Indian Idol Season 13 Registration is open again to register for Indian Idol season 13 or audition for the show. People who want to compete in the show should first read this article and know all the details about the competition. It will help them prepare for their audition.
Are you examining auditioning for Indian Idol Season 13? You’ll want to study this blog post for all the required information! This post will discuss the audition process, what to expect at an audition, and what you should bring.
We also give you some audition tips to help you stand out from the rest. If you are interested in auditioning for Indian Idol Season 13, read this post!
Viklang pension Online Apply | Benefits and Eligibility
- 1 Indian Idol Audition 2022
- 1.0.1 Eligibility criteria for Indian Idol Auditions
- 1.0.2 Required Documents
- 1.0.3 Terms and Conditions
- 1.0.4 Indian Idol Season 13 Registration Process
- 1.0.5 How to register for Indian Idol?
- 1.0.6 What are the Indian Idol Audition 2022 Dates?
- 1.0.7 How can I audition for Indian Idol online with Sony Liv App?
- 1.0.8 FAQs:
Indian Idol Audition 2022
If you’re examining to make it on Indian Idol, you’ll have difficult competition. But don’t worry – with the proper preparation, you can give it your all and make it to the top.
So what are you waiting for? To begin! The registration process for the forthcoming season will start in July 2022.
Here we provide complete details about the registration procedure, audition city, audition date, eligibility criteria and other important details. Candidates can also make payments to secure their slots.
Sonytv’s Indian Idol has completed its twelfth season of the show, and the upcoming singers are waiting for the next one.
We will tell you all the details in this article for those interested in participating in the show. It includes eligibility criteria, documents to be submitted and more.
Vimarsh portal | Benefits, Register, Login and Helpline
Eligibility criteria for Indian Idol Auditions
- The contestant must be 18 years of age to sing on reality shows.
- Those below 18 years of age can also apply under parent/guardian.
- Good talent in singing.
- Both males and females are eligible.
- A contestant should be mentally strong.
- Only Indian candidates can apply for this show.
- Pan Card
- No criminal record.
- Voter id/Adhaar card/or any proof of identity.
- Proof of Residence (Domicile/Adhaar Card)
- Recent Photographs
- Proof of Address (pan card/Adhaar card/voter id)
- Proof of Date of Birth (educational certificate/Birth certificate)
Terms and Conditions
- Anyone who wants to audition for Indian Idol 2022 can upload a maximum of 2 videos in the audition form.
- It will display your face in the correct position during your video shooting.
- No edits have been made to your audition video.
- During video recording, your surroundings should not be noisy.
- Do not shake or move during recording.
- Record your tape while placing your phone on a stable surface.
- A video of the participant must be at least 90 seconds.
- If your video won’t upload, reduce your video size with video compressor software.
Indian Idol Season 13 Registration Process
The contestant can go to Sonyliv.com and register themselves for Indian Idol 13. This website contains all the registration information and instructions on what to do after completing the registration process.
The contestant must fill in some details in the official online signup form. After doing this, you can download and install the Sonyliv App.
The contestant has to upload a video of themselves singing for 1.30 minutes. The video should be genuine and reflect the contestant’s best singing skills.
How to register for Indian Idol?
- First, visit the official website of Sonyliv.
- Then search for the Indian Idol Entry Form (Application Form).
- Fill in the mandatory details like name, age, ID proof, and photograph and submit the registration form.
- Also, upload the song video as per the size & format available on the official website.
- The application process for the upcoming season (13) will start soon.
Offline Audition (Face-to-Face Auditions) in various cities like Hyderabad, New Delhi, Mumbai, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Bhubaneswar, Indore, Kolkata, Nagpur, Lucknow, Guwahati
Stay tuned for all the details and updates on Indian Idol Season 13 2022.
ITBP Pay Slip | How to download the Pay Slip?
What are the Indian Idol Audition 2022 Dates?
Suppose you are curiously waiting for the next season of Indian Idol. In that case, you might want to start preparing your calendar now! The show returned in 2022 with several updates about the audition process and dates.
So what are you waiting for? Check out the latest information below!
|Jaipur||July 8th 2022|
|Bhubaneswar||July 10th 2022|
|Guwahati||July 12th 2022|
|Patna||July 14th 2022|
|Kolkata||July 17th 2022|
|Indore||July 19th 2022|
|Lucknow||July 21st 2022|
|Mumbai||July 24th 2022|
|Chandigarh||July 26th 2022|
|Dehradun||July 28th 2022|
|Delhi||July 31st 2022|
How can I audition for Indian Idol online with Sony Liv App?
You can audition for Indian Idol online with the Sony Liv app. The Application is open on Android and iOS platforms. It allows you to connect with talent agents to get started as an actor or singer.
You should provide a picture of yourself, your age, contact information and a short performing arts experience.
Once you have this entire information ready, you can upload a video of yourself singing or acting so potential casting directors can better understand what kind of performer you are.
1. How to evolve a K-Pop idol into an Indian?
Is anyone interested in K-Pop? There is no age limit. Korean nationals are not allowed to enter. Indian nationals currently residing abroad can also participate as long as they can attend the regional round in India.
2. Who is the winner of Indian Idol 2021?
Dehradun (Uttarakhand) [India], August 25th (ANI): Uttarakhand Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami announced Indian Idol 2021 winner Pawandeep Rajan as the state’s art, tourism and culture brand ambassador.
3. How to Vote for Indian Idol?
Voting for contestants during the voting period will be conducted through the App and at www.firstcry.com. Enrollment in App: a) App available on iOS and Android platforms can be downloaded by people on their mobile devices bulk from the application store.
4. Who are the judges of Indian Idol 12?
Last year, Neha Kakkar, Himesh Reshammiya and Anu Malik were the show’s judges. Sonu Kakkar, in the final episodes, replaced Neha.
5. How can I apply for Indian Idol Season 13?
Season 13 audition participants need to download the sonyliv App on mobile phones.
6. How do I audition online with the Sony Liv app?
You can download the Sony Liv app and search for the Indian Idol Audition 2022 Registration Link.
7. When does Indian Idol 2022 Registration Start?
Indian Idol 2022 ground registrations start on July 8th, and in Indian Idol Audition 2022, the last date is July 31st 2022.
8. How can I audition for Indian Idol Season 13?
The best way to audition for Indian Idol Season 13 may vary depending on your skills and experience.