- 1 SSP Scholarship 2021
- 1.1 SSP Scholarship Karnataka Details
- 1.2 SSP Scholarship Last Date for Application
- 1.3 SSP Portal Scholarship List
- 1.4 SSP Portal Advantages
- 1.5 Documents Required
- 1.6 Eligibility for Post-Matric Scholarship
- 1.7 How to Create Account on SSP Portal for Post-Matric Scholarship?
- 1.8 How Students Login into SSP Portal?
- 1.9 How to Apply for Pre-Matric Scholarship Karnataka in SSP Portal?
- 1.10 Scope of SSP Karnataka for Post Matric Scholarship
- 1.11 Application Process for Post-Matric Scholarship Karnataka
- 1.12 How to check the Student Status Report in SSP Portal?
SSP Scholarship 2021
State Scholarship Portal (SSP) is a Karnataka online portal to provides scholarship schemes and financial aid for its students for their education. Students from underprivileged sections can avail the SSP scholarship Karnataka through the SSP portal. Students have to apply online for SSP Scholarships to all the post-Matric and pre-Matric from different state departments. SSP scholarship’s last date, registration, and application process details are given below. The SSP scholarship portal Karnataka/ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in will help the students to find information about different scholarship schemes sponsored by the state government.
SSP Scholarship Karnataka Details
|Name of the Scholarship||Application Last Date|
|Post-Matric scholarship postgraduate welfare department||20th April 2021|
|Social welfare department scholarship scheme||20th April 2021|
|Tribal welfare department scholarship scheme||20th April 2021|
|Minorities welfare department scholarship||30th April 2021|
|Karnataka state Brahmin development board scheme||20th April 2021|
|Department of technical education scheme||20th April 2021|
SSP Scholarship Last Date for Application
Students studying from class1 to class 10 will get the pre-matric scholarship. Students who completed their matriculation and want to go for further studies and do not have a financial position will get a post-matric scholarship. The students must visit the SSP Scholarship portal Karnataka/ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in to know the eligibility, documents needed, application links, and other information.
In the Karnataka state earlier, there are separate portals for scholarships offered from different departments. E-Pass portal is one such kind of portal, so parents and students had to apply from various department portals and felt tricky. With the SSP portal, the system is integrated into a single platform for scholarship applications. Eligible students can apply for scholarships online.
SSP Portal Scholarship List
Under Social Welfare Department
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC students
- Post-Matric Scholarship for Sc students
- Scholarship for Pre-Matric students whose parents work under unclean occupations
Backward Class Welfare Department
- Vidya Siri
- Fee Concession scheme
- Fee concession and stipend for nursing students
Tribal Welfare Department
- ST students Pre-Matric scholarship
- ST students Post-Matric scholarship
Minority Welfare Department
- Pre-Matric Scholarship
- Post-Matric Scholarship
- Merit cum Means scholarship
- Fee Reimbursement
Medical Education Department
- Fees Reimbursement for Medical SC/ST students
Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board
- Post-Matric Scholarship
Disability Welfare Department
- Fees Reimbursement for Engineering & Diploma in engineering SC/ST students
SSP Portal Advantages
- SSP Portal is a single-window portal to get all the scholarship-related information of Karnataka state. The eligible students can apply for any scholarship without visiting various department portals.
- All the required documents are now e-authenticated.
- The scholarship amount is directly transferred to the bank accounts of the students.
- Students SATS id/College registration number
- Mobile number
- Income/EWS (only for Brahmins) & Caste certificate
- EID number Or Aadhaar Number of parents and students
- Disability card issued by the government of India
- E-Authenticated documents
Eligibility for Post-Matric Scholarship
- SC students whose family annual income must be less than 2.5 Lakh are eligible.
- ST students whose family annual income is less than 2.5 Lakh are eligible.
- For the medical department, the students whose family annual income is between 2.5 Lakh to 10 Lakh are eligible.
