- 1 CSC BANK MITRA
- 1.1 CSP Bank MITRA
- 1.2 Documents Required
- 1.3 CSC Bank MITRA Registration Process
- 1.4 CSP Bank MITRA CSP Registration via Offline
- 1.5 CSC Banking services :
- 1.6 CSC loan services:
- 1.7 Different CSC bank partners:
CSC BANK MITRA
Much work is done in the banking sector through the CSC, which means a common service center. In the public sector and private sector CSC has been doing very well in online work. CSC bank Mitra has established its relationship with all the banks to open one of its bank centers easily. People must do CSC Bank Mitra Registration to avail the benefits and also can contact the CSP of all the partner banks.
CSC Bank MITRA is allowed to undertake a wide range of activities, including identifying barrows participating in collecting small value deposits, disbursement of small value loans mutual fund product /micro insurance recovery of principal. Collected interest sales/receipt and distribution of other payment instruments and created awareness about the education of savings and other products, etc.
CSP Bank MITRA
CSC director Kendra is informed that HDFC CSC bank Mitra points have started getting inside the CSC in future HDFC bank CSP service make a good profit by joining with HDFC bank MITRA. Some time ago, HDFC bank and CSC SPV between a memorandum of understanding were signed by HDFC bank serving CSC.
- Open HDFC BC point website.
- You have to enter your CSC ID for login purposes.
- After entering the ID, OTP generates, verify it by entering.
- You can see that in this HDFC BC portal, you are provided with Aadhar banking Seva.
- HDFC BC portal will be similar to the AEPS process through KYC
- You have to avail of the service with cash thumbnail, cash deposits, money transfer, mini statement, etc.
- Here HDFC BC can withdraw money from another bank and transfer money to other banks.
- Applicant /candidates photo(25 to 50 KB)
- Any proof Aadhar card voter id/ driving license, passport, etc.
- Bank MITRA center inside and outside photo with location(50 to 100 KB)
- Saving account bank cancel check
- Higher qualification document
- IIBF certification (50 to 100 KB)
- PAN card
- No objective certificate
CSC Bank MITRA Registration Process
The following process is for registration of CSC Bank Mitra:
- To do CSC bank, MITRA registration, visit the official website of bank MITRA.
- After opening the website, you will have to click on the VLE registration.
- Then another page will open in front of you.
- You will see two options EXISTING user and new user.
- If you are a new user, then click on new user.
- If then click on existing user
- After this, the CSC bank MITRA registration page will open in front of you.
- Fill in the information like your name, mobile number, Email id and upload important documents.
- Finally, submit the application form successfully.
CSP Bank MITRA CSP Registration via Offline
The following is the process for CSP Bank Mitra registration via offline mode:
- CSC bank MITRA registration to take important documents then goes to the bank manager of your nearest HDFC bank.
- Show the bank manager all the documents that you have.
- Along with this, submit documents like police verification, Aadhar card, PAN card to the bank manager.
- He will start your verification process and come to your CSC Kendra and check your shop and computer to see that you have all the equipment.
- If you have all the equipment available, he will generate your HDFC Bank CSP code, and your HDFC BC point will start.
- If you face any problems in opening HDFC CSP, you can take the help of your CSC Distick manager to open the HDFC bank.
- HDFC bank CSP BC point takes 10 to 15 days to start, and this process is determined at the top of the Bank branch.
CSC Banking services :
The following CSC Banking services are provided after registration:
- New bank account opening services
- Bank account transaction services
- Money deposit and withdrawal services
- Providing loan facility to customers
- Providing credit cards to customers
CSC loan services:
- Personal loan
- Business loan
- Home Loan
- Two Wheeler Loan
- Four Wheeler Loan
- Old Car Loan
- Tractor Loan
- Used Tractor Loan
- WANT Loan
Different CSC bank partners:
- Punjab national bank
- Bank of Baroda
- State Bank of India
- Bank of India
- Allahabad Bank
- Oriental Bank of commerce
- UCO Bank
- Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank
- Baroda Rajasthan kshetiya Gramin Bank
- Ro Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank
- Himachal Gramin Bank
- Kashi gomti samyut Gramin bank
- Punjab Gramin Bank
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank
- purvanchal Gramin bank
- Rajasthan marudhara Gramin bank
- Sarva UP Gramin Bank
- Utkal Grameen Bank
- Vananchal Gramin bank
- Chhattisgarh rajya bank
- Catholic Syrian Bank
- Federal Bank
- South Indian Bank limited