All the candidates looking for NCVT Certificates are in the right portal. Initially, the NCVT name was the National Council of Training in Vocational Trades. While now, NCVT stands for National Council of Vocational Training. Those looking for how to download NCVT Certificate online can see our article below.
The NCVT was established in 1956 by the Government of India for those interested in vocational training. The National Council of Training in Vocational Trades follows the terms and conditions set by the Ministers of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship.
NCVT conducts CTS (Craftsman Training Scheme), AITT (All India Trade Test), and ATS (Apprentice Training Scheme) examinations. For more clarity, continue reading the article and gathering detailed information.
- 1 What is the NCVT Certificate 2022?
- 1.1 All India Competition for Apprentices:
- 1.1.1 NCVT MIS Certificate for All India Level Exam Trade:
- 1.1.2 What is a National Apprenticeship Certificate?
- 1.1.3 Programs Provided by the National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT)
- 1.1.4 Technical Programs
- 1.1.5 NCVT Eligibility Criteria
- 1.1.6 NCVT MIS ITI Registration Process
- 1.1.7 How to check NCVT MIS results?
- 1.1.8 How to Download NCVT ITI Certificate online?
- 1.1.9 Procedure for verifying of NCVT Certificate
What is the NCVT Certificate 2022?
The National Council of Vocational Training is an advisory body set up by the Government of India. Similarly, the State Council of Vocational Training (SVCT) also provides vocational training and skill development, but the SVCT operates state-wise. NCVT, therefore, provides training at the national level.
Examination conducted by NCVT
The NCVT Council administers five main examinations. Check out the information below for more insight.
All India Trade Test:
The Directorate General of Training administers this test under NCVT. The examination is conducted twice a year for interested applicants.
Craftsmen Training Scheme:
The Government of India has launched this scheme to systematically enhance the quality and quantity of industrial products. The Craftsmen training scheme will also reduce the unemployment rate in the country. CTS play a significant role in meeting the human resources needs of both today and the future.
Apprenticeship Training Scheme:
This scheme aims to teach the candidates how vital human resources are. Through ATS, applicants will learn how to use the facilities available in the industry to meet the requirements.
Craft Instructor Training Scheme:
This system aims to improve people’s skills and train more experienced human resources for the industry.
All India Competition for Apprentices:
Using the facilities available in the industry falls under the Craft Instructor Training Scheme.
NCVT MIS Certificate for State Level Exam Trade
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Instrument Mechanic
- Cutting & Tailoring
- Electronics Mechanic
NCVT MIS Certificate for All India Level Exam Trade:
- Welder (G&E)
- I Mech
- Foundry Man
- D Civil
- D Mech
- Mechanic Diesel
- Cutting & Sewing
What is a National Apprenticeship Certificate?
NCVT offers applicants the NAC (National Apprenticeship Certificate) and NCVT MIS Certificate. The industrial training lasts one year, after which the authorities issue NCVT MIS certificates to the eligible applicants.
The National Council for Human Resource Development administers the Vocational Training Management Information System Certification Program.
It is an adjustment between the person who wants to learn the skill of the apprentice and the employer who wants the experienced worker.
Programs Provided by the National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT)
We have mentioned the name of courses offered by the National Council of Vocational Training. Check below, showing courses under a different category.
Network and Hardware Programs
- Network Essentials
- Exchange Server 2010
- Server Introduction
- Computer Basic Hardware & Software
- Personality and English Development
- Windows Server 2008 to 20120
CAD Mechanical Courses
- Solid Works
- NX NASTRAN
- Creo Parametric
- NX CAM
- CCTV Surveillance System
- Public Address System
- Fire Detection & Alarm System
- NIBA Building Automation Course
- Electronic Building Security
- GAS Suppression System
- Wireman Control Panel
- CCTV Installation
- Maintenance Technician
- Site Engineer Control Panel Training
- Access Control Installation
CAD Architectural Programs
- STAAD PRO
- PERL Language
- Engineer/Architects Max
- AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Pro Steel Revit Architecture
NCVT Eligibility Criteria
Applicants wishing to apply for the NCVT Certificate must meet the criteria given below:
Optimists should have completed their 12th class/10th class or any other higher education in any field like M.E/B.tech/B.E/M.Sc/M.tech/B.Sc.
NCVT MIS ITI Registration Process
How to register for NCVT Apprenticeship Training?
- Go to the Official Apprenticeship Website Page
- On the homepage, select the Apprentices tab by following the “Candidate Registration” option.
- The portal displays the registration page.
- Fill in the details required to proceed.
- Next, you need to enter the first three trades that you like.
- Double-check all the information, confirm it is correct, and click the Submit button.
- The portal sends the registration number from the registered ID.
MIS Portal Haryana | Login process of MIS portal
How to check NCVT MIS results?
Candidates ready to check the NCVT MIS result can check the general procedure below. Follow the step-by-step process to check the result on the official portal.
- Optimists should visit the official portal NCVT MIS.
- You need to click on the “Verification” option on the homepage.
- Select “Marksheet Verification” from the drop-down.
- The login form will seem on the screen, filling in all the information.
- The result will display on your display.
- Check out all the information and download it for future reference.
How to Download NCVT ITI Certificate online?
After completing the courses, applicants are looking for a way to download NCVT Certificate.
So we have provided some simple procedures where applicants can easily download their certificate from the official portal.
- Candidates should open the official portal link of NCVT MIS.
- The portal’s homepage is displayed on your screen.
- After that, candidates should click on the “Login” option at the homepage’s top right.
- The login form is displayed. On your screen, enter your particulars, such as login id and password.
- After clicking on the “MIS” option on the next page, the optimists should select the “NPIU” tab.
- Next, click on the “Academic” button on the new page.
- Candidates should register their organization, session, trade etc., in the form.
- The website will display the certificate on your display in a few moments.
- Cross-check all the information and download the certificate for future use.
Procedure for verifying of NCVT Certificate
Applicants who want to verify the certificate’s authenticity must follow the steps. With the help of these points, applicants can quickly check.
- Open the official website or type ncvtmis.gov.in in any web browser.
- Upon reaching the homepage, applicants should click on the “Verify” option given in the navigation bar.
- A drop-down box will appear on the homepage.
- Now candidates have to click on the “e-Certificate Verification” tab.
- The e-Certificate Verification login page will display on your screen.
- Enter your e-certificate number and Certificate type in the form.
- Your certificate status will open on your display.
- Carefully verify the status of your certificate.