NIELIT is the abbreviation of the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology. It conducts the entrance examination for the students to enter the Course on computer concepts every year. for the academic year 2021-22 in April 2021, the NiELIT has conducted the CCC BCC entrance test.
All the students who have appeared for the entrance examination are waiting for the results. The result is very important for the candidates to plan for the next academic year. Candidates can check the results on the official web portal of the NIELIT.
Students should keep their roll numbers ready for checking the results. Read the complete page for detailed information on the NIELIT CCC Results. The results are likely to be release in September or October.
NIELIT CCC Test Result 2021:
The test conducted by the NIELIT is for the eligibility to enter into the digital computer courses. As a large number of candidates have appeared for the examination, the results are getting delayed.
The candidates are eager to know their results. Many people are searching for the NIELIT CCC results in 2021. I suggest all the students be patient and wait for the results.
From the recent update from the media, the process of result declaration is going on. The results will be declared on the official web portal by the exam authority soon.
NOIELIT has organized the entrance examination for the students to enter into the CCC, BCC, CC+ and ECC courses. But till now, the exam results are not declared by the exam conducting authority.
The National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology has not yet declared the result date. According to the expectations, the students will be soon able to check the results. All the candidates keep checking this site to get regular updates on NIELIT CCC exam results.
NIELIT CCC Admit Card 2021:
NIELIT is the national examination body in India. The computer courses are accredit with the grades O, A, B, and C levels by the NIELIT.
The NIELIT gives the institutes for conducting the particular Course. The different courses are of different durations. The ACC Course is for 20 hrs.
The BCC course is for 36 hrs. The CCC Course is for eighty hrs. CCC Plus is for 126 hours. ECC Course is for 200 hours. All the courses are conduct by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology under the government of India.
The NIELIT conducts the entrance test for all the courses every month. Based on the results in the test, the NIELIT gives admission into the different courses.
- The NIELIT gives the grading to the students based on the following conditions.
- If the student gets the percentage equal to 85% or more, then the student will be grade as ‘S”.
- If the student gets a percentage between 75 to 84, then the student will be grade as ‘A’.
- the student gets a percentage between 65 to 74, then the student will be grade as ‘B’.
- If the student gets a percentage between 55 to 64, then the student will be grade as ‘C’.
- If the student gets a percentage between 50 to 54, then the student will be grade as ‘D’.
How to check the NIELIT CCC Result 2021:
The candidates who have appeared in the examination are waiting for the NIELIT CCC exam, 2021. They can check the results online in the official portal of the NIELIT by following the procedure given below.
Step 1: The candidates have to visit the official website of the NIELIT.
Step 2: Search for the results option from the options given in the menu and click on the link for the results page to open.
3rd Step: Select the Course on the Computer Concepts from the results page.
Step 4: From the drop-down menu, select the exam year and the Exam name.
Step 5: Enter the roll number and the date of birth of the candidate.
6th Step: Now, enter the captcha code and then submit to get the results.
Step 7: Click on the view result button for displaying the results.
Step 8: See the results and take a printout of the result page.
You can follow the process mentioned above for checking the results.
Eligibility for Various NIELIT Courses:
- The eligibility for different level courses are given below:
- For ‘O’ level courses: 10+2 or diploma of minimum one year or ITI certificate.
- For ‘A’ level courses: Diploma of a minimum of two years duration after ten or 10+2.
- ‘B’ level courses: Government recognized PPDCA or PGDCA or diploma in engineering.
- For ‘C’ level courses: B.tech or B.E or MCA or M.Sc degree from a recognized university.
- The fee structure for different courses is as follows:
- For O/A/B level courses: Rs. 500/-
- For C level courses: Rs. 500/- + Rs. 90/- (GST)