Fasal Bima Bihar | Bihar Fasal Bima Yojana | Crop Assistance Scheme Bihar | Fasal Sahayata Yojana Bihar | Bihar State Crop Assistance Scheme Online Application | Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana | Rabi | Kharif | Paddy Procurement | Wheat Procurement
- 1 Bihar Fasal Bima
- 1.1 Crop Assistance Scheme
- 1.2 Information regarding Crops
- 1.3 Registration deadline dates of crops
- 1.4 Documents Required for Bihar Fasal Bima Yojana
- 1.5 Application Procedure for Bihar Fasal Bima Yojana
- 1.6 How to view the List of Eligible Gram Panchayat for Crop Assistance Scheme?
- 1.7 Helpline Numbers
Bihar Fasal Bima
Sometimes due to Natural Calamities, crops will damage, and farmers will suffer badly, and they need to face a financial crisis.
This crisis will affect the farmers for their next crop, and they cannot cultivate it sometimes. So for this, the Bihar government started a scheme of Fasal Bima Yojana or Fasal Sahayata Yojana.
This Bihar Fasal Yojana protects the farmer’s crop from natural calamities like floods, droughts, etc. Framers will get financial assistance if the crop is damaged or sometimes lost by natural disasters.
The financial benefit of Rs 7500 per hectare if the crop damages 20%, and if the crop damages more than 20%, the benefit of Rs 10000 per hectare will be provided under Bihar State Crop Assistance Scheme.
The benefit will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of farmers. The Bihar state government made it mandatory for farmers to have a bank account linked with an Aadhaar card before applying for Bihar Fasal Bima Yojana.
This Crop Assistance scheme’s main objective is to benefit millions of farmers and make them self-reliant and empowered.
Crop Assistance Scheme
The government started the registrations for the Bihar State Crop Assistance Scheme for the year 2020-21. On the 3rd December 2020, the co-operative department issued a notification for the registration.
Farmers no need to pay any premium for this scheme. The Bihar government will calculate the loss of the crop.
Those who want to avail of the Fasal Bima Yojana must apply online. The registration is done to compensate for the crops’ damage like wheat, gram, lentil, maize, pigeon pea, mustard, onion, reed, potato, etc.
There will be different dates for the farmers to apply for different crops, so they must carefully register and apply for Bima before the last date.
Information regarding Crops
- According to the Bihar government, wheat and maize are the Panchayat level crops for all the state’s 38 districts. Apart from these two crops, crops like lentil, pigeon pea, gram, mustard, reed, onion, and potato are also notified at the district level.
- According to the Bihar government, if the loss is for the gram crop, only 17 districts will get compensation. For lentil 35 districts, tur 22 districts, reed 16 districts, for onion14 districts, for potato 15 districts and mustard all the districts will get compensation.
- The financial benefit is given only for two hectares only.
Registration deadline dates of crops
- Wheat – Feb 26th, 2021
- Corn – Feb 26th, 2021
- Lentil – Feb 15th, 2021
- Pigeon Pea – March 28th, 2021
- Gram – Jan 31st, 2021
- Onion – Feb 15th, 2021
- Reed – Feb 28th, 2021
- Potato – Jan 31st, 2021
- Rye-Mustard – Dec 31st, 2020
Documents Required for Bihar Fasal Bima Yojana
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the state.
- Aadhaar Card (Less than 400 KB & PDF Format)
- Bank Passbook (Less than 400 KB & PDF Format)
- Identity Proof (Less than 400 KB & PDF Format)
- Agriculture Land Papers
- Mobile Number
- Passport size Photograph (Less than 50 KB)
- For ryot cultivator: Land ownership certificate and self-declaration certificate
- For non-agricultural farmers: self-declaration certificate
Application Procedure for Bihar Fasal Bima Yojana
- First, the applicant who wants to get benefit from the scheme must visit the official website.
- Click on the “click here for farmer registration in the Agriculture department” option on the home page.
- It redirects to the Agriculture Department website. Here click on registration and select register from the drop-down.
- A new page appears. Applicants can see the option Aadhaar or not. Click on the yes option.
- Now enter the Aadhaar number, name as in the Aadhaar card and click on authentication.
- An OTP generates to the mobile number linked with Aadhaar, enters the OTP, and clicks on validation.
- Now the application form opens, fill the form so that the registration process completes.
How to view the List of Eligible Gram Panchayat for Crop Assistance Scheme?
- First, visit the official website of the crop assistance scheme.
- Click on the list of eligible gram Panchayat on the home page.
- A new page opens. Now select rabi-2019 or Kharif-2019, select the district, block name, and click on view.
- There will be a list displayed on the screen of eligible gram Panchayats.
Framers, for any further information or issues related to Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana, can contact the below number and email ID.
Helpline number: 1800 345 6290
Email ID: email@example.com
Click here for a self-declaration certificate given by the ryot cultivator for the crop assistance scheme.
Click here for the self-declaration certificate given by non-ryot farmers for Bihar Fasal Bima Yojana.