Tamil Nadu is the only state where people can access the EPDS portal to change the information like name, phone number, add or remove family member details online.
Below are the complete details of how to register on the TNPDS portal, complete guidelines on the TNPDS login.
How to login to Tnpds.gov.in?
Don’t worry if you do not know how to login to TNPDS account, here is a step by step procedure on the online registration and login.
After getting registered with the website you may log in to the website. Here is detailed information about the registration.
- Go to the official website of TNPDS i.e. https://tnpds.govt.in/pages/registrecard/registre-a-card.xhtml
- If you are good at English just with it or else change to your own language Tamil.
- Next, go to the right sidebar and click on the ‘Smart Card Application’
- You will be redirected to a page with the application, fill all the details in the application.
- The application asks the details like Name of the head person of the family, Father or husband’s name, Address (give your detailed address over there) and phone number.
- Then the next step is to add details of family members. First, add the head of the family members followed by the other members of the family.
- After entering each of the family member details, just click on ‘Add member’.
- Finally, you have to select the card option from the list, proof of residence and upload documents.
- Select the options as per your requirements from the given list. If you have the gas details, enter it.
- Submit the application and note down the reference number to track your smart ration card status online.
- You are done with the registration.
After getting registered, you can log in to your account and do all the update changes to it.
The mobile number is compulsory in order to access the TNPDS beneficiary login page. If you haven’t registered your mobile number then you can do it as mentioned below:
- Through ration fair price shop – the shopkeeper will register your mobile number.
- Through official mobile application.
- Through the official website portal.
These are three options to register the mobile number online tnpds.gov.in :
If in case your mobile number is already registered and still not able to access your account, please contact the help desk of the following contact numbers.
Uses of logging into the TNPDS website:
- Can view your ration card details and take the printout.
- Can view your address and use it as an address proof.
- It can apply through online for correction changes.
- I can get the details of the family members.
- Adhaar numbers and other details.
This is how you can log in to your Tnpds.gov.in website.