- 1 MP TASS:
- 1.1 Benefits of the MP TASS Scholarship:
- 1.2 Documents Required for MP TASS application 2023:
- 1.3 How to apply for MP TASS 2023:
- 1.4 MP TASS KYC:
- 1.5 Check Application Status 2023:
- 1.6 Helpline number:
- 2 FAQs:
MP TASS stands for Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs Automation System. The government offers scholarships to the Scheduled caste and Scheduled group students. The Tribal welfare department of Madhya Pradesh state is offering this scholarship scheme to lower-class students.
The main aim of this scheme is to encourage students to get higher education by providing financial assistance. As a result, the students get support for higher education.
The government transfers the scholarship amount directly into the students’ bank accounts. On this page, we are giving complete information about the Madhya Pradesh TASS Scholarship Scheme.
Read this page completely to know the eligibility criteria, log in and learn more about this scholarship scheme. Hence this page will help you get the important information.
Benefits of the MP TASS Scholarship:
The Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs Automation System Scholarship Scheme benefits the students. The scholarship benefits differ for Day scholars and hostelers and are different for educational levels. The amount is as follows. So, refer to this page for the benefits of the Scholarship. The MP TASS benefits are:
First Group :
- Medical. Engineering, Management, M.Phil, PhD, UG, PG. These courses are under group 1. So, refer to this page if you belong to this group.
- For Day Scholars, the scholarship amount is Rs. 550/-
- For Hostelers, the Scholarship amount is Rs. 1500/-
Second Group :
- UG/PG (besides business courses) like Pharmacy, Nursing, LLB. These courses are under group 2. So, refer to this page if you belong to this group.
- For Day Scholars: Rs. 530/-
- For Hostelers: Rs. 820/-
- Graduate-level courses not included in groups 1 and 2 like B.Sc, BA. These courses are under group 3. So, refer to this page if you belong to this group.
- For Day Scholars: Rs. 300/-
- For Hostelers: Rs. 570/-
- Classes 11 and 12
- For Day Scholars: Rs. 230/-
- For Hostelers: Rs. 380/-
The candidates willing to apply for the MP TASS Scholarship scheme must satisfy the following conditions. Hence, we provide the eligibility criteria for the Madhya Pradesh state scholarship scheme. So, read the conditions below.
- The student must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh state.
- Students should belong to the Scheduled Caste or Scheduled group.
- The annual income of the student’s family must be less than 6 lakh rupees.
- Students’ parents should not be government employees.
If students satisfy these conditions, they can apply for the Madhya Pradesh Tribal scholarship.
Documents Required for MP TASS application 2023:
The students applying for the Scholarship need documents to complete the application process. The documents required for the application for the MP TASS scholarship are as follows. Refer to the following list to keep them ready before applying.
- Student ID Card
- Passport size photo
- Marksheet of the qualifying exam
- Admission letter and fee receipt
- Proof of Address such as Aadhar or Voter ID
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank passbook
The above is the list of documents required for a scholarship application.
How to apply for MP TASS 2023:
Many candidates may not know the process of the application. So, we are providing the application procedure. The students can apply for the Madhya Pradesh Tribal Scholarship online in two ways. The two methods of applying for the Scholarship are as follows. Refer to the following details for more information.
Application on Scholarship Portal:
The applicants should follow the below steps to apply for the MP TASS Scholarship.
- Visit the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Scholarship portal.
- On the home page, click on the “Student Corner” option.
- Click on the Registration link.
- Enter your Aadhar number to proceed.
- Complete the registration as per the instructions.
- After registering, open the application link and fill in all the details in the application form.
- Upload all the documents required for completing the application.
- Now, submit the application form and then take a printout of the application form.
In this way, you can apply for the Scholarship.
Apply at the Tribal ministry portal:
The steps for applying for the Scholarship are as follows.
- Go to the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Tribal department.
- On the home page, you will find the ” New beneficiary registration.”
- Click on the link for new registration.
- Enter all the details for completing the registration form.
- Click on the Submit button to complete the registration.
- Set the login credentials.
- With the login credentials, log in to the portal and fill out the application form.
- Upload the documents and then apply.
Now, your application is completed.
Note: The government will directly transfer the Scholarship benefit into the beneficiary’s bank account.
MP TASS KYC:
The Madhya Pradesh Tribal Scholarship KYC process can be done as follows. So, read this page to know the KYC process.
- Go to the official website of the Madhya Pradesh education portal.
- Enter the application number for verification purposes.
- Now, enter the date of birth according to the Aadhar.
- Then, enter the captcha code and click on the verify button to verify the details.
In this way, the government will complete your KYC for the MP TASS application.
Check Application Status 2023:
The beneficiary can check the MP TASS Scholarship application status as follows. So, refer to the following process to know the status of your application.
- Visit the scholarship portal.mp.nic on the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Scholarship portal.
- On the home page, you can find the Track Application option.
- Click on the Track Application Status option on the home page.
- Enter the Application number and captcha code.
- Click on the show details to view the application status.
- It will show your Scholarship status on the screen.
In this way, your can view your application status.
Candidates will get more queries during the process. So, we are ready to help you. Hence we are providing the support numbers here. Refer to the below details. You can contact the following for any queries regarding the MP TASS Scholarship Application and log in.
- Toll-free: 1800-2333-951
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
After visiting the official website of MP Scholarship portal 2.0, scroll to the ‘students corner’. Then, you must click on “Track all your scholarship applications/activities”, as shown in the Track Application Status Section. Enter your applicant ID and password to check your MP Scholarship status finally.
MP state scholarship 2023 is an initiative to encourage higher education for the underprivileged booming students.
For Graduate-level courses not included in Group I and II, such as B. Work, B.Sc., and BA, there is a total amount of Rs 300/ and for Hostellers Rs 570/ For UG/ PG(business courses) like Nursing, Pharmacy, and LLB For scholars there is a total amount of Rs 530/ and for Hostellers Rs 820/.