There are many educational schemes by the Haryana government to help students with their education. The Buniyaad exam is one of those which can help students. Registrations are opening soon, and you can apply for them online. You can access and get information about the exam through this article. Read it carefully to know more about its application process, eligibility, documents required, admit card, etc.
Buniyaad Exam Overview:
The Haryana State government started the Buniyaad scheme. They started this scheme to help students studying 11th standard by providing free coaching for exams. This scheme is mainly helpful for students studying in government colleges. They give free coaching for NTSE and are for students from all state districts. Through this scheme, they coach nearly 3000 students from 51 coaching centres. Students can get free coaching and guidance from experts.
It has both online and offline coaching, making it easier for students from all places. This scheme mainly helps students with their higher studies by giving quality coaching for NTSE exams. You can get the benefits of this scheme by applying online. Eligible students can get free coaching and technical guidance. Continue to read this article to register online.
|Scheme name||Buniyaad Scheme|
|Department||Education State Board of Haryana|
|Beneficiaries||11th standard students|
|Benefits||Get free coaching for the NTSE exam|
|Exam Level||Level 1|
Eligibility Criteria for Buniyaad Exam:
A student must meet some eligibility criteria if you want to apply for Haryana Buniyaad Scheme online. they are,
- The student must be a permanent citizen of Haryana.
- They must be studying 11th standard.
- Students studying in government schools can apply.
- Not applicable to private schools.
How to apply for Buniyaad EXam Scheme online?
Students need to apply for the Buniyaad Scheme to get benefits. You can apply for it by following the steps given below.
- Firstly visit the scheme’s official website.
- On the homepage, you can see all the guidelines and instructions. Read all the instructions and click on agree.
- Next, after agreeing, the application form will open.
- Enter all the personal and educational details. Provide the documents required.
- Check the details. Apply by clicking on ‘Submit.’
You need some documents before applying to the Haryna Buniyaad Scheme online. They are,
- Aadhar card
- Identity card
- Mark sheet of 8th to 10th standard.
- Date of birth
- Residential proof
- School details
- Passport-size photo.
- Contact details of the applicant.
Download Admit Card:
After registering for the Haryana Buniyaad Exam, you can download the admit card for the exam by following the steps. They are,
- Go to the official website of the scheme.
- Next, you can see the ‘Download the admit card’ link on the home page. Click on it.
- Enter the registration number to download the admit card.
- After entering, download the hall ticket and take a printout of it.
Buniyaad Exam Date and Results 2023:
Currently, only online registration for the Buniyaad Scheme is open. The exam dates are not released and will be released soon by the education board. You will get a notification regarding the exam dates after registering.
After successful completion of the exam, results will release. They will notify you with the merit list. You can check the results after the result announcement.
You can contact the board through the following services if you have doubts about the Buniyaad Scheme.
- Address: Buniyaad Education Society, H.NO. 1560, Sector-2, Rohtak PIN NO- 124001, Rohtak, Haryana, India.
- Phone numbers: 9416338460/01262-295762.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
This program is to provide free coaching for 11th-standard students for the NTSE exam.
You can check the results on the official website.
Yes, the registration process for this exam is online only.
No, this scheme is only for government school students.