- 1 About MP Bhulekh
- 2 Benefits of Bhulekh MP
- 3 Process of Checking MP Bhulekh Land Record Online
- 4 Registration Process of Public User
- 5 Grievance Filing Process of Bhulekh
About MP Bhulekh
Madhya Pradesh’s government introduced a digital portal, MP Bhulekh, to check the state citizens’ land records. Madhya Pradesh can view the Khatouni, Khasra, and land maps through the online portal. Before the MP Bhulekh portal, the government maintained all the property records, Jamabandi, etc., done on paper or file. Still, now by this portal, all the records are kept online instead of the manual process.
The Revenue Board of Madhya Pradesh launched MP Bhulekh. All the state citizens can know their measles, Geo map, application form, village list, land classification report, crop details, etc. This portal will also save much time for everyone who has land-related works.
Benefits of Bhulekh MP
- People of MP now no need to make rounds of Tehsil and Patwari office for land-related issues.
- Land Mafia is controlled by using the Bhulekh portal.
- The portal helps eradicate corruption happening in society.
- People can view their and records, land maps, and related land information by sitting at any place.
- The government is not charging for using the online portal.
- People often visited the offices, but now, using Bhulekh MP Land-related work is simple and saves time.
- Citizens can update their information anytime through the Bhulekh portal.
|MP TASS Scholarship 2022 | Eligibility, Application Process & Status|
Process of Checking MP Bhulekh Land Record Online
- To check the MP land record, visit the official website.
- The home page opens. Click on the “Free Services” option.
- A new page appears. Click on the “Khasra/B-1/Map copy” option.
- Now select the district, National Commission, Tehsil, Patwari Mata, and village here.
- Select the Bhumi Swami or Khasra number below, fill in the Captcha code, and click on the view details.
- Now measles details can show on the screen.
How to check Village Information
- First, visit the online portal of Bhulekh.
- The home page opens. Click on the “free services” option.
- Now a new page appears. Click on the “Village list” option.
- Select report type, district, and tehsil for village information and click on the “view details.”
- A list of the entire village will display on the screen.
How to Download Application Form of MP Bhulekh
- Now all the MP people can see their land online. Farmers also can see their farms online.
- To see the Geo Map online, visit the website of the MP geo map.
- The home page appears to select district, tehsil, mild village, etc. Also, fill in the plot or land number and click on the submit option.
- Now we can see all the information as Khasra number, name of an account or landholder, type of land, area of the property, etc.
Registration Process of Public User
- Visit the online portal of mp bhulekh
- Click on the “public user” option on the home page.
- A new page appears. Click on the “register public user” option.
- A form will open, fill the form with the information required like name, address, email ID, mobile number; click on the register option.
Grievance Filing Process of Bhulekh
- Visit the official website of MP Bhulekh.
- On the home page, click on the “grievance” option.
- A new page opens. Select the public key option.
- A form appears. Fill in the details in the form and file the complaint.
Helpline Numbers of Bhulekh Khasra Khatouni
Commissioner Land Records and Settlement, Madhya Pradesh,
Moti Mahal, Gwalior (MP), Pin No- 474007
Phone Number: 0751-2441200, Fax Number: – 2441202