RGHS stands for Rajasthan Government Health Scheme as we all know that every individual gives priority to his health. As a result, we see many job providers offer free medical insurances and medical facilities for their employees. In the same way, the Rajasthan government provides health schemes for the state’s people.
The Rajasthan government launched a Scheme named ” Rajasthan Government Health Scheme“. Under this Scheme, the people of Rajasthan state get medical benefits. We provide complete information about the Rajasthan Government health scheme on this page.
We have covered important information like eligibility, Documents required, and the RGHS Scheme application procedure on this page. So, read this page completely to get the benefits of the Rajasthan Government Health Scheme without fail.
RGHS Scheme 2021:
The Rajasthan Government has launched the Health Scheme to benefit the government employees and the pensioners of the state.
The beneficiaries can avail of the medical facilities in all the government, government-approved hospitals and public-private partnered hospitals.
The Scheme has some rules related to the government of Rajasthan. The Rules are as follows.
- Rajasthan Legislative assembly member rules.
- The RGHS Scheme also follows Rajasthan Legislative assembly Ex-member and pensioner rules,2010.
- Scheme refers to the Rajasthan civil services medical attendance rules, 2013.
- It also refers to the Rajasthan state pensioners medical concession scheme, 2014.
- Raj Mediclaim policy.
- The Scheme also refers to Rajasthan ministers medical attendance rules, 1961.
- The Scheme considers the Rajasthan Judicial officers medical facilities rules, 2008.
- RGHS Scheme also considers All India Services (medical attendance) rules, 1954.
As the government of Rajasthan is following all these rules, the rules will be applicable for the Rajasthan Government Health Scheme also.
Benefits of Rajasthan Scheme:
The following are the benefits of the RGHS Scheme.
- This Scheme provides medical facilities for the MLAs, ex-MLAs, and government employees and pensioners.
- So, the people mentioned above will benefit from the Scheme. Hence they have to apply for the Scheme for getting the benefits.
- The government will provide medical facilities under various rules and policies.
- In an emergency, The government will treat the beneficiary in the recommended hospital.
- The claim settlement under this Scheme will be done through the IT platform of RGHS.
- The medical record of the beneficiary will store in the cardholders’ e-wallet.
- The catastrophic illness will be treated as an emergency.
- At the hospital level, the treatment is given with pre-authorization.
- If any dispute arises, the grievance redressal committee will settle the disputes.
These are the benefits of the RGHS Scheme. So, apply for the Scheme to get the benefits.
RGHS Online Registration:
The eligible candidates can register online for the RGHS Scheme by following the below procedure. Some people may not know the procedure for registration. Hence we are giving the procedure.
- Visit the official website of the Rajasthan Government Health Scheme.
- On the home page of the Rajasthan Government Health Scheme, you can see various options.
- Click on the “Registration” option from the options available.
- You have to select the category you belong to on the next page, the options citizen, Udyog, or government employee.
- Again on the next page, you have to select the relevant option. The options are Janaadhaar, Bhamashah, Google.
- If you have selected Udyog in the previous option, select BRN, and if you have selected Government employee in the previous option, then select SIPF.
- A new page with the registration form will appear on the screen.
- Fill in all the application form details and upload the documents required to complete the application.
- Then click on the “Submit” option.
With the above procedure, you can register for the RGHS Scheme.
Facilities under RGHS Scheme:
The following are the facilities provided under the RGHS Rajasthan Scheme.
- OPD Treatment
- The Scheme also provides a Cashless facility for daycare or IPD services.
- The Investigations at government and empanelled diagnostic centres are also provided under the Scheme.
- Family welfare, maternity and Child Health Services.
The applicants should satisfy the following conditions to apply for the RGHS Scheme. So, you have to check the conditions before applying.
- The Applicant must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan state.
- The Applicant must be a pensioner or government employee, or member of the assembly.
The Applicant should submit the following documents for completing the application. Hence you have kept the following documents ready.
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size photo
- Email Address
- Ration Card
- Age Proof
- Income Proof
You may get some queries regarding the RGHS Scheme. So, we are providing the details of the helpline numbers.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org- for ex-MLAs
email@example.com- for serving the employees
firstname.lastname@example.org- for pensioners
email@example.com- for general assistance
Helpline Number- 181
Address- D- Block, 2nd floor, Vitta Bhawan, Janpath, Jaipur – 302005.
You can refer above contact details for any queries. Hence you can get the answers to the queries.