Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Scheme started in August 2014. Rajasthan started this scheme, keeping in mind the empowerment of women. They laid the foundation of this scheme to improve women’s status in society and provide them with economic and social security.
Under this scheme, They will open the Bhamashah account in the name of women of all the state families. Which they will be able to use in the form of a Bhamashah Card to take advantage of different schemes brought by the state government.
Under the Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Yojana, it will be necessary that the female of the family, who is 21 years of age or overhead, be made the household leader.
For your information, let us tell you that They will make the Bhamashah card in the name of women only. Without using this card, no person or family will be able to participate in any state government scheme.
Today, this article will give all the information about the Bhamashah card. We will share information about the eligibility to make it, the benefits of this card, how to apply for it, etc., through this article. Please keep reading further to know.
- 1 Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Scheme
- 1.0.1 Purpose of Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Scheme
- 1.0.2 Important facts related to the Bhamashah card scheme
- 1.0.3 Benefits of Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Scheme
- 1.0.4 Eligibility
- 1.0.5 Required Documents
- 1.0.6 Process of Registration in Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Scheme
- 1.0.7 Bhamashah Card download
- 1.0.8 Print E-Bhamashah Card
- 1.0.9 The Bhamashah card status
- 1.0.10 How to Update Bhamashah card Online?
Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Scheme
As in this scheme, it has been started keeping in mind the ladies, so to get the Bhamashah card, the family leader must be a woman. Enrolment of women will do in the Bhamashah card scheme.
The woman must have a central bank account in her name, which should link to her Aadhaar. The candidate will also link the same bank account to the Bhamashah card. If a woman wants, she can open this bank account alone or as a joint account with other family members.
In this account, They will send the cash benefits of all the schemes run by the state government directly to this bank account. In this scheme, the woman’s age can be 21 years or more to become the head.
For information, let us tell you that you can now use the Bhamashah card to withdraw money when needed. This card will be required to take cash and non-cash benefits of various government schemes.
Purpose of Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Scheme
The objective of the Rajasthan Bhamashah Card scheme is to make women financially and socially self-reliant. So that their overall development can take place and they can become empowered.
Under this scheme, They will make Bhamashah cards in the name of women only, for which they must have their bank account.
In such a situation, they will be able to benefit from all government schemes directly. Cash or non-cash benefits will also be available in the name of women only. And They will make these cards in the name of women only. Therefore, these schemes are mainly in the interest of women.
- Beneficiaries will benefit from about 54 government schemes under the Bhamashah card scheme.
- Due to the Bhamashah Card scheme, thousands of women in the state have opened their accounts in the bank.
- The Bhamashah scheme of Rajasthan had influenced by the Jan Dhan scheme run by the central government.
- Notification of sender of information to the mobile phone of the person receiving the information of any transaction.
- The areas covered under this scheme had also included.
- Citizens can contact the toll-free number: 18001806127 for any information or problem related to this scheme.
Benefits of Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Scheme
The benefits available to the applicants who make the card are as follows.
- This scheme will empower the state’s women economically and socially.
- Now you can easily withdraw money through the scheme.
- Under this scheme, They will also provide beneficiaries with a RuPay card, which You can use to withdraw cash from the account.
- Bhamashah Card After creation, they will directly transfer the cash benefit of all the facilities run by the government to the account.
- Apart from this, all non-cash benefits will also be available quickly.
- Complete information will be sent to the beneficiaries through SMS on their mobile phones in any transaction.
- It will benefit the entire family from this card.
- We can use Bhamashah cards in many ways. It is also a type of identity card which identifies the family.
- We can understand in such a way that with the help of this, we can quickly obtain the Ration provided by the government with the help of the biometric process.
- As we know, the money received from government schemes will directly transfer to the bank account of the eligible person, due to which the possibility of any corruption will be almost negligible.
They kept some eligibility conditions for registering in the Bhamashah Card scheme. You have to fulfil these conditions to apply for this. Let us know what those conditions are.
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of Rajasthan.
- Under this scheme, all those state families can apply in whose house a woman made as to the head.
- There should be a bank account in the name of the head.
- Also, We should link the bank account with Aadhaar.
- All the disabled people in the state will also be eligible under this scheme.
To register in the Bhamashah card scheme, you need some essential documents.
We are giving a list of all these documents here. It will help if you read them before applying.
- Aadhar card copy of all the family members of the applicant
- Voter ID card of the applicant
- Applicant’s bank account details
- mobile number
- Email ID
- passport size photo
- Basic address proof
- copy of ration card
Process of Registration in Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Scheme
If you are also a permanent resident of Rajasthan and want to take all other benefits under this scheme, you have to apply by visiting the official website of this scheme.
- First of all, visit the authorised website of this scheme.
- Click here for the direct link.
- Now you will come to the home page.
- Now scroll down to the home page.
- Here you have to click on the option of Bhamashah Enrollment.
- The next page will display in front of you.
- Now you have to click on the option of Citizen Registration.
- After this, you have to fill in all the information asked in the form. Such as the name, address, mobile number of the female head, etc.
- After serving out the form, you have to click on submit.
- After which, the registration number will appear in front of you.
- You keep it safe.
Bhamashah Card download
If you want to download your Bhamashah card, follow the mentioned process.
- To download the Bhamashah card, first, you have to go to the website of Rajasthan Single Sign-in.
- Now go to the login option on the home page.
- Here you have to enter your SSOID and Password.
- After that, click on login.
- Now the next page will open in front of you where you have to go to the section of Citizen App and click on the option of Bhamashah.
- The next page will display on your screen, where you have to click on the option of Bhamashah eCard.
- After doing this, a form will display in front of you.
- You have to fill it out, and after that, you download your Bhamashah card.
Print E-Bhamashah Card
Once you download the e Bhamashah card, you will get the facility to print the card.
- You will click on the print button beside your e Bhamashah card to print.
- After that, you will get the option to select the printer.
- You can print your e Bhamashah card by selecting the printer.
- You can also use CTRL +P to print if you want.
The Bhamashah card status
All the applicants of the state who have applied for a card will also be able to check their application status through an online medium. For this, they can follow the given procedure.
- First of all, visit the authorised website of this scheme.
- Now the home page will display on your screen, which you will have to log in to.
- Now on the next page, you have to click on the link of Bhamashah Card Status.
- After this, on the new page, enter your Bhamashah receipt number and click on the option of Search.
- After which, all the information about your screen and Bhamashah card status will open up.
- In this way, you will be able to check your application status.
How to Update Bhamashah card Online?
- Open the website of Rajasthan Single Sign-On.
- Login with a new SSO ID and password, then update your profile. i.e. Bhamashah id and Aadhar.
- Click on the scholarship app.
- Select the student and click ok.
- Select student name and enter aadhar number. Click ok
- Click on OTP, checkmark the first box, and click send OTP.
- Enter student id- for example- RSP/2016-17/l3/10254.
- Click on submit.