Prime Minister Narendra Modi introduced a biometric-enabled digital life certificate for pensioners, known as “Jeevan Pramaan.” The Electronics Department of India developed this project. The Jeevan Pramaan is to make it easy for retired government employees to get their pensions.
By using the Aadhaar of the pensioners, biometric authentication is done, and if the authentication is successful, the Digital Life Certificate generates. The generated certificate is save at Life Certificate Respiratory, where Pension Disbursing Agencies can access it without manual intervention.
Pensioners can enrol by visiting the nearest Center and through Mobile applications/Online. The pensioners must carry Aadhaar, Pension Payment Order no., Bank Account details, and mobile number. Around 40,000 centres are available that provide the service.
Objectives of Digital Life Certificate
- Hassle-free and much easier process for pensioners to submit the Digital Life Certificate through the Jeevan Pramaan.
- With the Aadhaar biometric authentication system, pensioners are secure and free from fraud.
- Accessing Life Certificates online is secure, and pensioners get their pensions directly to their bank accounts timely.
Procedure to Enroll for Jeevan Pramaan
- Go to the official website.
- Finally, click on the “Sign up” option on the home page.
- A new page appears. Fill in the details of the mobile number, Aadhaar number, and confirmation code.
- Click on the “generate login OTP.”
- Enter the OTP sent to your mobile number.
- Now authenticate the details through biometric verification by providing fingerprints.
- For this process, a biometric device accordant with the Jeevan Pramaan software download must be bound to a Mobile phone/ PC.
- If your bio-metric credentials match those existing in the Aadhar database, the digital life certificate will generate a unique ID.
- All pension-related agencies and banks can access this repository for Pensioner’s life certificate verification.
- Download a PDF and take the printout of the pension Life Certificate.
To get the hard copy of the Pension Life certificate, provide your Jeevan Pramaan ID to the pension agencies or banks.
1 thought on “Jeevan Pramaan | Digital Life Certificate For Pensioners”
sir meri mosi ji k pahle RS 500 pension account me aarahi thi magar aab nahi aarahi he (vridhavastha pension ) sudhila devi w/o let bajrang lal bikaner rajasthan sir me unki help k liye kisse milu thanku sir .