As you all know, we must wait in a hospital queue to make an OPD appointment. As a result, we may end up without an appointment for the day. Sometimes, we may also wait till the end of the day to get an appointment. People struggle a lot to get an appointment in the hospital during tough times. Here we have BHU OPD online registration process.
BHU stands for Banaras Hindu University. The BHU has started online registration to get doctor appointments, saving energy and time. OPD is the first thing we need when we go to the hospital.
BHU is one of the hospitals in India which gives an Online OPD booking facility. Here, you will know BHU OPD in detail on this page.
BHU OPD Online Registration 2023:
Varanasi Hindu University has introduced an online OPD booking facility for patients. With this BHU OPD Online facility, the patients need not wait in queue for the whole day to get a doctor’s appointment.
Many hospitals have started the online appointment process due to Covid. The patients can book an appointment for online consultation. So, they need not visit the hospital for OPD.
They can take an online prescription from the doctors, which will be helpful for both patients and doctors.
Even Covid patients can take an online prescription from doctors. BHU OPD Online Registration process is as follows.
OPD Online Booking process 2023:
You can book the OPD appointment on the official portal of Banaras Hindu University.
Under the BHIU, Sir Sunderlal hospital provides many facilities to patients to treat various medical problems.
The step-by-step process for booking appointments is as follows.
- Go to the official website of the BHU OPD Online Registration or click here.
- On the home page, you can see the Sir Sunderlal Hospital link.
- Click on the ” See Services” option to See all the options available.
- There are two options-general OPD booking or Student/ Staff OPD booking.
- Select the appropriate option from the booking meYou you can find the two options, “select Category” and ” Select department”, on the next page.
- Choose the options from the drop-down menu, and then click on the “check” option will display all the available slots on the right side of the page.
- Select the date and time slot you need the appointment and click on proceed.
- You will see a registration form asking you to fill in the patient details on the screen.
- Fill out the registration form with the patient details and then click on continue.
- You are asked to pay the appointment fee online on the next page.
- Pay the fee and download the appointment receipt.
- Suppose you are unable to download the appointment receipt immediately after payment. You can check in another way.
- Go to the BHU OPD Online registration services page, click the print appointment option, and enter the patient’s email and phone number to get the appointment receipt.
What is UP Bhu Naksha? How to View Bhulekh UP Map?
Following the above process, you can easily book your slot for the BHU OPD in the Sir Sunderlal Hospital Online.
As a result, you can save time and energy. Hence, the doctor’s appointment efforts are reduced through an online booking facility.
BHU OPD Online Booking App:
As we all know, applications are easy to use, and many people wish to provide the service through applications for ease. Hence BHU also built an application for OPD online service to make an easy booking.
So you can also download the application to book your OPD appointment online. Here is a simple way to book your appointment online through the app.
- Go to the play store and search for the BHU OPD Online Registration app.
- The app is named ssh IMS BHU. So, search IMS BHU to get the app on the search page.
- Then click on the install option.
- Follow the steps given on the page earlier to book an appointment.
- Then book your appointment with ease through the application.
After the successful booking of the slot, you will get the receipt. It may be required at the time of the appointment. So, please keep it safe for further reference.
You can contact the helpline number for queries related to the BHU OPD Online Registration below.
Helpline Number: 0542-2309279
Go to the play store and search for the BHU OPD Online Registration app.
The app is named ssh IMS BHU. …
Then click on the install option.
Follow the steps given on the page earlier to book an appointment.
Then book your appointment with ease through the application.