Andhra Pradesh government introduced a scheme for the helpless group of women residing in the state. The program is YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022 and is given to the powerless group of women for their self-employment.
There are many benefits for women by implementing the scheme. The AP government gives every beneficiary the monetary benefit of Rs 18750 per year. The benefit directly goes to the bank account of the applicants.
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020 accomplished by Women government assistance leading body of Andhra Pradesh.
Women from SC, ST, OBC, and Minorities aged 45 and 60 will have the YSR Cheyutha scheme’s advantages.
The scheme is an excellent beginning for the women who belong to the minority community.
- 1 Objectives of AP Cheyutha Scheme
- 2 Eligibility for the Cheyutha Scheme
- 3 Documents Required for the YSR Cheyutha Scheme
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Budget & Implementation
On Tuesday, the Andhra Pradesh government disclosed the June 16, 2020, budget for the coming financial year.
B Rajendranath Reddy, the Finance minister, gives out the Budget of Rs 2 24 789.18 Crore for 21 welfare schemes run by the state government.
The welfare schemes are under Late YS Raja Sekhar Reddy and chief minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy for the state’s people.
The Budget sanctioned for the YSR Cheyutha scheme is Rs 6300 Crore, one of the 21 programs.
Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy wanted to implement the scheme on August 12, 2020. On Monday, August 3, 2020, the government signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with three companies ITC, Procter & Gamble (P&G), and Hindustan Unilever Ltd (HUL).
In front of the CM Jagan Mohan Reddy, the MOU was signed. These companies will provide technical support and marketing opportunities for more than 25 Lakh women across the state. The state government is spending Rs 4500 crore on this scheme.
Objectives of AP Cheyutha Scheme
- The monitory benefit of Rs 75000 given to the women beneficiaries spread under the AP YSR Cheyutha scheme.
- The allowance will disperse in four equal portions of RS 18750 per year.
- The money will move into the ledgers of the beneficiary women.
- Women will get the monetary benefit from the state government to support them with an improved plan.
- The women under low payroll and in reverse monetary situations are incorporated in this scheme.
Eligibility for the Cheyutha Scheme
- The beneficiary must be the Permanent Resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant must be a woman.
- Women from minority communities are eligible.
- The age of the applicant must be from 45 years to 60 years.
Documents Required for the YSR Cheyutha Scheme
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
- Age proof
- Mobile Number
How to Search for YSR Cheyutha Beneficiary List
- For checking the beneficiary list of the scheme, Click Here.
- On the page list of districts will appear.
- Now select the respective district name and check the detailed report.
- If the applicant’s name is found, she will get the benefits of the scheme.
How to Apply for AP YSR Cheyutha
Until now, no department from the AP government shared the scheme’s application procedure, whether online or offline.
If any official notification regarding the program comes out, we are here to provide the information. Stay connected with the website for future updates on the scheme.