- 1 EMRS Recruitment
- 1.1 EMRS Teaching Staff Selection Exam (ETSSE)
- 1.2 Salary Scale for EMRS Recruitment
- 1.3 Application Fee
The Ministry of Tribal affairs released a notification for selecting teaching staff for Eklavya Model Residential School. The online registration for the EMRS Recruitment started for choosing a team for the teaching examination.
The posts for which the notification is released are TGT (Trained Graduate Teachers), PGT (Post Graduate Teachers), Principal, and Vice-Principal.
EMRS Recruitment notification was released for around 17 states in India. The Ministry of Tribal Affairs was set up in 1999; the main objective of MoTA is to provide a more focused approach to the integrated development of Scheduled crews socio-economically in a coordinated and planned manner.
The Ministry of Tribal Affairs notification released 3479 posts, including 1944 posts for TGT, 1244 for PGT, 116 posts for Vice Principal, and 175 seats for Principal. The age limit is 35 years for TGT, 40 years for PGT, 45 years for Vice-Principal, and not exceeding 50 years for Principal.
EMRS Teaching Staff Selection Exam (ETSSE)
|Post for Eklavya Model Residential School||No. Of Vacancies|
Age Limit for Eklavya Model Residential School(EMRS)
- Trained Graduate Teachers: up to 35 years
- Post Graduate Teachers: 40 years
- Vice Principal: 45 years
- Principal: 50 years and below
Salary Scale for EMRS Recruitment
- TGT – Level 7: Rs 44900 to Rs 142400
- PGT – Level 8: Rs 47600 to Rs 151100
- Vice Principal – Level 10: Rs 56100 to Rs 177500
- Principal – Level 12: Rs 78800 to Rs 209200
Experience & Education Qualification for EMRS Recruitment
- Four years of Integrated Degree from Regional College of Education of NCERT in concerned subject with 50% aggregate at least OR Bachelors Degree with at least 50% marks in concerned subject/combination of the issue in aggregate
- B Ed. Or equivalent degree
- Must be qualified in STET (State Teacher Eligibility Test) or CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) Paper-II conducted by CBSE under the guidelines framed by NCTE.
- Teaching proficiency in Hindi & English Medium
- Two years of Integrated Post Graduate course in the concerned subject with at least 50% aggregate marks OR Post Graduate with at least 50% of aggregate marks in relevant subjects
- B Ed. Or equivalent degree from a recognized University (Not applicable for PGT IT)
- Teaching Proficiency in Hindi and English Medium
- Masters Degree, B Ed. Or equivalent degree
- Proficiency in teaching English & Hindi medium
- Minimum of two years working experience on the PGT or lecturer post at Level 8 in State/Central govt OR Autonomous organization of Central/ State govt.
- Masters Degree
- B Ed. Or equivalent degree
- Teaching Proficiency in English & Hindi Medium
- Minimum of 10 years teaching experience as Vice Principal/TGT/PGT in recognized high school/ higher secondary school/senior secondary school/intermediate College.
- Rs 2000/- for Principal & Vice-Principal positions
- Rs 1500/- for TGT & PGT posts
- The applicants must submit the application fee online only through Debit/Credit card, Net banking, UPI, or Paytm services.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates, no fee for the application
Selection Process for EMRS
The Ministry of Tribal Affairs will conduct Computer Based Test (CBT) for EMRS Teaching Staff Selection Exam (ETSSE), followed by an interview.
EMRS Recruitment Exam Syllabus
The Principal and Vice-Principal posts syllabus is Child Development & Pedagogy, Perspectives of Education & School Organisation, and Teaching-Learning.
The syllabus for TGT and PGT posts is Teaching aptitude/Pedagogy, Subject knowledge (class XII CBSE syllabus for PGT, class X CBSE syllabus for TGT)
EMRS Apply Online Process
- The eligible candidates must visit the official website of the National Testing Agency for online registration of EMRS.
- Click on Apply for EMRS Teaching Staff Selection Exam on the home page.
- An EMRS new page opens; click on new registration under Eklavya Model Residential School.
- Now the instructions page opens; go to the bottom, check on download the application form instructions, and click on “click here to proceed.”
EMRS change password
The following picture shows how to change password.
- The EMRS registration form will open; now, fill in the state with the required personal and contact details, choose a password and security pin, and click the submit option.
- Candidates must upload the documents required and pay through cards, net banking, UPI, or other payment methods.
- Finally, the application and online registration for EMRS are completed; take a printout of the application submitted for future reference.
Thirty-eight thousand eight hundred teachers will be recruited under the EMRS Recruitment.
EMRS started in 1997-98 to impart quality education to ST children in remote areas, enabling them to avail of opportunities in high and professional education courses and get employment in various sectors.
367 functional EMRS are there in India.
EMRS (Eklavya Model Residential School) for TGT(Trained Graduate Teacher) post is yet to announce the official notification