Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme
The Honorable Chief Minister of Telangana K Chandrasekhar Rao launched a scheme for the unemployed youth called Nirudyoga Bruthi. The objective of this Scheme is to provide a monetary allowance to the unemployed youth of Rs 3016/- per month. Nirudyoga Bruthi is part of the Party Manifesto released during the elections 2018 by the government of Telangana.
The Scheme is a good opportunity for the unemployed youth of Telangana state to take advantage of the allowance to enhance their technical, vocational, and soft skills for securing employment.
Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme was announce in 2018, but the Scheme was implement from the financial year 2020-2021.
The Telangana government allocated Rs 1810 Crores budget for the Scheme, and the estimated monthly expenditure will be Rs 150.88 Crores.
As per the Telangana government, nearly 12 Lakh youngsters will benefit from this Scheme.
Nirudyoga Bruthi Eligibility
- Nirudyoga Bruthi was applicable for the Telangana state unemployee youth and also the permanent residence of Telangana state.
- The allowance is given to the unemployes young people between 22 years to 35 years only.
- Candidates with Intermediate/Graduation/Diploma or Certified courses from recognized Universities are eligible.
- People below the poverty line (which means the family income must not be more than 3 Lakhs) and having white ration cards are eligible for the Scheme.
- Candidates belonging to the government pensioners are also eligible for the Scheme.
Not Eligible Factors for the Scheme
- People who are already working in private jobs or any other government job are not eligible for availing the Scheme.
- People who are self-employes or have businesses are not eligible for the Scheme.
- with four-wheeler vehicle or has, a four-wheeled vehicle registration are not eligible
- Whose families have their own agricultural land of 2.5 acres and above are not eligible
- Those who availed a loan of Rs 50000 and above through a bank are also not eligible for the Scheme.
- A person who is forbidden by law or suspend from a government job, or having a criminal charge is not eligible for the Scheme.
Documents required for the Scheme
- Valid ID proof
- Address Proof
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Annual income certified
- Caste & Community Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Employment Card
- White Ration card
- Bank account details
Registration & Application Process
- The expected year to start registrations for Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme is 2020.
- The process of registration is online, and eligible candidates can visit the official website.
- The application link is visible on the homepage. Click on the link, and fill the application with the required details.
- The applicants must upload the required documents before submitting the application form.