This article provides information for the TS Gurukulam Notification for admissions into the 5th class online application, TGCET. For 5th class admissions 2021, students must visit the TS Gurukulam official website.
- 1 TS Gurukulam
- 1.1 TS Gurukulam Notification for 5th Class Admissions 2021
- 1.2 Eligibility for TS Gurukulam TGCET 2021
- 1.3 Scheduled Dates
- 1.4 TS Gurukulam 5th Class Admissions 2021 Online Application Process
- 1.5 TGCET Exam 2021 Syllabus & Pattern
- 1.6 Helpline Numbers
TS Gurukulam Vidyalayas, formed by the Telangana government, gives good quality and modern education to children from predominantly rural areas without considering their family’s socioeconomic background.
The talented students can study from KG to PG under the Telangana government’s KG education policy to PG education. All the Gurukulam schools are not co-educated and are residential.
TS Gurukulam schools will provide students with food, clothes, and residential facilities free of cost. The institutions’ main aim is to teach strong system values and respect the Indian culture in the students. At present, there are 615 Gurukulam schools in Telangana that are functioning in different district levels.
Under this, there are societies like TSWREIS, TTWREIS, TSBCWRIES, TMREIS, and TRIES Gurukulam schools for SC, ST, BC, Minority, and General.
TS Gurukulam Notification for 5th Class Admissions 2021
TGCET is a common entrance test conducted every year by the Telangana Gurukulam Welfare Residential Schools. Students from the 4th class must apply online for TS Gurukulam notification for 5th Class admission 2021-2022.
Now TSWREIS released the TGCET for 5th class admission. Students must apply by filling the TS Gurukulam 5th class online application.
Each Gurukulam conducts the entrance test for 5th class admission individually in the past, but now there is only TGCET to get admission into the Gurukulam. For the academic year 2021-2022, the Telangana government released notification for the 5th class online application.
Eligible students must apply online from 10th March 2021 to 3rd April 2021 at the official website of TGCET Telangana.
Eligibility for TS Gurukulam TGCET 2021
- Students must be from TREIS General, SC, ST, BC categories who completed or studying 4th class in any government recognized school.
- The applicant’s parents’ annual income should not exceed Rs 150000/- per annum for rural areas and Rs 200000/- per annum in urban areas.
- The age limit of the students must be between 9 to 11 years as of 1st September 2020. For SC, ST candidates are eligible upper age limit.
|Entrance Test Name||
Start Date for Online Application
|10th March 2021|
|Last Date for Online Application||
3rd April 2021
Download Hall Ticket
|Weekdays before the exam date|
30th May 2021
Note: The TGCET exam of TS Gurukulam for 5th Class Admissions 2021 will be held on 30th May 2021, from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Students are selected based on the entrance test, and qualified candidates will be selected and admitted through counseling.
Applicants applying for TS Gurukulam 5th class admissions must pay Rs 50/- as an application fee.
TS Gurukulam 5th Class Admissions 2021 Online Application Process
- Students applying for TS Gurukulam 5th class admission 2021 online must visit the official website of tgcet.cgg.gov.in.
- Open the notification on the home page and read the instructions carefully before applying.
- Now click on apply online link.
- A new page opens with the application form.
- Fill the form with all the required details and also upload all the scanned documents needed.
- Applicants must pay the fee of Rs 50 through online mode.
- Check all the filled information properly and finally click on the submit option.
- Take the printout of the application after submitting it for future reference.
TGCET Exam 2021 Syllabus & Pattern
The TGECT exam held by TS Gurukulam schools for the 4th class students with the below subjects:
- General Science
- Mental Ability
The TS Gurukulam TGCET exam is with 100 marks in objective-type questions. The time to complete the exam is two hours, and every question carries one mark; students will be given OMR sheets to darken the correct answer in the relevant questions’ circles.
- English with 25 questions as Part A
- Maths with 25 questions as Part B
- Environmental Science with 25 questions as Part C
- Telugu with 20 questions as Part D
- Mental Ability with five questions as Part E
- TTWREI Society – 9121174434
- BC Welfare – 04023328266
- TREI Society – 04024734899
- TSWREI Society – 180042545678
- TS EAMCET – 7660009768, 7660009769