LLR Telangana | Learner License Slot Booking | Apply Online for LLR Telangana | Check LLR Status | transport.telangana.gov.in | RTO Telangana
- 1 LLR Telegana
- 1.1 Different Types of LLR in Telangana
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Documents Required
- 1.4 How to apply online for LLR Telangana?
- 1.5 Offline Process for LLR Telangana
- 1.6 Learner License Slot Booking Online at transport.telangana.gov.in
- 1.7 How to check LLR status offline?
A learning license in Telangana had been given to a person who is higher than the age of eighteen years. A learning license could be a temporary license for an amount of half a dozen months. The Telangana RTO issues the Telangana learning license following the principles of the motor vehicle Act, 1988.
The Telangana learning license acts as a restricted learning license that offers a person the liberty to drive within the company of a motor vehicle act, 1988. to get the Telangana learning license, associate degree mortal should follow the method mentioned below.
In Telangana, one should obtain a Learner’s License before a driver applies for a permanent license. The Learner’s License acts sort of a allows given by the native Transport Authorities.
It is easy to apply for a Learner License that was dramatically simplified when the state government and central government launched the online portals as Telangana Transport Authorities.
People will get a Learner License in Telangana by visiting the closest Regional Transport office and checking online procedures.
Different Types of LLR in Telangana
- Motor vehicles without gears License
- Motor vehicles with gear License
- Light motor vehicles license
- License for heavy vehicles
- License for medium goods carrying vehicles.
Following is the eligibility for getting llr in Telangana state government:
- To get a commercial learning license applicant must be above 20 years of age.
- To get a license for a lightweight motor vehicle application must be 18 years of age.
- For lightweight vehicles not exceeding 50cc, the license applicant must be above the age of 16 years.
Following documents are required to get llr in Telangana state government:
- Applicant passport size photo.
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Birth certificate.
How to apply online for LLR Telangana?
- Applicant must visit the official website by typing transport.telangana.gov.in.
- Scroll down completely, then select the new learner license option.
- Now the applicant needs to fill the application form and attach the required documents.
- Then applicant needs to book a slot for the llr test.
- Finally, the applicant needs to visit the RTO office for the test.
- Then after passing the test applicant will get a learner license from the Telangana state government.
Offline Process for LLR Telangana
- Applicant must visit the nearest RTO Telangana office.
- Then applicants need to take an application form from them.
- Now the applicant needs to fill in the required details in the form.
- Then applicant needs to submit the application form along with the required documents.
- The then-candidate needs to pay the charge for the form and to the process for the RTO official.
- Now candidate needs to visit the RTO Telangana office for a test.
- Finally, after passing the test applicant will get a learner license from the Telangana state government.
Learner License Slot Booking Online at transport.telangana.gov.in
- Before taking the check, the candidate should first LLR Telangana Book a slot for a Learner License check online at the state Transport Department website transport.telangana.gov.in.
- Visit the “Online Learner License Slot Booking” page to book a slot for your Learner License check by typewriting aptransport.org. Within the search bar.
- Get a confirmation, modification, or cancellation progress by clicking on the links given for identical.
- Aadhar number is mandatory to urge a slot for Learner License online.
- Once you type the Aadhaar number, you’ll need to select to decide on your required or want district and check the middle to want the Learner License check.
- You are going to redirect to a calendar where you will choose the dates marked in inexperienced. The red color of the calendar denotes that the slot is untouchable or full.
- After you’ve mounted a date and time, you will tend degree acknowledgment confirming the Learner License check appointment.
- You’ll then be redirected to the payments page and even intimated regarding the documents required for the Learner License check.
- You are going to be able to modify information and schedule the check through this portal.
How to check LLR status offline?
Following is the process to check LLR status offline mode:
- Applicants who applied for Learner License can track the status of LLR by contacting the concerned RTO Telangana officer.
- Applicants asked for some information, phone address, the application number, and name to induce details relating to the Learner License application status.