Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme
The Honorable Chief Minister of Telangana K Chandrasekhar Rao launched a scheme for the unemployed youth called Nirudyoga Bruthi.
The objective of this scheme is to provide monitory allowance to the unemployed youth of Rs 3016/- per month. Nirudyoga Bruthi part of the Party Manifesto released during the elections 2018, by the government of Telangana.
The Scheme is a good opportunity for the unemployed youth of Telangana state to take advantage of the allowance to enhance their technical, vocational, and soft skills for securing employment.
Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme announced in the year 2018, but the scheme implemented from the financial year 2020-2021.
The Telangana government allocated Rs 1810 Crores budget for the scheme and the estimated monthly expenditure will be Rs 150.88 Crores.
As per the Telangana government, there are nearly 12 Lakh youngsters, who will be benefited by this scheme.
Nirudyoga Bruthi Eligibility
- Nirudyoga Bruthi applicable for the Telangana state unemployed youth and also the permanent residence of Telangana state.
- The allowance given to the unemployed young people between the ages of 22 years to 35 years only.
- Candidates with Intermediate/Graduation/Diploma or Certified courses from recognized Universities are eligible.
- People who are below the poverty line (which means the family income must not be more than 3 Lakhs) and having white ration cards are eligible for the scheme.
- Candidates belonging to the government pensioners are also eligible for the scheme.
Not Eligible Factors for the Scheme
- People who are already working in private jobs or any other government job are not eligible for availing of the scheme.
- People who are self-employed or having businesses are not eligible for the scheme.
- with four-wheeler vehicle or has, a four-wheeled vehicle registration are not eligible
- Whose families are having their own agriculture land of 2.5 acres and above are not eligible
- Who availed a loan of Rs 50000 and above through bank are also not eligible for the scheme.
- A person who is forbidden by law or suspended from a government job or having a criminal charge is not eligible for the scheme.
Documents required for the scheme
- Valid ID proof
- Address Proof
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Annual income certified
- Caste & Community Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Employment Card
- White Ration card
- Bank account details
Registration & Application Process
- The expected year to start registrations for Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme is 2020.
- The process of registration is online and eligible candidates can visit the official website.
- The application link is visible on the homepage, click on the link, and fill the application with the required details.
- The applicants must upload the required documents before submitting the application form.