- 1 IFMIS Portal
- 2 Dalitha Bandhu Scheme 2021 Application Form
- 2.1 IFMIS Telangana TS Treasury Pay Slip:
- 2.2 Services of IFMIS:
- 2.3 How to download IFMIS Payslip:
- 2.4 IFMIS Telangana Challan Entry Form:
- 2.5 FAQs:
The government has developed the IFMIS Telangana portal. Through the IFMIS Treasury Portal, the economic finance institutions will feature totally based on the cutting edge system. This portal has been brought to ensure the safety of the records. Employers by IFMIS login can download payslips.
IFMIS Telangana Login
The government authorities of Telangana are one of the maximum developed and digitized areas in India. The Telugu states Telangana and Andhra Pradesh were bifurcated in 2014 by using the Congress government. The Indian Prime Minister Sonia Gandhi has approved the bifurcation of each state in 2014.
After forming the new state, the KCR has participated in the assembly elections and won the 2014 elections against the Congress party. Simultaneously, Nara Chandra Babu Naidu has won the assembly elections in Andhra Pradesh.
After taking the Chief Minster position in Telangana, the CM KCR has launched many schemes for farmers, students, vintage older people, and others. So, once more, the TRS Party had won the assembly elections in 2019.
The Telangana state authorities have added a brand new portal for IFMIS TS Portal employees. This internet portal will help the state executive employees to get the month-wise payslips. All employees can get admission to the month-to-month payslips. In addition, they can also get TS Treasury Pay Slip through the IFMIS Telangana portal.
IFMIS Telangana TS Treasury Pay Slip:
IFMIS stands for Integrated Financial Management and Information System. This IFMIS system is a Unified platform developed by the Telangana state Financial Technology department.
Through this web portal, Telangana state government employees can obtain their Monthly payslips and access their personal details.
The IFMIS Treasury Department has introduced this IFMIS portal to save the employee’s data and complete details, including the details regarding the payment.
IFMIS Employees can follow the below-given instructions and download the Payslips and other information from the IFMIS Telangana Portal.
Services of IFMIS:
- UTR Report
- Budget Volumes
- Challan Forms
- e-Seva (Transport) of Challan Form
- Challan Form for TSTSL
- Foreign Service Registration
- Cyber Treasury
- Bank Wise Report
- Bank HOA wise Report
- Date wise Report
- Cyber Challan Report
How to download IFMIS Payslip:
Payslip is the most searched document. Payslip is required for all the employees. The Telangana state government employees can download their payslips through the IFMIS portal.
Those who do not know how to download the payslip from the portal can download the payslip by following the step-by-step procedure provided below.
It will be easy for all the new employees to download their payslips after reading this article.
Steps for downloading the payslip:
- Visit the IFMIS Telangana official website.
- Click on the payslip option present next to the home button on the login page.
- Select the required or suitable option from the given two options, i.e., employee code or account number.
- Enter the employee code or account number, enter the captcha value, and press the enter or search button.
- Now, click on send OTP and enter OTP received on the registered mobile number.
- Select the month, and year you need the payslip and click on the generate button to generate the payslip.
- Now, the payslip will be displayed on the screen, and click on the download button or print button to download the payslip.
Payslip contains the following details:
Payslip contains all the salary details of employees for a specific period of time. The information that is mentioned on the IFMIS payslip is as follows:
- Employee code
- Name of the employee
- GPF/EPF no.
- Bank account number, name, and IFSC code
- Employee designation
- PAN No.
- TSGLI number
IFMIS Telangana Challan Entry Form:
You can download the IFMIS Challan form by following the below steps:
- Open the official portal of IFMIS Telangana.
- Click on the “Challans” option on the menu bar.
- A drop-down menu will open. Select Challan Form link.
- Select the Treasury and Sub-treasury.
- Enter DDO code in the field provided and proceed.
- Provide the required details and proceed to complete the process.
1 . How to log in to the IFMIS portal?
You can log in to the IFMIS portal by just visiting the official website of IFMIS Telangana. Google IFMIS and open the first link that appears on the page.
2 . What are the services that IFMIS Telangana offers?
IFMIS offers many services such as Payslips, UTR Report, Budget Volumes, Challans, Challan Forms, etc. You can check all the services offered by the IFMIS in this article.
3 . Where can I find the IFMIS payslip?
You can find the payslip option on the home page of the IFMIS portal.
4 . How to generate an IFMIS payslip?
You can generate the payslip by following the procedure mentioned in this article.