What is the Vimarsh portal?
Vimarsh portal is also called Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA portal). On this RMSA portal, the material related to the examination for the state’s students is available in the discussion portal.
Also, teachers /officers working in the School Education Department who have qualifications in the IT sector can register their information on this portal. For students 9, 10, 11, and 12, complete information related to the examination is available on the MP Vimarsh portal.
The state students can contact the teacher online to solve their problems through this portal. For this, it will be mandatory to do the Vimarsh portal registration.
Next, this page will tell you to log in and register to the Vimarsh portal. Due to this portal, the level of education will improve and help make Digital India.
Benefits of Vimarsh MP portal:
The information about the benefits and benefits of the Madhya Pradesh (MP) Vimarsh portal availed by the state’s students and teachers has been provided below.
- The government created the Vimarsh portal for the students of Madhya Pradesh. Examination related material and teacher-related information are available on this portal.
- Examination material is available for 9, 10, 11, and 12 students on this portal.
- Selecting their class (students), students will have to select the subject from which they want to get the material. You will also get a question bank and blueprint through this portal.
- Through the Vimarsh website, the state students can talk to the teacher online to solve their problems and ask questions.
- The educational radio program had broadcasted from 11 to 12 PM. Officers/working in the School Education Department who are IT those who have qualifications in CS will have to enter their information on this portal.
- Students can download textbooks of vocational courses from the portal. They can download the handbook for Adolescents/Students on Cyber Security in a PDF file.
How to register the PLC( RMSA)/MP Vimarsh portal:
RMSA Vimarsh portal registration (PLC Registration) Teachers/officers can register and upload articles, videos or presentations related to their academic subjects on PLC and schools. Information about how to do Vimarsh teacher registration is available below.
- First, the applicant has to go to the RMSA (discourse) portal. MP Vimarsh can also visit by clicking here.
- Vimarsh’s home page will be open here. You will see the option of PLC click on it.
- Next, you will get the option “Login/Registration” has to be selected.
- On another page, the ” Registration ” option has to be selected.
- Here the UID code has to be entered. Enter the code. Click on Registration Button.
- Your full name will appear. Email ID and a mobile number and password will be entering.
- Then click on registration now that your registration process is completed.
In this way, your process will get completed successfully. PLC registration had done in this way.
How to log in to the Vimarsh MP portal or RMSA login?
How to log in RMSA portal? The website will provide information related to this below. To know the process of the login portal, read the information given below carefully.
- Firstly the applicant has to visit the MP RMSA portal. The “RMSA login” option had selected on the website’s home page. Now a page will be open where you have to enter login details.
- Enter the User ID and Password, then click on the login button.
- In this way, RMSA MP can log in.
How to download the Vimarsh portal Question Bank 2022?
Question banks and blueprints are available for 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th students on the portal. State of students can download it free of cost.
Website information is below.
- Firstly, you have to go to Vimarsh.mp.gov.in. On the website’s home page, the option of “Examination” has to be select.
- A page will be open where you have to select class and subject. After selecting Class and Subject, you will see the question bank and blueprints below.
- On clicking to view, the pdf will open, and you can also download this pdf. Students can download online 10th and 12th class question banks and blueprints from the MP portal.
MP Vimarsh portal helpline number To solve any problem related to the portal, you can contact the helpline number below.
Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan
M.P.Directorate Of Public Instruction Gautam Nagar
Near Chetak Bridge Bhopal-462023,