- 1 OSMS Manipur Scholarship:
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.2 For OBC:
- 1.3 For SC:
- 1.4 For EWS:
- 1.5 OSMS Manipur Scholarship Application Online:
- 1.6 Documents Required for OSMS Manipur Scholarship Online Application:
- 1.7 The procedure of filling OSMS Manipur mobc Scholarship form:
- 1.8 Re-Registration Process of OSMS Manipur Scholarship
- 1.9 How to check the status of the Application?
OSMS Manipur Scholarship:
OSMS (Online School Management Systems), MOBC Scholarship is made available by the Manipur government. With this, the students from economically backward families cannot study due to their financial status and other backward castes like SC OBC and EWS. This OSMS OBC scholarship scheme’s main objective is to provide financial support for students’ education.
Students who belong to SC, OBC, and EWS can apply for this scholarship based on the eligibility criteria mentioned as per the Category:
This mobc scholarship can be available in two different categories.
- Pre-Matric Scholarship
- Post- Matric Scholarship
The scheme is for class I to X students:
- Should have Total Income Less than or equal to 2.5 Lakhs per annum (<= 2.5 LPA) (comes under Pre-Matric Scholarship)
- Students who completed Matriculation and pursuing Higher Studies and should have Total Annual Income of the Family is less than or equal to 1.5 Lakhs per annum (<= 1.5 LPA)(comes under Post Matric Scholarship)
osms Manipur Scholarship can be taken same as of OBC category that is pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarship.
The scheme is for class IX and X students:
- Should have Total Income Less than or equal to 2.5 Lakhs per annum (<=2.5 LPA)(comes under Pre-Matric Scholarship)
- Students who completed Matriculation and pursuing Higher Studies and should have Total Annual Income of the Family is less than or equal to 2.5 Lakhs per annum(<= 2.5 LPA) (comes under Post Matric Scholarship)
The scholarship Manipur scheme is availed by the Government schools/Colleges/Universities belonging to General Category where students completed matriculation/ higher studies and the Total annual income of the family is less than or equal to 1 lakh per annum (<= 1 LPA)
OSMS Manipur Scholarship Application Online:
The scholarship Manipur application can apply online from their official site, and certain documents are required to fill the application form.
Documents Required for OSMS Manipur Scholarship Online Application:
the following are required documents for applying for a scholarship in Manipur
- Recent Passport size photo. (not more than 50 KB size, 250*250 pixels)
- Aadhar card
- Dob Certificate (class X certificate – if Post-Matric, If Pre-Matric -issued by the authorities)
- Marksheets/Admit cards.
- Income certificate
- Specimen signature (not more than 50 KB, 140*60 pixel, must be .jpg*,.jpeg*,.png*)
- Bank authorization form
- Institution Form
For EBC self-declaration form
(Forms are available on the official site. It can be downloaded and take a print out fill the form and have a scanned copy of it)
Note: Wrong details or wrong category selection and any other application form mistakes are strictly rejected.
The procedure of filling OSMS Manipur mobc Scholarship form:
- First, we need to go to the official website of OSMS Manipur – https://osmsmanipur.in.
- You will be direct to the below page. Read the instructions mentioned and tick the checkbox and continue with “proceed to application.”
- Now you need to select the registration type -if you are new, then go with freshers- new registration.
- Already registered or received a scholarship last year or any course continuation, then go with renewal.
- For renewal, you need a selection serial number, and the amount has to be entered.
- For new registration – enter Aadhar number, Email id, Phone number, and click generate OTP.
- An OTP generated to your mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on verify.
- Next, you need to select the category name, either OBC, EWS, or SC, and your category-related scholarship scheme options are to be selected and click on the register button.
- You will move to the next step of the application process, having personal details like name, mobile number, gender, religion, age, nationality, address, father’s name, father’s income, father’s occupation, mother’s name, mother’s income, mother’s occupation, total annual income.
- A passport size photo and a signed copy need to be uploaded.
- Now click on the Next button; you will direct it to another page to fill in your academic details likeInstitution name, roll number, duration of the course, start year, end year, regular/corresponding, day scholar/ hosteller, admission, tuition fee, school fee.
- Bank details (details of the applicant)– account number, bank name, branch, IFSC code, MICR code, address
- Upload the documents that are needed and click the check box of declaration and submit.
- You can track your application status by clicking the status option.
- Then the application can edit within the specified time only.
Re-Registration Process of OSMS Manipur Scholarship
- Students first must visit the official website of the OSMS scholarship.
- Click on Re-Registration on the home page.
- A new page opens.
- Now enter the mobile number, click on generate OTP.
- After validating the OTP, a new form appears.
- Do the required corrections and click on submit option.
How to check the status of the Application?
- To check the status of the application, visit the official website of OSMS Manipur.
- Click on the status on the home page.
- A new page opens, enter the registration ID, date of birth, and click on the continue option.
- Now we can view the application status on the screen.
Rewards for the OSMS OBC scholarship based on the category:
the following reward given in the mobc scholarship Manipur.
- For day scholar 350/month (for about ten months to both)
- For books 750/annum and ad-hoc 1000/annum.
- Additional allowances up to INR 240 for disabled
Maintenance allowance up to 1200/month (hostlers)
- 550/month (day scholars)
- Study tour charges, book bank facility, book allowances
OSMS Manipur EBC Post-Matric:
maintenance allowance 350/month (day scholars)
- 750/month (hostellers)
- For blind student’s reader charges 175/month
- Study tour charges 900/annum
For class 1-5, 25/month (day scholar)
- Class 6-8,40/month
- For class9,10 – 50/month (for about ten months)
- Hostellers – 200/month (from class 3-8)
- 250/month (for class 9,10)
- Ad-hoc 500/annum for all
maintenance allowance 35-/month (day scholar)
- 750/month (hostellers)
- Reader charges 175/month (for blind students)
- Study tour charges 900/annum