UP Bhu Naksha | Bhu Naksha UP | Bhulekh UP Map | View UP Map/ Bhulekh UP Map | upbhulekh.gov.in | UP Geo Map | upbhunaksha.gov.in
What is UP Bhu Naksha?
Your land is essential for you. When obtaining the bottom info digital in Uttar Pradesh, it’s become straightforward to require details of your land online. For this, you’ll be able to take away land records or Jamabandi online by getting to Bhu Naksha UP.
Another feature that several folks don’t seem to be conscious of is that the Uttar Pradesh Geo Map online facility uses the UP Bhu Naksha Online Service. Through this, you’ll be able to read the map of your land or farm online and transfer the report. It’s required in several government works.
The following process is essential for viewing the map or Bhulekh UP Map:
- To see the map google search and search for the official website of Bhu Naksha UP by merely typing upbhunaksha.gov.in.
- On the home page, you need to select your district.
- Now select your tehsil.
- Then select your village.
- Now you will get your required area map.
- Then select your field or plot the measles number on the map.
- Finally, you will get information regarding that plot.
- Now click on the map report option.
- Then it will show you a report regarding the plot on the right side.
- Finally, if you want to download pdf, you can click on the download option.
Different types of lands available in UP Bhu Naksha
On the official website of upbhunaksha.gov.in, you can observe different types of plots or lands and different colors.
- 5-3 land area indicates dark blue colors, which seem to be “Other arable wasteland.”
- 1-a land area indicates sky blue color, which seems to be “Land that has transferable landowners.”
- 6-1 land area indicates the violet color, which seems to be “Non-agricultural land – submerged land.”
- 6-2 land area indicates pink color which seems to be”Non-agricultural land – sites, roads, railways, buildings and other such lands used for unutilized uses”.
- Two land area indicates the grey color, which seems to be “Land which has non-contiguous landholdings.”
- 5-1 land area indicates the brown color, which seems to be ” Arable land – New fallow (fallow).”
- 6-4 land area indicates light sky blue color which seems to be “Which is unnatural for other reasons.”
How to Download the Bhu Naksha UP app on Google?
- First, go to the play store on an android phone.
- Then search for UP Bhulekh – Bhu Naksha & Records.
- Finally, click on the install option for downloading the app on a mobile phone.
If there’s any quite drawback or data associated with your land, then contact your tehsil workplace. except for this, you’ll additionally contact by email or phone –
- Email – email@example.com
- Phone – 0522-2217145