Land Record Bihar | Bihar Land Record Online | Bihar Bhulekh Map | Jamabandi | Khasra Number How to check Land Record in Bihar | Bihar Apna Khata | Bhumi Jankari
Bihar Land Record
The government of Bihar introduced an online service to the citizens, Bihar Land Record. The people get all the information related to land, and all the land recorded documents uploaded in the online portal.
The meaning of Bhulekh is called land records and has various names like Jamabandi, land details, farm papers, accounts, etc. This government portal is operated by the Revenue and Land Reforms Department of Bihar.
All the Bihar state people who will get all the land information must visit Bihar Bhumi or Bihar Apna Khata and find their land-related details there. People can also view the Bihar Land map. Citizens can download the land-related documents and avail of loans from the banks.
Citizens of Bihar can also know about all the information about farming, Jamabandi, land registrations, etc., on mobile phones by sitting at home. People now no need to visit the Patwari Bhawan and Tehsil offices and face any problems. In this online portal, we can know the details of landowner name, area, number, account, Tehsil, village, land classifications, name of the lease, etc. We can directly submit the ownership rights of the land.
View Land Record Bihar Online
- People of Bihar first seek knowledge of Bihar land records before buying any property in the state. So they visit the official website of Bihar Apna Khata.
- There are two ways to view the land records, searching by party name, and searching by serial number.
Searching by Party Name
- People now click on the “searching by party name,” which is at the bottom of the home page.
- Now select post-computerization or pre-computerization and enter the party name’s details, from and to year, party type, and click on the view option.
- Land records of the particular land will display on the screen.
Searching by Serial Number
- First, the people click on searching by the serial number on the home page bottom.
- A new page appears, now select post computerization or pre-computerization and enter the details like serial number, registration office, from the year, to year and click on view.
- Now Land records are viewed on the screen.
View Registered Property Documents in Bihar Land Records Online
- First, to view the registered property documents, people have to visit Land Record Bihar’s online portal.
- On the home page, click on view registered document.
- Now a new page opens with a form. Select an option from online registration (2016 to till date), post computerization (2006 to 2015), Pre-computerization (Before 2005).
- Select the registration office, property location, circle, and mauja and fill in details like the date (from and to), serial number, deed number, party name, father/husband name, Khata number, plot number, etc. and click on the search option.
- People can now view the registered documents on the screen.
Check Plot and Land Minimum Value Register (MVR)
- Minimum Value register is an instrument to display the cost of land or property based on location.
- For that, people must visit the Bhumi Jankari portal.
- Click on the View MVR on the home page.
- Now a new page opens, fill in the details like registration office, circle name, Thana Code, land type, and click on advanced calculation.
- Fill in more details of land transaction type, total land cost, land area, and click on view calculation.
- MVR records will display on the screen, and people can view them.
With Bihar Land Record, people know the minimum value of register for land and flats. The MVR land and plots are different from the MVR flats.
- Citizens of Bihar who wants to know the minimum value register for flats must also visit the official website.
- Click on the “view flat MVR” at the bottom of the home page.
- Now a new page appears with a form to be filled.
- Enter the details of “town, property location, circle name, Thana code, local body, land type, plot area of the apartment, super built-up area, flat area of the apartment, parking space cost, structure type, road type,” and click on view MVR.
- MVR for a particular flat will display on the screen.
How to Check Jamabandi, Khasra Number Land Records Online?
- First, people visit the Department of Revenue and Land Reforms official website to know the Jamabandi, Khasra number of land records online.
- Click on the “check your account,” which is on the home page.
- Now select the district and directly click on the district and then on the village.
- Also, select the zone to see the information of all stockings.
- Now a new form opens. Choose the socks from the given socks or select the first letter to see the opportunity immediately.
- Fill it with the required details like account opportunity with account number or accountholder name.
- Click on the “Account search” options to view Jamabandi, Khasra number, and land records.
- People can also take a printout.