Due to Covid -19 second wave, the Telangana government announced lockdown from 12th May to 10th June 2021. There are also chances of extended the lockdown date. According to the Director-General of Police from Telangana, outside citizens cannot enter the state without the TS Police e-Pass. People can visit the online portal policeportal.tspolice.gov.in to get the movement ts e-pass application. The authorities of the Telangana government will approve the applications that are with valid purpose and reason for the movement during Covid, and people can do Telangana e-pass status check online.
According to the TS state Police and Administration, there is an official website for the Covid-19 TS e-pass. It is for different cities like Hyderabad, Nizamabad, Medak, Warangal, and other cities. E-pass is given for the vehicles that are essential service providers, so people who want to visit the state must do Telangana e-Pass registration. This e-pass is for the people who need to travel during the curfew time and is like proof that it allows going out. Along with the TS e-pass online, people must also carry their identity proof and identity card from the workplace to check their authenticity.
Telangana e-Pass Documents Required
- Aadhaar Card
- Electoral identity card/ PAN card
- Vehicle RC
- Driving License
- Passport size photo
- Purpose Document for e-pass
Instructions for TS Police e-pass
- A citizen who wants to apply for a TS Police e-pass must not reside in a containment zone.
- People must not visit the containment zone after getting the Telangana e-pass.
- Applicant must not have any Covid symptoms like fever, cold, cough, etc.
- The information provides for the TS police e-pass must be valid and correct.
TS E-Pass Application Process
People can get the TS e-pass in three easy steps. First, apply for the e-pass, get approval from the authorities, and download the e-pass using the registered mobile number.
- Citizens must visit the official website of policeportal.tspolice.gov.in for TS e-pass online.
- The home page appears; now click one-pass on the page.
- A pop-up appears a declaration form opens to select the district.
- Select the district accordingly and click on proceed.
- Now the application form opens for Telangana e-pass.
- Fill the form with the required details like name, mobile number, ID proof, vehicle type, the purpose of the e-pass, route details, pass validity period, address, transport details, jurisdiction details.
- Upload the photo, KYC document, purpose document, enter the captcha code, and click on save and generate acknowledgment.
- After the application process is done, the government authorities will approve the pass based on the valid reason and issue a Telangana e-pass.
Click here for the Telangana e-pass application form.
Telangana e-Pass Status Check Online Process
To check the Telangana e-ass status online and print the e-pass, candidates must follow the below process.
- Citizens, after successful completion of the application, will receive an acknowledgment to the registered mobile number.
- Using that acknowledgment number, people can do a Telangana e-pass status check online and print the e-pass.
- Citizens must visit the policeportal.tspolice.gov.in portal.
- The home page will open.
- Click on the “click here for citizen print pass” option.
- A new page appears; enter the reference number and click on submit.
- Now the TS Police e-pass online status will appear on the screen.
- Click on the print option to take the print of the pass.