- Minority students whose annual family income must be less than 2 Lakh for post-matric; for merit cum means the income must be less than 2.5 Lakh are eligible.
- Students who fall under technical education from SC/ST family annual income must be between 2.5 Lakh to 10 Lakh.
- Students who fall under Army/Defence/Navy families serving as NCO or JCO or other below rank are eligible for defense scholarship.
- For Brahmin students, the annual family income must be less than 8 Lakh are eligible.
- Disabled students from SC/ST/BCM/Brahmin/General are eligible without any income restrictions.
- Students from Backward classes under category-1, 2A, 3A, 3B, & other OBC whose income is less than 2.5 Lakh for cat-1 and less than 1 Lakh for other categories are eligible.
How to Create Account on SSP Portal for Post-Matric Scholarship?
Students who want to apply for post-matric scholarships available in the portal need to create an account.
- Students must visit the official website of ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in.
- Click on the Create account on the home page.
- Now select the scholarship type from post-matric and pre-matric.
- A new page opens; enter the SATS ID and click on the get data option.
- Now all the students fetched from SATS will display, again click on the “save & proceed” option.
- A pop-up image appears on the screen indicating SATS details will display; now click on the yes option. If the entered details are incorrect, click on the No option and contact the concerned school for correction.
- Now enter the mobile number and click on submit option.
- OTP generates to the mobile number, enter the OTP and click on submit option again.
- Again a new page opens; students have to create the password and click on the submit option.
How Students Login into SSP Portal?
- Students must login after creating an account in the SSP portal.
- Visit the official website of ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in.
- Click on the student login option on the home page.
- Enter the login ID, password and click on the login option.
How to Apply for Pre-Matric Scholarship Karnataka in SSP Portal?
- Students who want to apply for a pre-matric scholarship must visit the official website of the ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in.
- Click on apply for pre-matric scholarship link on the home page.
- Now click on the student login.
- A new page of the student’s account will open.
- On the Students home page, a feature of the Aadhaar option is included, and students must click on yes; if the student and parents both Aadhaar card are there and click on the “proceed” option.
- Enter the Aadhaar details correctly and click on yes if they are correct.
- Aadhaar authentication will happen; after that, completes the profile by filling in the certificate details.
- After filling in the details, click on the “save & proceed” option.
- Now provide whether the student is Day scholar/hosteller.
- Again fill in the personal details of the student and the parents, the contact details, and click on the “save & proceed” option.
- Now fill in the details of domicile and also details regarding the previously availed scholarship, if any.
- If available, upload the photograph of the student and click on submit option.
- Finally, students will receive an acknowledgment for the scholarship; applicants can print out it for future use.
Scope of SSP Karnataka for Post Matric Scholarship
Students who completed the below studies can avail themselves of the post-matric scholarship.
- Higher secondary schools/colleges
- Private or Government institutions
- Diploma in Education
- Polytechnic Technical programs
- Vocational programs in ITIs
- Paramedical and Nursing courses
Application Process for Post-Matric Scholarship Karnataka
- Students must visit the official website of ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in to apply for a post-matric scholarship.
- Students must create an account; if already created, click on the select scheme and caste category.
- Now fill in the Aadhaar details; if Aadhaar is not available, click on the EID number of students.
- Provide the contact details of students or parents like mobile number, email ID, etc.
- Also, fill in the ration card details of the student family.
- Now students must login into the SSP portal.
- Now click on apply for post-matric scholarship link.
- Provide the education details, personal details of the students.
- Also, provide the Aadhaar details of the parents and students, course details.
- Now check the details entered and verify if required.
- Finally, the application for the post-matric scholarship is submitted, and students can take a printout of the acknowledgment for future use.
How to check the Student Status Report in SSP Portal?
- Students must visit the ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in website.
- Click on the “track students scholarship status” on the home page.
- Now enter the SATS identification number of students, financial year, and click on the search option.
- The SSP student status report will appear on the screen.