- 1 JKEPDS
- 1.1 JKEPDS New Ration Card 2021
- 1.2 Documents Required to Apply for Jammu Kashmir Ration Card
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 How to Apply for Jammu Kashmir Ration Card?
- 1.5 JKEPDS Ration Card Application Status Checking Process
- 1.6 How to View and Download the Beneficiary List of JKEPDS Ration Card?
- 1.7 Download Jammu Kashmir Ration Card
- 1.8 How to search Ration card?
- 1.9 Important Addresses to Apply for JKEPDS Ration Card
Ration card is one of India’s most important documents; every state government will issue ration cards for their citizens with cardholder names. The government will provide food and other goods for the ration card holders for fewer prices. People of Jammu & Kashmir can also apply online for Jammu Kashmir Ration Card/JKEPDS. Apply for ration card in Jammu & Kashmir and check the JKEPDS ration card application status and download the beneficiary list of ration card at jk.epds.nic.in portal.
Latest Update: The latest and updated beneficiary list of new ration card is available on the official website of jk.epds.nic.in.
JKEPDS New Ration Card 2021
The primary objective of the JKEPDS ration card is to provide the subsidised food for needy people. It is every state’s responsibility to provide ration card for eligible citizens. Ration Cards provide food and goods for the cardholders and acts as the identification for the citizens. People can sit at home, apply and check the status of the ration card list online. The Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs will release the updated beneficiary list of ration card.
Documents Required to Apply for Jammu Kashmir Ration Card
- Details of the family members in Ration card
- Income Certificate proof
- Identification Proof (Election card/ Driving License, PAN card, Caste certificate, Self-declaration)
- Original surrender certificate
- Date of birth Certificate proof
- Birth certificate
- Revenue Pay receipt (copy of tax pay/land revenue pay receipt)
- Address proof (Driving license, Bank Certificate, Post office passbook, Electricity bill, PAN)
- Mobile number
- Gas connection details
- Tenancy agreement (if applicable)
- Citizens who want to apply for a Jammu Kashmir ration card must be permanent residents of the state.
- People who didn’t have a ration card yet can apply for a Jammu Kashmir ration card.
- People who hold temporary ration card can apply.
How to Apply for Jammu Kashmir Ration Card?
- First, the citizens must visit the Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs official website to apply for a JKEPDS ration card.
- Click on the Application form for getting a ration card on the home page.
- Now the application form of the JKEPDS ration card opens.
- Fill the form with the details required and also attach the necessary supporting documents with the application form.
- Submit the form and the documents at the concerned office.
- The concerned officer will do the verification, check the eligibility and issue the ration card.
JKEPDS Ration Card Application Status Checking Process
- To check the JKEPDS ration card status, applicants must visit the official website of jk.epds.nic.in.
- Click on the MIS reports on the home page.
- A new page opens; click on the “the ration card application status report.”
- Choose the district, select the “from date” and “to date”, and click on generate the report.
- The JKEPDS ration card status will display on the screen.
How to View and Download the Beneficiary List of JKEPDS Ration Card?
The applicants, after checking the status of the application, get two options:
- Name updated in the list.
- Work is under process on the application.
If the applicant’s name is on the JKEPDS ration card’s beneficiary list, they must download the ration card online.
- The candidates must visit the official portal of jk.epds.nic.in.
- Click on the MIS reports option on the home page.
- A new page opens; click on the ration card drill-down report option.
- A list of district wise report opens; select the district name, Tehsil wise.
- The beneficiary list of the JKEPDS ration card will display on the screen.
- Now select the village to open FPS wise list.
- A new page open; click on the link and click on the column numbers to check the name in the beneficiary list that released officially.
Download Jammu Kashmir Ration Card
There is no direct link available online to download the Jammu Kashmir Ration Card list. The applicants must click on the print option on the web page of the ration card list.
How to search Ration card?
- First, the citizens must visit the official website of jk.epds.nic.in.
- Click on the others and then click on ration card search on the home page.
- Now a new page opens; the applicants must select anyone from “click here to view ration card details” or “click here to search with FPS.”
- If “click here to view ration card details” selected, again select the option whether to enter the new or old ration card number and click on the search option.
- If “click here to search with FPS” selected, a new page opens.
- Select the district, Taluk, FPS, Card type and click on the continue option.
- Now the applicants can view the ration card.
Important Addresses to Apply for JKEPDS Ration Card
The aspirants can get the application form by visiting the below addresses.
- Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department, Srinagar (May-Oct), Room No. 158-59/AB, 1st Floor, Secretariat Srinagar, Phone no. 0194-2506084
- Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department, Jammu (Nov-Apr), 1/26, Mini Block, Civil Secretariat Jammu, Phone No: 0191-2566188