Andhra Pradesh govt. Has launched an online version for Learner’s Licence (LLR) and permit (DL). Now, all the persons can fill AP Transport LLR online form, Book an internet check Slot, Check Application standing, and apply for a permanent driver’s license.
Learner Licence Services include LLR recent check, LLR Retest & LLR Endorsement. All the eligible persons have to use for LLR at aptransport.org official website of Andhra Pradesh state, or the aprtacitizen.epragathi.org website.
All the persons on top of sixteen-year-old-years can apply online for Motor Cycle while not Gear (MCWG) category of vehicles. For the Non-Transport class of vehicles, the application should be on top of eighteen years old-time. For the Transport class of vehicles, a mortal should be on top of twenty years old and possess a valid Non-Transport Licence for at least one year.
Under the car Act 1988, all people should have an efficient permit issued by Licensing Authority to become licensed to drive a car in a very public place.
How to apply for LLR AP Online?
- The applicant must search for the official website of aptransport.org.
- A home page will appear, so scroll to download, then click on the menu bar’s license option.
- Now select on learner’s license option.
- Then it will direct to another website, which is aprtacitizen.epragathi.org.
- Now read all the instructions clearly and click on apply for learner license option.
- Now the applicant needs to select the type of test.
- Then Andhra Pradesh learners license online application form will appear on the screen.
- Finally, fill out the application form with your details, and book a slot. Now pay the required fee to complete the registration process.
How to Book LPG Refills on WhatsApp Procedure & Numbers
Different Types of LLR AP
- Light motors vehicle License.
- Motor vehicles without a gear License.
- License for a transport vehicle.
How to book a slot for LLR AP Online?
- Before taking the check, the candidate should first Book a slot for a Learner License at aptransport.org.
- Visit the “Online Learner License Slot Booking” page to book a slot for your Learner License check.
- . Get a confirmation, modification, or cancellation progress by clicking on the links given for identical.
- An aadhar number is obligatory to urge a slot for Learner License online.
- Once you give the Aadhaar number, you’ll have to be compelled to choose your required district and check the centre to require the Learner License test.
- You will be redirected to a calendar wherever you’ll opt for the dates marked in inexperience. The red colour of the calendar denotes that the slot is untouchable or full.
- After you’ve mounted a date and time, you’ll tend associate degree acknowledgement confirming the Learner License check appointment.
- You’ll then be redirected to the payments page and even be intimated concerning the documents needed for the Learner License check.
- You can modify data and schedule the check through this portal.
LLR Telangana – Application for Learners License Slot Booking Online
How to apply for Learner License Offline in Andhra Pradesh?
Individuals in the province will use the Meeseva facility to urge a Learner License (LLR AP).
The mee-Seva facility allows straightforward booking of Learner License check slots. It provides the Learner License form that might be downloaded and submitted at the RTO offices. The method for applying online for a Learner License in the province is given below.
- The applicant must now visit the Meeseva online portal or the province Transport Department’s website to transfer the appliance type for Learner License.
- May ask for information and the applicant’s name, KYC documents, Aadhaar number, locality, district, pin code, and khata number.
- The individual can submit the fully crammed Learner license form at the closest Regional Transport workplace. The individual also will need to gift the opposite documents required.
- Suppose you’ve not already engaged a slot for taking the Learner License check. Do this by visiting the provincial transport department’s website.
- Choose the check centre and, therefore, the district to ascertain the supply.
- Go to the check centre on the chosen date and time with a copy of the form and various documents required.
- Once you pass the check, a duplicate or copy of the Learner License is sent via courier.
AP CFMS Challan Status Check Online
How to check LLR status Offline in Andhra Pradesh?
- Applicants who have applied for Learner’s License check LLR AP status by contacting the involved RTO officer to whom they applied.
- Applicants asked for some contact addresses, the application number, and names to induce details regarding the LLR AP application standing.