- 1 Bhulekh Odisha
- 2 Bhulekh Odisha Benefits
- 3 RoR Documents
- 4 The process to Check Orissa Bhu Naksha/Map.
- 5 How to Know Tahasil Information
- 6 Download Bhulekh Odisha App
Bhulekh Odisha, developed by the Orissa government for the citizens to access land records online. Odisha Bhulekh is an online portal with all the state’s registered lands’ land records and details.
Citizens sitting at home can access all the land information through the online portal. In the portal, citizens can know the details like the landowner, area of the property, mutation, RoR, Sale details, other earth specifications, etc.
The government of Orissa made land records digital in the year 2008. Before the computerization of land records, all the details and information of the land records were maintained manually.
Citizens of the state used to visit the concerned offices and departments to know the small information or collect any papers as plot no., khatiyan no. or any other information.
Importance of Keeping Land Records
Indian government launched the National Land Records Modernization Programme (NLRMP) in the year 2008. This program aims to digitize, modernize, and develop a centralized management system of all the land records.
The program is also named The Digital India Land Record Modernization Programme and implemented in India’s states.
Land Records are crucial documents that keep complete information like registration, RoR, Map, Area, and other related details. With the help of Land records, we do verification of Land ownership is possible, bank account for the loan, sale, or division of land, and maintain personal documents of the property. Land records are also used as proof of evidence in civil litigation or other legal reasons.
Bhulekh Odisha Benefits
- Bhulekh Odisha is an online portal where citizens check land records by using relevant information.
- By this portal, the land record management system maintained transparency, which leads to the reduction of crimes like fraud, illegal sale of land, illicit possessions, etc.
- The manual work of the concerned departments reduced.
- Using the portal, citizens check the land records and related updates anytime and anywhere using the internet.
- Citizen’s time saved by Bhulekh; they no need to visit the concerned departments to get done for any land-related property.
- People can add and update their land information through the portal.
RoR documents enclose the landowner’s real name and are required to sell the land. Revenue and Disaster Management of the Odisha government hold the RoR document.
RoR has the mandatory information regarding the property, like the landholder’s name, history of the land, and land cost. By the RoR document, we can also know about the property’s agricultural outlook and its surroundings.
Documents Required for RoR Application
- Voter ID for Identity proof
- Aadhaar Card as Address proof
- Ration Card
- Encumbrance Certificate
- Proof of ownership of property
- Income Certificate
- Land Tax
RoR Application Procedure
- Citizens who want to apply for the RoR document need to visit the District Revenue Office.
- Get the application form from the Revenue office.
- Fill the application with the required information and attach the necessary documents.
- Now submit the application form to the Revenue office.
- The revenue officer gives an acknowledgment receipt.
- Keep the acknowledgment safe for future reference.
- After verification, a certified copy of the RoR was issued.
Application Fee Details
|Government fees & user costs||Rs 30|
|Service charges of the kiosk operator||Rs 8|
|Printing Charges||Rs 10|
|Scanning Charges||Rs 5|
|Certificate Output charges||Rs 10|
|DEGs charges||Rs 2|
Statistics of Bhulekh Odisha
Statistics of Land records of Orissa State as of 19th March 2020.
|Number of Districts||30|
|Number of Tahasil||317|
|Number of RI Circles||2410|
|Total number of Village||51701|
|Number of Khatiyan||16838054|
|Number of Plots||56814273|
|Number of Tenants||35425306|
How to Check RoR Documents
- To check the RoR documents, visit the official website.
- On the home page, we can see the “select location for RoR.”
- Select District, Tahasil, Village, RI Circle.
- Also, select Khatiyan, Plot, or Tenant.
- Click on the “RoR Front Page” or “RoR Back Page” options as per the preferences.
- RoR document appears on the screen. Take a print out for future use.
The process to Check Orissa Bhu Naksha/Map.
- To check the Bhu Naksha/Map visit the online portal of Bhulekh.
- On the home page, click on the “Map View” option.
- A new page of the Bhu Naksha portal opens.
- Select the district and click on the “submit” option.
- Again a new page appears. Select the District, Tahasil, RI circle, Village, Sheet no.
- The map displays on the screen. Click on the “plot no.” on the map to view the information in the “plot info” section.
- People can also directly visit the official website of Bhu Naksha to view the map.
How to Know Tahasil Information
- To know the Tahasil information visit the online portal of Bhulekh Odisha.
- Click on the “Tahasil Info” option on the home page.
- A new page opens, select the District and Tahasil and click on the “go” option.
- All the information on the Tahasil will appear on the screen.
Download Bhulekh Odisha App
People of Orissa can download the Bhulekh App on the mobile phone through Google Play Store. Search for Bhulekh Odisha, Download, and install the app on the mobile.