The Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana Scheme is a flagship social security scheme launched by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan in June 2016. The scheme aims to improve the literacy rate of girls and look after their welfare.
This article provides all details about Rajshree Yojana, eligibility criteria, required documents, benefits and registration process.
- 1 What is Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana?
- 1.0.1 What is the objective of the Rajshree Yojana Scheme?
- 1.0.2 What are the benefits of the Rajshree Yojana scheme?
- 1.0.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.0.4 Documents required
- 1.0.5 How to apply online for Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana?
- 1.0.6 How to Apply Offline for Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana?
- 1.0.7 Check Payment Status
- 1.0.8 Helpline Number
- 1.0.9 FAQs
What is Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana?
In Rajasthan, there are many instances where girls had deprived of their basic right to education. Its education system lacks an effective plan to bring back girls who drop out of school.
So, this Chief Minister, Rajshree Yojana, will develop all girls from disadvantaged and low-income families by providing financial assistance for primary education.
What is the objective of the Rajshree Yojana Scheme?
The major goal of this scheme is to eliminate child marriage and child mortality in society. The scheme aims to improve the ratio of girls and promote education for girls in the state of Rajasthan.
Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana implemented it in both urban and rural areas of the state.
What are the benefits of the Rajshree Yojana scheme?
This scheme provides various benefits to girl children belonging to the low-income group. There are various benefits to this scheme. They will provide financial assistance of up to ₹ 50,000 to the parents of a girl child.
This financial assistance covers the health, welfare and education of the beneficiary. Check out the benefits mentioned below.
- ₹ 2,500 at the birth of a girl child
- ₹ 2,500 on completion of scheduled vaccinations on completion of one year
- ₹ 4,000 on admission to standard 1
- ₹ 4,000 on admission to the 6th class
- ₹ 5,000 on admission to the 10th class
- ₹ 11,000 on completion of 12th class ₹ 25,000
The eligibility criteria of this scheme had mentioned below.
- Any girl child born after June 01 2016
- The girl child must be a native or resident of Rajasthan.
- Institutional delivery of baby girl in public or private medical institutions registered with Janani Suraksha Yojana or JSY
- Only two girls in a household are eligible.
- However, the parents are entitled to receive the first two instalments for the third girl child.
- The mother of the girl child must have a Bhamashah card.
The documents required to avail of the benefits under this scheme had mentioned here.
- Bank account statement.
- Birth certificate of the girl child.
- The child’s mother needs a Bhamashah card.
- Duly filled application form.
- Required ID proofs like PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License and Voter ID Card.
- Also, address proofs had required for Aadhaar Card, Property Tax and Utility Bill, Passport, Telephone Bill etc.
- Photographs (passport size).
- 12th Class Certificate and College Admission Certificates.
How to apply online for Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana?
If you want to apply online under Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana, you must follow the following steps.
- First, you must visit your nearest E-Mitra or Atal Seva Kendra.
- Here you have to provide the necessary documents and information related to the application.
- After which, the centre director will fill out your online form.
- After uploading all the information and documents, they will provide you with the reference number of the director.
- You can check the application status in future through this number.
- Thus you can easily apply online under Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana.
How to Apply Offline for Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana?
To apply for the Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana, applicants should follow the step-by-step procedure below.
- Visit a government hospital to start the application process and contact the health officer-in-charge of a particular district or taluk of Rajasthan.
- Alternatively, eligible applicants may also approach Zilla Parishad, Collector’s Office, Gram Panchayat or Education Officer.
- Collect the Rajshree Yojana application form and fill it out properly.
- Submit this form to the appropriate authority.
- The concerned officer will verify this application form.
- This form needs to fill out very carefully to avoid the cancellation of any application.
- Finally, the Tehsil Officer concerned verifies all the applicant documents and sends the application form to the District Welfare Officer for verification.
- After submitting the application form, the inheritor will receive an acknowledgement for further reference.
- The Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana scheme thus aims to provide financial support for the educational needs of the girl child.
- So far, economically backward classes have benefited from this scheme.
- The scheme is similar to Prime Minister Modi’s “Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao Yojana”.
Check Payment Status
If you want to know how to see your or anyone’s name in Rajshree Yojana, then follow the steps below.
- If you are also checking the status of your application, then for this, you have first to visit the official website.
- Here you have to log in by entering the username and password.
- After login in, you will have to click on the option of Payment Status.
- On clicking, the payment status will open in front of you.
- This way, you can check the status of your payment.
Suppose you want to know any other information about Yojana or have any queries in your mind. In that case, you can contact the toll-free number given below.
Toll-Free Number: 1800-180-6127
Rajshree Yojana 2nd kist form pdf download.
Mukhyamantri Yojana had started by the Government of Rajasthan, under which they will provide financial assistance to the children of low-income families in the state for their studies.
Under this scheme, the state government will bear the cost of education from the birth of daughters to their 12th standard.
Under Chief Minister Yojana, you had provided an amount of ₹ 50000 in 6 instalments.
The scheme’s benefit will be payable to a maximum of two girls on separate deliveries and the number of girls born in the same delivery.
Under this scheme, the Medical and Health Department gives the first two benefits through account payee checks from June 01, 2016. they will give the remaining other benefits per the provision fixed by the Department of Women and Child Development.
The date of online application for the third instalment of Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana is from February 14 to February 28 2022.
You can obtain the third instalment of Rajshree Yojana by applying online.