Our Chief Minister of Telangana, K. Chandrashekhar Rao, announced this scheme on 10 May 2018. Rythu Bandhu Scheme provides each farmer with the financial support of Rs 10,000 per Year. Our Telangana government provides 58.33 lakh farmers with ₹5000 per acre per season for farm investment twice a year for the Rabi(Yasangi) and Kharif (Rainy)seasons. Rythu Bandhu means ‘Friend of Farmer.’ below, we provide the steps to check ts rythu Bandhu status online.
TS Rythu Bandhu Payment Status 2023 Details:
- Scheme Name: Rythu Bandhu Scheme
- Launched By: CM KCR Garu
- State: Telangana
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme For only Farmers
- Budget for Every Financial Season: 12000 Crores
- Benefits: Rs. 5000 Per Acre
- Aim of Scheme: Helping farmers to invest money in inputs like seeds and pesticides in Karif season.
- The main Official websites for checking: are Rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in.
The farmers who have yet to apply for the scheme can apply and check for the Rythu Bandhu Status 2023. Farmers can check their names in the beneficiary list from our official website, i.e., Rythubandhu.
To Check Rythu Bandhu Status Online 2023:
Farmers can check E-Kuber Rythu Bandu Yojana 2022-23 and their payment status.
How to Check Rythu Bandhu Status through the Official Website:
- Go to the official website: rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in.
- You have to open the page Rythu Bandhu Agriculture Investment Support Scheme.
- Then Select the District and Mandal.
- After some time, the Cheque Distribution Schedule will appear on the screen.
- Now you can check and save it.
Rythu Bandhu Beneficiary List:
These are the following steps.
- Goto Official Website.
- A webpage will be open.
- Click on your desired scheme from the webpage.
- A new web page will be open.
- Scroll down the website page to check the beneficiary list of the scheme.
- select Cheque Distribution Schedule Report
- Or click on this direct link and Select
- The list of beneficiaries page will be open.
Mobile App for Rythu Bandhu Status
- Go to the Official web page of Rythu Bandhu to download the mobile app.
- Click on the menu bar from the opened page.
- Click on the “Download Mobile App” option.
- Let it download on your mobile.
- Please install the application and log in or register.
Helpline for Rythu Bandhu Status:
Contact number: 040 2338 3520
Email id: [email protected]
Ground Floor, D-block, Fathe Maidan, Basheer Bagh, Near Nizam College Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana 500001
Those who applied for this scheme must go to the official website & check the Treasury Status.
Telangana Govt released the Rythu Bandhu 8th Installment Release Start Date of 28 December 2021.
Applicants age must be between 18 to 59 are eligible for this scheme.
The Telangana Farmers with agricultural lands are eligible for the Rythu Bhima scheme.
There are district-wise connect numbers are there. Khammam district’s contact number is 7288894200.