Kerala Ration Card Online Application | Kerala Ration Card Number Search | Kerala Ration Card Status Check | Beneficiary List | civilsupplieskerala.gov.in
- 1 What is a Kerala Ration Card?
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.2 Required Documents
- 1.3 Kerala Ration Card Online Application Procedure
- 1.4 How to apply for Kerala Ration Card Offline?
- 1.5 How to check Kerala Ration Card Status Online?
- 1.6 How to check Kerala Ration Card Number Search?
- 1.7 How to Link Aadhaar with Ration Card in Kerala online
- 1.8 Procedure to apply for a Kerala Ration Card by using Akshaya centers
- 1.9 How to check Beneficiary List?
What is a Kerala Ration Card?
The Civil Supplies Department of the Kerala State Government has launched a web system or online system to submit application forms for applying for new Ration Cards. An individual needs to use the ‘Citizen Login’ on the Civil supplies department provides a web site to access the service.
When filling all the main points online in the Malayalam language, a printout of that application needs to be submitted together with the relevant documents at the Taluk offer workplace (TSO) for the verification process.
The new identity card or ration cards may be issued in a single day if all the documents are in order. Those who don’t have net access will approach the closest Akshaya Centre for this service, accepting the forms for new ration cards.
- He or she must be an Indian citizen.
- He or she must be a resident of Kerala state.
- They should possess any other ration cards.
Following are the required documents for applying for Kerala ration cards:
- Driving license.
- Voter id proof.
- Electric bill.
- Bank passbook.
- Latest phone bills.
- Rent agreement papers.
- Canceled or old ration card.
Kerala Ration Card Online Application Procedure
Following is the process for the Kerala ration card online application:
- To get a new ration card online, go to the browser and search for the official website of civilsupplieskerala.gov.in.
- If you have already had a ration card, then register into the site by typing your bar code number on your ration card’s last page.
- If you don’t contain a ration card, choose no option.
- Then fill the form with your details in the application form.
- Click on submit option for registration.
- Now an activation link will appear on the new window.
- Then click on the activation account option to activate your account.
- Now click on the login option.
- Enter your user id.
- Enter your password.
- Then click on the new ration card option, click on a new application, and fill the application form with the necessary details.
- Now upload all the necessary documents in pdf format with less than 250 kb in the form.
- Verify all the data you entered.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Note your application number and date.
- Now take a hard copy download or print out of the application form, original documents, and application fee to the verification process’s taluk supply office.
- Finally, they will give a token number after accepting your application form from the taluk supply officer.
How to apply for Kerala Ration Card Offline?
The following steps are for applying offline:
- First, go to the Taluk office and get an application form for a new ration card.
- Fill the application form with your details.
- If you don’t belong to the same taluk office, submit a residential certificate issued by the Panchayat office, municipality office, or corporation, and an income certificate issued by your village officer.
- Finally, submit your application form, above documents, and declaration form.
- After the verification process, a new ration card will be issued within 15 days.
We can also download the application for the new ration card by clicking here.
How to check Kerala Ration Card Status Online?
Following are steps for checking Kerala ration card status by using the official website:
- First, open your browser and search for the official website by typing civilsupplieskerala.gov.in.
- On the home page, click on the application status option.
- Enter your application number in the application form.
- Enter the captcha, which is displayed on the screen.
- Finally, click on the submit button to observe or to check your application status.
How to check Kerala Ration Card Number Search?
- Following steps are for applying Kerala ration card number search:
- First, visit the official website civilsupplieskerala.gov.in.
- People can also click here to number search.
- Click on the ten digits application number.
- Then enter the captcha, which is shown on the screen.
- Finally, click on the submit option.
Procedure to apply for a Kerala Ration Card by using Akshaya centers
The following steps are for applying by using Akshaya centers:
- First of all, you need to go to your Akshaya customer service center.
- Then Submit all the documents and application forms to the CSC person in the Akshaya center.
- CSC person will verify your documents and take your photo.
- Finally, pay the application fee, ration card fee, and service charges for the Akshaya center.
- Within 15 days, you will get a new ration card.
How to check Beneficiary List?
Following is the process for checking the beneficiary list.
- To get a new ration card online, go to the browser and search for the official Kerala civil supplies website.
- Then click on the beneficiary list option on the home page.
- Now you need to enter your application number.
- Finally, click on the search option to display the list on the screen.