The Telangana government launched Rythu Bandhu Scheme to develop the state’s farmers. Telangana government will provide financial benefits for the farmers under this scheme. Farmers must apply and check the Telangana Rythu Bandhu status 2021 by Rythu Bandhu login, Rythu Bandhu Beneficiary farmers list, and payment status.
Telangana Chief Minister K Chandra Shekar Rao started this scheme to provide a monetary benefit to nearly 15 Lakh eligible farmers to get Rs 5000/- per acre per agriculture season.
This scheme motivates farmers to relieve themselves from debts and prevents them from suffering from debt traps again.
- 1 Rythu Bandhu Records
- 1.1 Latest Update
- 1.2 Important Details of Rythu Bandhu Status
- 1.3 Rythu Bandhu Scheme Statistics
- 1.4 Crops Covered Under Rythu Bandhu Status
- 1.5 Eligibility
- 1.6 Required Documents
- 1.7 Banks Participating under Rythu Bandhu Scheme
- 1.8 How to Check Rythu Bandhu Status Online?
- 1.9 How to check the Beneficiary farmers list?
- 1.10 How to download Life Insurance Claim Form?
- 1.11 How to Download the Mobile App of Rythu Bandhu?
- 1.12 Helpline Numbers
Rythu Bandhu Records
During the Lockdown time, the Telangana government also discharged Rs 7000 Crore under Rythu Bandhu Scheme for the Kharif Crops and Rs 1200 Crore for harvest advance waiver. Total Rs 8200 Crore on 6th August 2020.
The state government will deposit the yield loan waived directly into the financial balance as the primary portion credit waiver for a crop of Rs 1200 crore saved in 6.1 Lakh beneficiaries’ records.
Payment Issued by Rythu Bandhu
According to the scheme, the Telangana government promised Rs 5290 crore, released on 22nd June 2020.
The amount deposited directly into the bank accounts of 50 lakh farmers in the Coronavirus pandemic government’s face sent the amount promised.
The government directly sent money to the bank accounts of farmers who applied and had passbooks until 16th June 2020.
According to the information, nearly 5 lakh farmers didn’t submit their bank account details. If those farmers update their bank account details, the amount gets credited into their accounts directly.
Despite the lockdown affecting the economy, the Telangana government has discharged nearly Rs 7000 crore for the Rythu Bandhu status for the Kharif crop and Rs 1200 crore for the harvest advance waiver, which is an aggregate of Rs 8200 crore.
The Telangana government will deposit the yield loan waiver total directly into the financial balances.
As a primary portion credit wavier Rs 1200 crore crop saved in the records of 6.1 Lakh beneficiaries. Also, Harish Rao said that all the arrangements were made to credit Rs 5000 per acre to nearly 51 Lakh, eligible farmers before the season for agriculture.
Important Details of Rythu Bandhu Status
As per the Telangana government, the scheme’s benefits are only provided for the farmers who will cultivate the land.
The farmers who claim the scheme without cultivating the land will not get the benefit. We can say no cultivation, no Rythu Bandhu benefits.
Rythu Bandhu Scheme Statistics
|Total No. of Framers|| |
Crops Covered Under Rythu Bandhu Status
Types of Crops
|Other crops||54353 acres|
- Telangana State resident farmers are only eligible for the scheme.
- Farmers must have their land.
- Small and marginal farmers are eligible.
- Commercial farmers are not eligible.
- Aadhaar card
- Pan card
- Voter ID card
- BPL certificate
- Caste certificate
- Land ownership papers
- Bank Account details
- Address proof
Banks Participating under Rythu Bandhu Scheme
|Andhra Bank|| |
State Bank of India
|Corporation Bank|| |
|Canara Bank|| |
Indian Overseas Bank
|IDBI Bank|| |
AP Grameena Vikas Bank
Telangana Grameena Bank
How to Check Rythu Bandhu Status Online?
- To know the application status of the scheme, visit the official website.
- Select the “Rythu Bandhu Scheme Rabi details” from the menu bar on the home page.
- A new page opens, select the year, type PPB no. and click on the “submit” option.
Check Rythu Bandhu Status Through IFMIS
- First, visit the official website of IFMIS to check the Rythu Bandhu Status.
- Open the required page and select the year, type, and PPB number.
- Click on the submit option. The status will display on the screen.
How to check the Beneficiary farmers list?
- To check the beneficiary farmers list, visit the official website of RythuBandhu.
- On the home page, click on the “cheque distribution venue details.”
- A new page opens—select district and Mandal.
- The beneficiary list will be displayed on the screen.
How to download Life Insurance Claim Form?
- To download the life insurance claim form of RythuBandhu, visit the official website.
- On the home page, click on RythuBandhu.
- A new page appears. Click on the claim form download under the notification section.
- Form downloads, open the form and fill in the required details.
- Check the filled details and submit them to the concerned office.
Rythu Bandhu Status Farmers List
|Kumuram Bheem (Asifabad)||91812|
How to Download the Mobile App of Rythu Bandhu?
To download the mobile app of Rythubandhu:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the mobile download app on the home page.
- After downloading, install the application and register/login to use it.
Ground Floor, D-block,
Fathe Maidan, Basheerbagh,
Near Nizam College, Hyderabad
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 040 2338 3520