A learning license in Telangana had been given to a person who is higher than the age of eighteen years. A learning license (LLR Telangana) could be temporary for about half a dozen months.
The Telangana RTO issues the Telangana learning license following the principles of the motor vehicle Act, 1988.
The Telangana learning license acts as a restricted learning license that offers a person the liberty to drive within the company of a motor vehicle act, 1988. to get the Telangana learning license, an associate degree mortal should follow the method mentioned below.
In Telangana, one should obtain a Learner’s License before a driver applies for a permanent license. The Learner’s License acts as a allows given by the native Transport Authorities.
It is easy to apply for a Learner License, which was dramatically simplified when the state and central governments launched the online portals as Telangana Transport Authorities.
People will get a Learner License in Telangana by visiting the closest Regional Transport office and checking online procedures.
Different Types of LLR in Telangana
- Motor vehicles without gears License
- Motor vehicles with gear License
- Light motor vehicles license
- License for heavy vehicles
- License for medium goods carrying vehicles.
Following is the eligibility for getting llr in the Telangana state government:
- To get a commercial learning license applicant must be above 20 years of age.
- To get a license for a lightweight motor vehicle application must be 18 years of age.
- For lightweight vehicles not exceeding 50cc, the license applicant must be above the age of 16 years.
Following documents are required to get llr in Telangana state government:
- Applicant passport size photo.
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Birth certificate.
How to apply online for LLR Telangana?
- Applicants must visit the official website by typing transport.telangana.gov.in.
- Scroll down completely, then select the new learner license option.
- The applicant must fill out the application form and attach the required documents.
- Then applicant needs to book a slot for the llr test.
- Finally, the applicant needs to visit the RTO office for the test.
- Then after passing the test applicant will get a learner license from the Telangana state government.
Offline Process for LLR Telangana
- Applicant must visit the nearest RTO Telangana office.
- Then applicants need to take an application form from them.
- Now the applicant needs to fill in the required details in the form.
- Then applicant needs to submit the application form along with the required documents.
- The then-candidate needs to pay the charge for the form and to the process for the RTO official.
- Now candidate needs to visit the RTO Telangana office for a test.
- Finally, after passing the test applicant will get a learner license from the Telangana state government.
Learner License Slot Booking Online at transport.telangana.gov.in
- Before taking the check, the candidate should first LLR Telangana Book a slot for a Learner License check online at the state Transport Department website transport.telangana.gov.in.
- Visit the “Online Learner License Slot Booking” page to book a slot for your Learner License check by typewriting aptransport.org. Within the search bar.
- Get a confirmation, modification, or cancellation progress by clicking on the links given for identical.
- Aadhar number is mandatory to urge a slot for Learner License online.
- Once you type the Aadhaar number, you’ll need to select to decide on your required or wanted district and check the middle to want the Learner License check.
- You will redirect to a calendar where you will choose the dates marked in inexperienced. The red colour of the calendar denotes that the slot is untouchable or full.
- After you’ve mounted a date and time, you will tend degree acknowledgement confirming the Learner License check appointment.
- You’ll then be redirected to the payments page and even intimated regarding the documents required for the Learner License check.
- You can modify information and schedule the check through this portal.
How to check LLR status offline?
Following is the process to check LLR status offline mode:
- Applicants who applied for Learner License can track the status of LLR by contacting the concerned RTO Telangana officer.
- Applicants asked for information, phone address, the application number, and name to induce details relating to the Learner License application status.