This article can learn about the GHMC Building Permission Application process, GHMC permission rules, and GHMC building permission status by visiting the online portal ghmc.gov.in.
GHMC Building Permission
The GHMC authority takes care of the buildings which are significant in height, and thus, the concerned authorities approve them under government.
Everyone knows that when we construct a building, we ought to follow the rules and regulations established by our government so that there is the smooth functioning of life and traffic in and out of the building.
Also, every building should follow the rules established by the concerned authorities of the government because if you do not follow the rules, you can lose your building.
GHMC building Permission Application Process
Below is the GHMC building permit application process.
- Go to the official website
- Click on online services
- Click on submission of building application
- Enter username
- Enter password
- Type the code from the image
- Click login button
- If you forget your password, click on forget password
- Enter login ID
- Mobile number
- Verification code will send to your email id
- Enter verification code
- Enter a new password and reset the password
Procedure to check GHMC building permission status
- Go to DPMS official website
“Find your local body” part
- Select district and ULB name
Click the “Start your application” button
- Login using user id, password and captcha code
- Click on the “submitted applications” option
- Go to the application for which you want to check the status
- Select “find the status of the file.”
Below is the GHMC building permission rules checklist.
- Type and nature of the building.
- The layout of the planned building meet the conditions provided by the rules in Hyderabad.
- What type of infrastructure development is required? (In this case, infrastructure development covers road widening, junction enhancements, construction of parks, playgrounds, subways, parking lots, bus bay, and so on).
- They calculate and collect the admission fee, development charges, regularization charges, building license fees, scrutiny fees, demolition fees, and other prices. These charges are collected before distributing the permission.