Devbhoomi Uttarakhand Bhulekh is the online portal of the Uttarakhand land records. Citizens can visit the online portal bhulekh.uk.gov.in to check land records like Jamabandi, Khasra, Khatauni, and Geo Map.
- 1 DevBhoomi
- 1.1 Uttarakhand Devbhoomi
- 1.2 How to check Devbhoomi Uttarkhand details or Khasra details?
- 1.3 Devbhoomi Uttarakhand Bhulekh or Khatauni Benefits
- 1.4 How to check live Tehsil status?
- 1.5 Bhulekh Odisha | Land Records, Apply RoR, Bhu Naksha
- 1.6 Devbhoomi Uttarakhand or Jamabandi Login Process
- 1.7 How to upload Data on Devbhoomi Uttarakhand?
Before you go through the article, you need to know why Uttarakhand called Devbhoomi. The meaning behind Devaboomi is “the land of god,” and gave it to many scared regions of India. Uttarakhand is named devbhoomi, the land of gods, because there many holy places related to Hinduism.
Devbhoomi Uttarakhand additionally comes underneath the Himalaya mountain region. Also, Devbhoomi Uttarakhand’s mountain region and valleys believed to be gods and goddesses. India’s Longest and holiest Ganga river is originated from the Gangotri flows from the Uttarkashi district of Uttarakhand Devbhoomi.
India has different states and different ways to access the land record details, and it is easier now for people to check the details of their land properties. Uttarkhand states people have all the information about the land like devbhoomi Uttarakhand, devbhoomi land records, geo maps in this bhulekh portal you get all those information even your sitting at home simply by using the internet.
Uttarkhand people need to visit the Patwar Kheen to get all information related to the land, which wastes lots of time. In this modern period, with all the information Digitalized, there is no inconvenience problem to people. They can check all information related to land through the Online Website of Uttarkhand to save their time.
How to check Devbhoomi Uttarkhand details or Khasra details?
Following is a process to check the details of Devbhoomi Uttarakhand or Khasra:
- First, you go through the official website of Devbhoomi Uttarakhand by searching for bhulekh.uk.gov.in.
- Then the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the PUBLIC ROR option. So you need to click on the option.
- After that, click on that then the next page will appear on the desktop screen.
- On that page first, you need to select your district and tehsil and your village name, and you can also search your village name by entering the first letter of your village in the search bar.
- On the next page, you see your account number and want to see the account holder’s name.
- To copy the account holder name, you need to click the “by account holder name” option.
- Then write a letter of your name and click on the search option, and you will see the Bhulekh UK ROR details in pdf format.
- So you can download it or print the pdf.
Devbhoomi Uttarakhand Bhulekh or Khatauni Benefits
Following are the benefits of Uttarkhand bhulekh or Khatauni:
- Using this Uttarakhand Bhulekh online portal, individuals can check Uttarakhand land records online using the official website through the internet from home.
- It will additionally save the time of the people of that state.
- The state’s people will get complete information associated with their land through online mode from any country corner.
- Now the state’s individuals won’t have to be compelled to build rounds of Patwarkhana, nor can there be any reasonably campaign.
- By launching this scheme, there’ll be healthy relations between the state government and also the individuals.
- This scheme may also help to reduce corruption in the state.
- Uttarakhand Revenue and reform Department gives information related to land records online through devbhoomi.uk.gov.in/ official web sites like – Jamabandi copy, Bhulekh map, Khasra, Khatauni variety, copy of Khatauni, and other facilities.
How to check live Tehsil status?
Following is the process to check live Tehsil status:
- First, visit the official website bhulekh.uk.gov.in.
- Scroll down you can able to see the option live Tehsil status.
- Click on that live tehsil status link.
- A new page will display on the screen and displays a list of live Tehsil status.
Devbhoomi Uttarakhand or Jamabandi Login Process
Following is the process for login Bhulekh Uttarkhand or jamabandi:
- First, you need to go through the Official website of Uttarkhand Bhulekh.
- Then Open the home page in front of you.
- First, you need to choose your category and then next click on the link which is given below:
- Board of Revenue Administrative login.
- District administration login
- Tehsil administration login
- Tehsil mutation login
- District village mapping login
- Tehsil report login
- after selecting your category, then click on the login option.
- Enter your username, password, and captcha code.
- After that, you need to click the login option.
- Finally, you will able to log in.
How to upload Data on Devbhoomi Uttarakhand?
- First, you have to visit the Uttarkhand Bhulekh official website by searching for bhulekh.uk.gov.in.
- Then the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you need to select the “conversion and upload” option.
- Next, enter the username.
- enter your password
- enter captcha code
- After that, you can click on the login button.
- You can convert the data and upload the data.