- 1 Bangla Shasya Bima Yojana
- 1.1 Features of Bangla Shasya Bima Portal
- 1.2 Insurance under the Bangla Shasya Bima Portal
- 1.3 Crops covered
- 1.4 Applying for Bangla Shasya Bima Yojana 2021
- 1.5 Information of different insurance agency companies
- 1.6 How to report crop loss of Bangla Sasya Bima?
- 1.7 How to see application status Bangla Sasya Bima Yojana?
- 1.8 Technical Grievances
- 1.9 Helpline Number
Bangla Shasya Bima Yojana
To help the farmers in West Bengal, the West Bengal State Government has launched the West Bangla Shasya Bima Yojana 2021. So now, the applicants are free to register themselves for the Bangla shasya bima login in 2021 to get crop insurance by visiting the Bangla Shasya Bima portal.
This article will share the information of the West Bengal state Bangla Shasya Scheme 2021, which includes the eligibility criteria, features, and procedures you can do using the West Bengal state government’s official website for this scheme.
The Bangla shasya bima portal is supervised by the Department Of Agriculture Of West Bengal. The scheme will help the farmers who are facing financial issues because of the situations present in the country. In addition, the scheme is available for the farmers in the economically weaker section of the state.
Features of Bangla Shasya Bima Portal
- The scheme is nothing but a crop insurance scheme presented by the West Bengal State Government.
- The agriculture insurance company of India provides the insurance
- many of the districts of West Bengal are covered in this scheme in Darjeeling district, Kalimpong district, Purba Bardhaman district, Paschim Bardhaman district, Purba Medinipur district, Malda district, Hooghly district, Nadia district, Murshidabad district, Cooch Behar district, Birbhum district, Purulia district, Dakshin Dinajpur district, North 24 Parganas, and South 24 Parganas.
- The West Bengal Government pays the full premium amount in this scheme.
Insurance under the Bangla Shasya Bima Portal
- For any loss suffered during planting
- The loss occurs during cultivation.
- The loss appears during the period of post-cutting
- Loss occurs due to adverse weather conditions.
- The insurance money is calculated on a hectare basis.
- Aman paddy
- Aus paddy
- jute and maize
- Bajra and Oilseeds
- Annual Commercial/Annual Horticultural crops
- Other crops (cereals, other millets, and pulses)
- Premium bonus is paid in 5 years, subject to analysis of the financial results
Applying for Bangla Shasya Bima Yojana 2021
- Visit banglashasyabima.net official website to Bangla Shasya Bima Login.
- Now click the Register option on the webpage.
- The registration form appears.
- Fill up the form.
- Enter all of the information.
- Click on the sign-up button.
- Finally, you can get to log in using your credentials.
How to calculate insurance in the Bangla shasya bima portal?
- Visit banglashasyabima.net official website.
- Click the insurance calculator option.
- A popup will appear on your screen.
- You can read the information given there.
- It would help if you calculated your insurance as per the details.
Information of different insurance agency companies
You can contact the below insurance companies if you want to get crop insurance:-
Kharif Season 2020:
Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd., Toll-Free – 1800 572 0258, E-mail id – firstname.lastname@example.org
Rabi Season 2019-2020:
National Insurance Company Limited, Toll-Free – 1800 345 0330, E-mail ID – email@example.com
United India Insurance Company Limited, Toll-Free – 1800 345 8237, E-mail ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Kharif Season 2019:
Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited, Toll-Free – 1800116515, E-mail ID – email@example.com.The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd., Toll-Free – 9000168717, E-mail ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
How to report crop loss of Bangla Sasya Bima?
- First, people must do Bangla Shasya Bima Login by visiting the official website.
- Now click the report crop loss option.
- You can see all of the details regarding the insurance companies and their respective toll-free number.
- You can contact those prescribed companies.
- Press on close.
How to see application status Bangla Sasya Bima Yojana?
- First, people must login by visiting the official website.
- Now click the application status option.
- Type your application id.
- Click on submit option.
- The application status appears.
- Visit banglashasyabima.net official website.
- Now click the technical grievances option.
- A message with the prescribed e-mail id will appear on your screen.
- You can contact that e-mail id to communicate with the respective representative.
- The e-mail ID: email@example.com.
- The direct helpline number is 8336900632, 8373094077 and 8336957181
- For any insurance-related issues, contact here: 18005720258 (10 am to 6 pm), firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any technical-related issues with the BSB portal and mobile application, please drop an e-mail at email@example.com.