ‘O’ level courses: 10+2 or diploma of minimum one year or ITI certificate.
- For ‘A’ level courses: Diploma of a minimum of two years duration after ten or 10+2.
- ‘B’ level courses: Government-recognized PPDCA or PGDCA or diploma in engineering.
- For ‘C’ level courses: B.tech or B.E or MCA or M.Sc degree from a recognized university.
- The fee structure for different courses is as follows:
- For O/A/B level courses: Rs. 500/-
- For C level courses: Rs. 500/- + Rs. 90/- (GST)