Here we will share information on the online portal of TS DTA Telangana’s important specifications. Nowadays, everything has been digitalized regarding employment and education online.
This article will all know about Telangana online employee payslips, treasury bills, and TS DTA bill status. The state government of Telangana employees can extract their payslip treasury via an online mode.
Telangana was the 29th state. The latest state and technology are undertaken to carry on the procedures, and the government officers in Telangana state can file their income tax returns through the payslips treasury bills.
- 1 Objectives of the TS DTA
- 2 TS DTA Telangana
- 2.1 DTA Telangana Bill Status
- 2.2 How to Generate the payslips of DTA Telangana?
- 2.3 DTA Telangana Procedure Services to the Public
- 2.4 Different types of services are available.
- 2.5 How to view contact details in TS DTA Telangana?
Objectives of the TS DTA
- Electronic payslips and Treasury bills are compulsory for government employees. It is easy to extract their payslips wherever and whenever they need the government employees’ main objective.
- Electronic transactions of payslips for government employees will no longer have to stand in lines to get their payslips in hard copy.
- Getting a soft copy of the payslips and treasury bills will reduce paper consumption and benefit our environment.
- Although this system has many benefits, government employees’ time and energy will also be safe.
DTA Telangana Benefits
The following are the benefits of DTA Telangana
- The Telangana government launches DTA to get payslips and treasury bills of all government employees of state TS with many benefits.
- The main benefit that has extracted all government employees’ attention is the availability of treasury bills and payslips at any given point and anywhere.
TS DTA Telangana
The Telangana treasury online portal’s main objective is to provide e-services to all the employees in the state. The Telangana employees have a few services on the DTA portal: national pension system, employee operations scholarships, HOD services, HRMS portal, IFMIS portal, Pensioners information, etc.
The employees of state TS can render all the online services on the treasury.telangana.gov.in portal. DTA Stands for Directorate of Treasuries and Accounts.
DTA Telangana Bill Status
- Visit the official website.
- The DTA home page opens in front of you.
- Coming to treasury bill status, first, we must select the financial year, and next, we must select the dist code.
- After that, we must choose the STO code and the token id.
- Finally, we can view the status of the TS DTA bill.
How to Generate the payslips of DTA Telangana?
The following process is to generate the payslips in the Telangana state:
- Visit the official website of DTA Telangana.
- On the home page, click on employee operation.
- Then click on employee payslips from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your employee code or account number.
- The payslip will download on your device.
- Take the printout of the payslip for future use.
DTA Telangana Procedure Services to the Public
The following process is for different services in DTA:
- Open the website of the DTA TS.
- Go to the main service option and select the net service to the public sub-option.
- Select pension information or employee operation.
- Now a new page will display on the screen.
- Choose the service you want to be available.
- Click on it so that a new page opens in front of you.
- Provide the requested information
- finally, Submit the information
Different types of services are available.
The following are the different avail services in TS DTA:
- Treasury operations
- Ext dept operations
- Net services to public
- Pension information
- Pensioner Payment Information TELANGANA State
- Form 16
- Download Tax Deduction Details
- PPO arrivals Status
- Pensioner Grievances
- Certificates for First Payment
- Certificates for Family Pension
- DR and Other Allowances Pension
- Not Paid Cases
- Arogyasri Display
- New Pension HOA
- TG Latest AVC
- Jeevan Pramaan Digital Life Certificate
- Pension Excess Payment Recovery Notice
- Employee operations
- Pay Particulars
- Previous Pay Particulars
- Class IV GPF Information
- Employee Payslips
- AG GPF Account Slip
- TSGLI Account Slip
- NPS Transaction Statement
- Pension/GPF Grievance (AG)
DTA TS Telangana
The accounting system would conduct a periodic inspection of treasuries to test-check transactions and verify the maintenance of all accounts and other records as prescribed in the rules and regulations.
The inspections follow up by reports incorporating the irregularities detected during the inspection and the administrative control of Telangana’s DTA treasuries and sub-treasuries function. Every year, an inspection, including DTAe 33 DTOs, 94 STOs, and 9 APOs, is conducted.
How to view contact details in TS DTA Telangana?
The following process is for viewing contact details in TS DTA:
- Open the website of the DTA TS.
- Now on the home page, click the “contact us” option.
- Finally, you can view the contact details of TS DTA.
- Address: Directorate Of Treasuries and Accounts Dept, 3rd floor, Raja Ram Building, Tilak Road, Abids, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500001
- IFMIS Hotline Numbers: 9010256086 and 7042420033 (between 11 am to 5 pm on working days)
Log in to your organization’s salary portal. Search for the ‘Salary Slips’ option under the ‘Profile Section’. Choose the ‘Salary slip with Tax Slip’ option.
Typically, we auction 13-week and 26-week bills on Monday, the 17-week on Wednesday, and the 4-week and 8-week bills on Thursday. We auction the 52-week bill every four weeks.
A Treasury Bill (T-Bill) is a short-term debt obligation backed by the U.S. Treasury Department with a one-year or less maturity.
It is the number that your employer’s payroll department gives you to identify you as an individual earner.